Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. That sucks. I'm not entirely sure if I believe it, but I hope the best.
I wouldn't want to be in that kind of position >.<

Greedy Shapeshifter

9,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tarot readings:

I WANT TO ORDER A SPREAD FROM YOUR SHMEXY SHOP!
princessmyu:
Spiritual Guidance Spread :
what’s my lot in live?b]:
26 yrs 5’8 white 150lbs girl cranky with back pain :
Finished By : (When do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
Total Cost:300
Tip?:
will see ^_^

Ouija Board

GIMME SOME ANSWERS!
princessmyu:
Package? One question
Question(s):what’s my lot in live?
Finished By sad when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
Cost:50
Tip?:50

Dream Interpretation:

crystal’s dream[
princessmyu:
Description of the Dream: Crystal is standing outside her house when she sees a phoenix fly overhead. When she gets to the house all that’s there is a lake. She the falls in the water but it turns to pills. As she’s drowning a hand grabs her out and back to the surface. The person that saved her was the prince but before she can kiss him there pushed apart like magnets. When she awakes she is in a desert and she’s naked other phoenix flies right for her and goes in her and she now has wings. She then spreads her wings and flies home but after land where her house was she faints.
Was it in Black and White or Color?: color
Prominent Items, Places, or People: Drowning; Family; Pills/Drugs Boyfriend Separation Desert Phoenix Naked Wings Fainting

Finished By : (when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
Cost(Post and we will discuss prices):
Tip?:300
princess myu
Tarot readings:

princessmyu:
Finished By : (When do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
Tip?:
will see ^_^

Ouija Board

GIMME SOME ANSWERS!
princessmyu:
Package? One question
Finished By sad when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)

Dream Interpretation:

crystal’s dream[
princessmyu:
Description of the Dream: Crystal is standing outside her house when she sees a phoenix fly overhead. When she gets to the house all that’s there is a lake. She the falls in the water but it turns to pills. As she’s drowning a hand grabs her out and back to the surface. The person that saved her was the prince but before she can kiss him there pushed apart like magnets. When she awakes she is in a desert and she’s naked other phoenix flies right for her and goes in her and she now has wings. She then spreads her wings and flies home but after land where her house was she faints.
Prominent Items, Places, or People: Drowning; Family; Pills/Drugs Boyfriend Separation Desert Phoenix Naked Wings Fainting

Finished By : (when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)

Thank you for ordering from Paranormal Paraphernalia! I am the only one working on orders at present, so I am afraid that your order may take up to a week to be completed. Thank you for your patience ^_^

Greedy Shapeshifter

9,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dysfunctional Pancreas
princess myu
Tarot readings:

princessmyu:
Tip?:
will see ^_^

Ouija Board

GIMME SOME ANSWERS!
princessmyu:
Package? One question

Dream Interpretation:

crystal’s dream[
princessmyu:

Thank you for ordering from Paranormal Paraphernalia! I am the only one working on orders at present, so I am afraid that your order may take up to a week to be completed. Thank you for your patience ^_^

so how much do i owe? and when do i send the trade?
For the dream interpretation you owe: 200 gold.
You can send the trade whenever you like. :3
Dysfunctional Pancreas

This sounds like it should be on the shop's answering machine...sorta.
User Image
Oisin's Blessing
187,000/692,000g
Donators in profile.
& top donators get signs.

Gladaman Aingeal:

Yeah... I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that.
Seeing as my order is two days late and it was a bribe order :/
Well, they do have the caveat that they have very busy lives... but they'd probably be willing to refund your order, if you catch them before they do it. They're good people.
But Pan...you might want to put the fact that you're doing the readings by yourself on the front page. ++ I'm ordering soon.

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
Hi and good morning!
Username: Beautiful Propaganda
Spread: Category Spread
Question(s)/Comment(s): Things are weird lately, and my brain probably shouldn't be thinking about it all the time. [I could say more, but it'll probably offend people]
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself: Brown hair with black highlights, green-blue eyes, pale-ish white skin, 5'5, kind of big lips, hair is curly and usually in a 'wave' style like the 1940's style. Around 105 pounds, and some freckles on my nose and cheeks, but they're fading.
Finished By : Whenever you have time.
Total Cost:600 + tip
Tip?: Yes
Butchas
User Image
Oisin's Blessing
187,000/692,000g
Donators in profile.

Gladaman Aingeal:

Yeah... I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that.
Seeing as my order is two days late and it was a bribe order :/

If you would rather me not do your order, I can stop. I have been at a friends house. I apologize.

Dapper Dabbler

Hey pan, my orders are listed on the first page twice...
razz
User Image
Oisin's Blessing
300,000/950,000g
Donators in profile.

Nuh, it's good, keep going. It's rude to cancel orders. I might as well be patient now ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff