Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageLove is like a storm...
Ohai guys ^_^
I will add you to the waiting list :3
unpredictable and fierce.User Image
Hey everyone!
I am going to attempt to finish all of the orders when I get back from a shopping trip today, so if you have been waiting for a while, expect them done (for the most part) today.
Dysfunctional Pancreas
Hey everyone!
I am going to attempt to finish all of the orders when I get back from a shopping trip today, so if you have been waiting for a while, expect them done (for the most part) today.

Have a nice shopping day!
User Image
Ohmygosh.
It's me again.
And you all missed me terribly, I'm sure. ^_^
Pan...are you giving away my birthday cake? 'Cause that's just not right. >.>
But I suppose I can share. =3

User Image
~waves~ welcome back
She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image
Ugh.
I feel like crap D:
Depending on my issues tomorrow, I might take a small break to regain control over my blood sugar.
User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.
Dysfunctional Pancreas

I feel like crap D:
Depending on my issues tomorrow, I might take a small break to regain control over my blood sugar.

Thats no good! Hope you feel better soon.
CallersCharm
Dysfunctional Pancreas

I feel like crap D:

She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image

Thank you :3
I was so high (blood sugar wise) today that my blood sugar meter wouldn't even read it D:
-stabs her pancreas-
User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.
Dysfunctional Pancreas
CallersCharm
Dysfunctional Pancreas

I feel like crap D:

User Image

Thank you :3
I was so high (blood sugar wise) today that my blood sugar meter wouldn't even read it D:
-stabs her pancreas-
User Image

Oooh now I understand your name. Thats horrible :[
Dysfunctional Pancreas

User Image
Ugh.
I feel like crap D:
User Image

I hope you feel better soon sad
User Image
Hey all!
I probably won't be on too often, either, but I'll try and get some orders done. School's really busy what with end-of-year tests and trips (I'm going to Disneyland, w00t!), so you won't see a lot of me.

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
I WANT TO ORDER A SPREAD FROM YOUR SHMEXY SHOP!
Username: Not Like It Matters
Spread: Category spread
Question(s)/Comment(s):
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself: Brown hair with black highlights, green-blue eyes, pale white skin [yay sunscreen! xd ], 5'5, kind of big lips, hair is curly and usually in a 'wave' style like the 1940's style. Around 105 pounds, and some freckles on my nose/cheeks, but they're fading.
Finished By : Whenever you can.
Total Cost: 600g
Tip?: Sure.

I WANT TO ORDER A SPREAD FROM YOUR SHMEXY SHOP!
Username: Not Like It Matters
Spread: Past, Present, Future
Question(s)/Comment(s):
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself: Brown hair with black highlights, green-blue eyes, pale white skin [yay sunscreen! xd ], 5'5, kind of big lips, hair is curly and usually in a 'wave' style like the 1940's style. Around 105 pounds, and some freckles on my nose/cheeks, but they're fading.
Finished By : Whenever you can
Total Cost: Free! Awesome special offers <3
Tip?: Yes.

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
Music -Misfit-
User Image
Ohmygosh.
It's me again.
And you all missed me terribly, I'm sure. ^_^
Pan...are you giving away my birthday cake? 'Cause that's just not right. >.>
But I suppose I can share. =3

User Image

I missed you 3nodding
User Image
I...I missed you, too. crying
Psst...It's my birthday today. ^_^

User Image
Hey!

Hmm...well, I know I sorta kinda missed your birthday by about 18 minutes...But...Happy Birthday plus a bit!

Also, how be everybody?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces