I am a:

Master > ;-) 0.26190476190476 26.2% [ 11 ]
Mistress ;O 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
Slave <3 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 18 ]
*votes* 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

User Image

As they stepped inside Erebus removed her hat, letting the rest of Her long curly hair free. Grabbing a bell She called one of the servants "I ordered you to feed the slaves, if you dare fail Me once more I will have to get rid of you... Now prepare food and a drink for the slave you left hungry and bring me mint tea." The servant nodded and hurried to the kitchen. Mistress Erebus then sat on Her favorite Master chair. "Sit next to Me" She commanded the slave and pointed at a cushion designed only for whom She chose.

User Image

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor looked at the cushion and walked to it, sitting on it with a knee sticking in the air and his arm resting on it. He looked around the room. It was big, bigger than the biggest room he'd ever been in, which is pretty small. Trevor waited on the cushion until the food came.

Fashionable Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton

"M-mistress... I haven't been feed either..." She was making an excuse to be let out of her cage, but she was saying the true, she had not being feed. "I'm hungry... Mistress..." She continued, placing her hands on the bars of her cage, looking at her with pleading eyes.

((OOC: I was making this when you were talking to Trevor... you post fast!))
User Image

Erebus looked at the pleading creature and smiled. "I will take care of you too, after all you are My slaves until you are purchased." She rang the bell once more and another servant rushed in "This other slave has not been fed either, What have you two been up to? Stop wasting time and bring the food here and now." Erebus was obviously upset about Her servants not doing their jobs but She would have to take care of them latter... First She needed to attend the hungry slaves.
A few minutes later both servants entered the room with food and drinks for the slaves and mint tea for Mistress Erebus.

User Image

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor took a sip of the drink he had and a bite of his food. He looked up to the woman and thanked her for the food. He continued to eat until he finished, setting the plate and glass down.

Fashionable Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton

"Can I get out?" She softly asked, tapping the bars of her cage slowly. Her pleading eyes didn't leave her Mistress and the food. She hadn't tasted food since the last time they feed her. She started to get inpatient as she was kept at the cage...
User Image

Erebus sipped from Her tea and slowly placed the tea cup down... She stood up and took some food and a glass with water to the girl's cage. "Here pretty girl" Erebus placed the plate and water in her cage and softly petted kirashi's head, brushing her red hair away from her face. "Don't be inpatient, I just came home from and I'm quite tired. You will come with Me tomorrow to the marketplace and you will show Me how useful you can be." Slowly and gracefully Erebus stood up and went back to Her sit to finish Her tea. Her eyes turned to the slave boy as She fixed Her long dress. "Did you enjoy your food?" She said smiling as Her hand caressed his hair.

User Image

Fashionable Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton

She smiled and purred when her Mistress petted her head. "Thanks!" She started to ravish her food like if she had never tasted food before, eating like no tomorrow. She started to imagine how would she act once she was out of the cage. Nice and humble, a litte mean? Nice and humble, so her mistress keeps her...

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor watched as she came back and fix her dress. "Yes." He nodded a bit and smiled when she caressed his hair. It was different but it felt good, different. He's been alone for his whole life and maybe that's why it felt good.
User Image

When Erebus finished Her tea and the slaves their food, Her servants rapidly took the plates and glasses away. "Leave us" She ordered the two servants and as soon as the order was given they left the room. "Let us talk now... I need to know about My slaves so that I can sell them to a good matching Owner." She paused for a few seconds and continued "What has brought you to this life of servitude?" She looked at both awaiting for their answers.

User Image

Fashionable Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton

"I was born in a slave romance, killed my parents and I was destined to be a slave... My parents master's captured me and raped me before giving me to the slave market..." She looked down saddened and a single tear fell down her cheek, before she hit the bars "I hate being in a cage! It reminds me of them..."

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor looked up to her when she asked. "Well, my parents beat me and used me for help around the house, and I ran away at 13." He looked down and stared at the ground, thinking on how it would've been if his parents weren't abusive.
User Image

Mistress Erebus listened to both slaves and shacked Her head "I will see that you both get good homes." She stood up and went to kirashi's cage. Now dear, I can get you out of this cage, instead of it you can be attached to a wall with chains and things of such fashion. It's your choice." She reached the girl's face and caressed it softly, clearing it from the tears. "You may also choose to be attached to the wall or staying in your current cage My dear." She said as Her eyes turned to Trevor.

User Image

Fashionable Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton

"I would prefer to be attached to the wall, Mistress..." She smiled sardisticly, before frowning "A good home... this is a good home... xcept for the chains and such..." She smiled before pawing at her cage bars again.

(I will leave now, I'll post tomorrow, and in other words, she wants to stay with her mistress as her pet)

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

"It doesn't matter to me, I'll always be trapped somewhere." Trevor kept his head down and saw his shoe was untied. After tying it, he looked at the woman for the next thing to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff