Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor heard some yelling back at the house and got up, walking back. He saw a wolf and someone else twice his size and rushed out of sight, watching them. "Someone's on steroids." He said quietly to himself. He shifted a little and kicked something out of the dirt. He looked down and saw a dirty pistol. He picked it up and examined it, putting it in his belt, and went back to watching the man.
User Image

Letting out a small sigh, Silvara sat up and glanced at the water. Then, without saying anything, she crawled into she water until she was mostly covered while sitting down. Looking at her wet orange dress that clung to her body she had an idea. A silly one, but one that would occupy her mind for now. Invisible magic enveloped her whole being. An orange glow swirled around her legs, leaving behing a shining orange fin that matched the color of her eyes. Enswirling her uper half, Silvara closed her eyes. And then it was done. Her chest was covered with white and silver tinted seashells and she had a fin. Her dress was gone and the only jewlery that remained was her star necklace and the star in her hair. Swishing her tail for a moment, she went deeper into the water, though she looked kinda silly because she didn't know how to use a mertail.
Sol'us Rhe'aria

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sol'us was at the bottom of the lake lying down in a seaweed bed it truely felt like his home. He wondered how the guest was doing he knew someone distructive was here, pushing his thoughts aside he began to drift off to sleep.
User Image
Brooklyn

"Rain, music, and cookies I adore"

Brooklyn was shaking with fear, people might die cause of her. She wanted to stay inside but if she didn't people could lose their life. She could decide, it was her or them, sometimes you gotta be selfish but was this the moment to? If she walked out and gave herself up, she would be miserable till the day she died, but if she didn't it would be a lot more people giving up their life for her. How do I choose?!?! Help! she screamed in her head

"but I see thunder and I shall be no more"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

It took a few minutes but Silvara finallly got the hang of swimming with her new fin. It was dark where she was, but not too dark and there were all kinds of fish swimming all around the place. Most fish had patterns or unique color and she couldn't help but be silent in awe as they swam to and fro. A snake with a flat looking tail swam toward her and it was huge. It was a lot longer than any normal snake. Looking at it, she reached out her hand though her mind told her she shouldn't because she knew the snake was poisonous. Strangely enough, the snake looked at her and then wrapped around her arm. From there, it left her arm and then curled its around her uper torso. Silvara watched the snake, unsure of what it was doing as it remained partially wrapped around her waist and made its way to her neck. Wrapping around her neck, the snake finally let go and then began to swim away. The snake paused, looked back at her, and then continued as if it wanted her to follow it so she did. The snake led her the the merman, who looked as if he was fast asleep on a seaweed bed. 'He looks so peaceful...' she thought, almost reaching out to graze his cheek but resisted doing do. She then looked back to the snake who for some reason was watching her. Without breaking eye contact, the snake slithered once again around her belly and then once around her neck before the snakes head was closely in front of her own face.
Sol'us Rhe'aria

Fish grazed SOl'us sleeping form as if trying to wake him, the merman's grey eyes fluttered open through they didn't need to. He sat up and streched using his hand s and making signals to fish almost in sign language to say thank you. He streched and looked around him and saw Silvara with the snake wrapped around her and didn't make any sudden movements hoping to not scare the snake into biting her.
User Image

Staring back at the snake, Silvara was still. The snake made no more movement, but instead just stared back at her. Though the snake wasn't meant to be threatening, her heatbeat picked up slightly against her will. Unfortunately, the snake noticed this and its tongue slithered out of its mouth and then back in. Breaking eye contact, the snake slithered around her a couple more times, wrapping more and more of its long body around her. 'What is it doing?' Silvara thought, watching it but staying still. Tapping into her magic, she closed her eyes and let it flow, allowing herself inside the snakes head.

Meanwhile, the snake slithered around her, around her mermain fin, around her waist, around her neck and even stopping to stick its tongue on the gills on her neck. 'Is she a mermaid? She looks like one. She tastes like one. She smells like one. But my instincts say she's not. I've seen her walk on land. She had two legs. Now she has fin? Strange being. All animals seem to be drawn to her. I am drawn to her. Fish are drawn to her. She is not mermaid. Yet sea creatures are drawn to her. Sea creatures are drawn to merfolk. She seems like merfolk but I confused. Can she speak to us like merfolk too?...' the snakes thoughts continued on and on, partially showing in its body language how puzzled the creature was.
User Image
Sol'us Rhe'aria

Sol'us held out his hand slowly for the snake to slither up. "Come here my friend, DOnt bother her please...You don't want to hurt her do you?" He siad in the snakes own tounge so it could understand. He said other things to get the snake off of his mistress and onto him instead he knew more about sea snakes, about the sea infact and in his homeland these snakes where always there and not much of a problem though venomous it may be. "Thats right come here my friend, i won't hurt you..." Sol'us said as his blind eyes swicthed to the snake.
User Image

"Is this mermaid yours?" the snake asked though he was still unsure if she was a mermaid or not. If she was not, he would not tolerate her in the lakes waters. It was a place for sea creatures only. "Of course I don't want to hurt a mermaid" the snake hissed, loosening his grip on Silvara and slithering through the water toward Sol'us Rhe'aria. Though his grip on Silvara wasn't as strong, it still caused Silvara to be dragged closer to Sol'us Rhe'aria until the snake could reach the merman. He then started to wind his upper half first around Sol'us Rhe'arias stomach, then around his chest and stared at Sol'us Rhe'aria as he waited for an answer.

Silvara looked between the snake and the merman, obviously clueless as to what either of them had said. When the snake loosened its grip on her, she thought for a moment it was going to swim away until it dragged her body eaily through the water to where Sol'us Rhe'aria was. She then became confused as the snake pulled the two of them uncomfortably close together, a small blush forming on her cheeks though she remained silent and looked away.

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor saw a wolf talking with Godzilla and shrugged, seeing that the wolf was taking care of it, it wasn't his business anyway, what would someone like that want from Silvara. He turned back to the ocean and sat back on his rock, watching at the sun slowly approached the horizon, making the water a little more clearer.
Sol'us Rhe'aria

"Yes she is mine...." but in his mind laughed and said or rather I'm hers due to slavery! In essence while they talked it almost looked like Sol'us and snake were preforming a dance. "I'm glad you won't hurt my kind.." he msiled as he let the snake willingly slither around him. He smiled to the snake to show his reassurance so it that everything would be alright and the snake could trust him....for the most part.
((Gonna be gone for about a week. Sorry but I'll pick up when I get back. I might possibly be able to get on the internet but it's not too likely))

User Image

Unwinding itself from the both of them, the snake hissed, "I thought she seemed lost. She was about to head into a sharks domain all on her own. Dangerous place for mermaid. Lake here is huge. It's not normal lake all types of creatures can exist here, even sea water creatures! Many type of sharks here if you're not careful. Keep better eye on your mermaid." Now, since he had Sol'us Rhe'arias reply and had said his share, he finally slithere off, slowly fading out of sight.

Silvara watched as the snake finally left, and looked to Sol'us Rhe'aria. The the snake and him had seemed to communicate was quite elegant yet weird. "Ummm..... hi," she spoke, her voice soft like honeydew and alluring like that of a sirens song

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
(( I hope this role play didn't die. ))
i think it did))

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
(( Dammit, I liked where it was going. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff