I am a:

Master > ;-) 0.26190476190476 26.2% [ 11 ]
Mistress ;O 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
Slave <3 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 18 ]
*votes* 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

User Image
Come in! Come in! Take a look at our fine selection of slaves/pets! Greetings, I am Your hostes Erebus! Owner of this colorful market. We have a fine collection of all colors, textures and races! So do step in and look around, I will be here to answer any questions and help in any way I can.

~Introduction~
User Image

It's the year 3047 and the earth had to be evacuated due to poisonous gasses that threatened to eliminate all life forms in it. Now humans and many other humanoid races live in traveling colonies.

Slaves are part of the every day life and as the number of tax increases so does the slave numbers. This has the current government concerned... What could their next move be? We all wonder.

~Plot~
Rules

1. Respect the TOS.
2. No cybering.
3. No chat/online slang of any kind including emotes.
4. No haters.
5. No homophobes. Please respect everyone's choise, likings and opinons.
6. There can be battles but keep it PG, T.
7. Romace is encouraged but again... Keep it PG, T.
8. Masters can have romances with other Masters or slaves.
9. Slaves can have romances with other slaves or Masters.
10. Masters can have up to five slaves IF they can handle them. If not I will take them away.
11. Please make your posts more than three words long.
12. Users may have a slave and a Master profile but not more than one of each.
13. Post at least twice a week.
14. Tell me if you quit the role play.
15. PM me if you have any doubts or complains.
16. ENJOY YOURSELF!

~Rules~
Requirenments:

Send Me a pm with a biography, picture and main info of your character…
Main info:

*Name of the character. (it can be your user name or a name you choose)
*Age.
*Rank. (slave or mastermistress)
*Sexual orientation.
*Gender.
*A Picture of your character. (It may be avi art or anime only)
*A short biography of your character's life/past.
*Whom You own or Whom Owns you. If no one Owns you yet or You Own no one yet just leave it as "Owns No One"

Also you can add hobbies, likes, dislikes etc… if you so choose…

~Requirenments~
Characters:

Slaves: 6
Masters: 1
Mistresses: 2

~Characters~
Slaves available:

II A Q U I L A II
Name: Trevor Hoffman

Sexual Orientation: Straight

User Image

Bio: Trevor was born in an alley and was neglected by his parents. He was beaten and used as a mule until he ran away at 13, wandering around until he became a slave.

Shadow_Lord of the Dark
*Name of the character. Kirashi "Rexy" Rexton
*Age. Real:87 Looks: 15
*Rank. Slave
*Sexual orientation. Bi (leans more to females than to males)
*Gender. Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: She was born between two slaves romance. The parents were killed and she was kept in the slavery business. Somehow, she doesn't age much, and her beauty is almost uncomparable...

Hoobies. Collecting different animals teeth...
Likes. Being Spanked, her master/mistress touch, kissing, being dirty.
Dislikes. Sunshine Girls, Being alone.

Owned by: Currently being tested by Mistress Silvara Levak Draval

vaati the minish
*Name of the character: Sol'us Rhe'aria
Sexual Orientation: Bi (leans more to males)
User Image

*biography: He has known slavery mostly all his life, he was used mostly for entertainment or as a pretty wall flower due to his race (merman or merperson) he never knew his parents and is blind.

Dislikes: being blind, thunder, rough people, new places

Owned by: Currently being tested by Mistress Silvara Levak Draval

overCAFFEINATED_angel
*Brooklyn or "carol"
*slave
*straight
*female
User Image
*Brooklyn used to live with her parents till one day they didn't come home, a few months later she found out they had left her originally and then died in a crash. She was forced into slavery because of debt at only the age of 14. She is often shy and quiet, she doesn't like to work so she used to get beaten a lot. She uses a fake smile to hide how she really is so not to get beaten.
*not owned yet
*likes rainy days, clouds, music, and cookies
*hates bugs, blood, fighting, and is deadly scared of thunder

"]
sad vampire queen
*Name of the character: Rouge helmiss
*Age.19
*Rank. slave
*Sexual orientation. bi
*Gender.male
*A Picture of your character.: User Image

*Biography: Rouge helmiss was one of the few demons that he wanted to keep his apperances a secret to the rest of the world. He had little knowledge that some already knew what he was. One day he was minding his own buisness and was heading towards the marketplace. He always wore a cloak to hide his unhuman appreances. Well he was caught in the crossfire of a fight and was puched. The hood of cloak was whipped off reavaling his two sets of horns, they then ripped his cloak off to revealing his wings. He then was forced into slavery and was put up for sale as an exotic pet.

*Owned by: Currently being tested by Mistress Silvara Levak Draval

Luna The Kitty
*Name of the character- Luna
*Age- Unknown
*Rank- Mistress pet
*Sexual orientation- Bisexual
*Gender- Female
User Image
Luna was a lost dumpster cat until Alecto Erebus Enyo found her, She is the Mistresses pet.
Not much is know about her, Besides the fact she can actually talk.
It seems to scare people. She loves yarn and cold milk and or Tea. Luna is also well educated for a pet.
Alecto Erebus Enyo owns.
Hobbies: Exploring

overCAFFEINATED_angel
*Cecilia
*slave
*straight
*female
User Image
*Cecilia grew up with a problem, she couldn't remember who her parents were so she was caught and sold into slavery. She is an extremely loyal slave and only recently came back to the shop because her pervious owner didn't want her anymore. She has abandonment issues, she's spacey some times and she tends to be a klutz. She's good at cleaning and things but she was never a good cook, she could burn just about anything. She used to work as a maid for a living so it's basically the same thing..... basically.
*Not owned yet
*Likes the rain and plays acoustic guitar
*She is scared of ghosts and hates mean people

iGaurdian_angle

User Image

NAME :: sophia ushio
SEXUAL ORiENTATION :: straight
BiOGRAPHY :: well, my father was foolish to sell me to the slave market for money.my mother never forgave him, so im hoping for an escape to go home with my mom. but really i got nothing. i have no money, im stuck with chains and have to wait for someone to pick me. my memory is bad since i'm at this age, but i do chores like cleaning, yet i do plan to escape for freedom and to go home, but i might rest a while, i haven't had a meal in for it seems like months, but that's just me exaggerating, im still hungry and weak.
OWNED BY :: nobody... yet

Inu_Lily
Name:Gemini
Sexual orientation:Heterosexual
Biography:Gemini was born magically on a cloud to form the wind spirit she is. However she fell from the sky and was kidnapped by some unfriendly gentlemen. They sold her to a very rich and powerful man. But because of how clumsy she is, she always broke something or knocked something over. Causing her master to get annoyed and sell her once more.

This kept happening. Bought and sold, Sold and bought. On and on this chain went. Master got annoyed with how clumsy she was. She hopes one day a master will buy her to keep her.
Owned By: No One

User Image

~Slaves~
Masters/Mistresses:

Name: Alecto Erebus Enyo.
Rank/Role: Mistress and Owner of the slave market.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
User Image

Biography: Alecto Erebus Enyo aka Mistress Erebus is the proud Owner of a well known slave market. Her beautiful looks and never ageing skin are product of beauty products She says... But the truth is that She is a rare "Immortalis" as the popular crowd tags them. Their history is still unclear.

Mistress Erebus came to the colony when she was still a hundred and fifty years old "I was so young then" She phrases laughing to Herself.

Under Her candid smile and designer clothes lays a very strict and perverse Mistress... Only the ones that have had the Honor of being Her slaves know this. Usually She prefers pets instead of slaves "Because it gives them more freedom" Erebus assures.

Apparel and presentation is most important for Her "One must make good impressions" She says. Her clients are governors, politicians and wealthy men and women. This is why She demands etiquette from her servants, slaves, pets and companions.

Owns: Luna.

iiLotusBlade
*Name of the character:Vencent Golgoth

*Sexual orientation:Straight

User Image

*Biography:Lysander was born into a family of powerful criminal master minds.The Golgoth family was quite good at what they did so Lysander grew up wealthy.One mistake though,caused the death of his mother and father.He had no siblings and none of his relitives were to keen on takeing him in.Lysander was already 17 at the time so he forged an ID,saying he was 18.As soon as he did turn 18 he got rid of the ID and started what his mother and father left off at.Now,Lysander runs a some what fair company.In truth he owns a massive criminal empirer but the company's just a cover up for the police.At the moment he owns a large chunk of the colony he lives on and has a large mansion in the center of that land.

*Whom You own: Owns No One

Personality:Can be very blunt at times and has a few anger problems.This means try not to make him mad or expect either a fist or a bullet.

bendersapphira
Name: Silvara Levak Draval
Sexual orientation: Bi
Pic:
User Image
Biography: Silvara comes from an esteemed and rare family, though she ran away. In her lies powerful magic, which her parents would never understand. Her kingdom is well known and so is her name, Draval, whom rule the kingdom. She herself is a princess, though she keeps this a secret. She has traveled far away from this kingdom to escape notice. In this new place, she has started a new life for herself. She has an expansive estate, many workers and has been very successful in the area. Of course, starting off with a load of money did help. Because of her charm, wit, and wealth, this new place has coincidentally given her the nickname "princess" though they have yet to figure out she actually is one.
Owns: No one yet but is in search of a slave in order to relieve her lonliness

iGaurdian_angle
User Image

NAME :: sophia ushio
SEXUAL ORiENTATION :: straight
BiOGRAPHY :: my father married a beautiful female. my grandmother got mad when they had a baby which was me and so i was taken away from my parents living in my strict grandmother's household. the house it big and i have my own quarters. it gets lonely so i decided to buy my own slave, but you shouldn't mess with me because i am powerful too. so if you even harm me i have back-up who will beat you to he pulp.
WHOM i OWN :: nobody... yet

II A Q U I L A II
Name: Zach Shepard
Sexual Orientation: Straight
User Image
Bio: Zach was relatively rich by birth. His parents had a lot of slaves but treated them horribly, while spoiling Zach to whatever he wanted. When his parents passed away, they left him with his mansion and slaves, but they soon became paid butlers and maids with their own quarters.
Owns: No One

~Owners~
PM Me your profile so that we can get this going!

If you are interested in a slave or an Owner contact Me here or in a PM

As soon as your profile is added you may start posting!

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor sat against the bars on his cage, knees up to his chin and arms crossed over his knees. He watched the people on the street walk by him without noticing him at all. He started to twiddle his thumbs and sat there, thinking of what kind of person would buy him from this cage. He put his face in his arms and closed his eyes, remembering the night he ran away from his parents. It was the greatest day of his life, but now he's a slave, only to be sold to the one with the most money.
User Image

Mistress Erebus passed Her green eyes through the cages. It was a calmed afternoon and it was almost time to feed the slaves. Erebus looked around once more and then checked the hour on the store's wall clock... "Oh my, it is almost lunch time!" She hurried and called one of the store servants. "Feed them" Grabbing Her hat She ran out of the store "I will be back in an hour!" Erebus had promised to have tea with one of Her best customers and She had fifteen minutes to get there in time. "I am not getting there late." She stepped in Her limousine and got on Her way.

User Image

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor looked up for a second and saw a limousine drive by with a woman with massive pink hair and round green eyes in the back. "She's definitely rich." He thought to himself. He put his head back into his arms and waited.
User Image

Mistress Erebus stepped out of the limousine in a graceful manner. "Ahh..." She sighed happily "What a wonderful time I had." Smiling, She started walking towards Her store. As She made Her way Her eyes noticed Trevor's cage. "Have you been fed?" Erebus asked curious tilting Her head.

User Image

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor looked up to the woman that stood in front of his cage. "N-no I haven't."He looked back down thinking of something about his family, his arms still folded.
User Image

Erebus smiled at the boy in the cage "I'm sorry you have not been attended properly dear" She grabbed a leash and attached it to Trevor's collar "We all need to eat" Erebus unlocked the cage with Her Master key and softly pulled on the leash. "Come, I shall feed you personally" As She opened the cage Her green eyes searched the young boy's face.

User Image

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageTREVOR HOFFMAN

Trevor got out of the cage and walked with the woman next to her. He stayed silent with his hands in his pockets, looking down at the cobblestone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff