Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

(lol im gonna try and do a literate one)

Exhausted from trying to climb up the tree kari takes a small breather. She notices the flowers nearby giving off a sweet scent. The wind gently blowing against them brought the aroma to her. She took a couple steps back and got ready to run at the tree. A small rabbit hops near and watches the girl run at the tree and sucsessfully climbs the tree to the halfway point to the branch. She falls down on her feet and sits for a while thinking to herself. " just a bit more and ill be able to climb to the stupid branch"
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
So this is a Ninja Academy?
yes it is
cool, so where do I sign up?
what do you want to be sensei (teacher) or student?
well I already have some experience, but I think I'm qualified as a student though.
ok then Master Kari will place your name under the students
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
So this is a Ninja Academy?
yes it is
well I already have some experience, but I think I'm qualified as a student though.
OK

So what should I be doing right now?
*walks into academy adn looks around*
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
OK

talk or try to find a sensei, Master Kari is my student and i only train 1 student
darkangel126
[~Kakashi Hatake~]
darkangel126
* practices foucusing chakra*
*Walk's up to him and watches him,afterwards talks.* Hello. I would be you're sensai.
dude you rock!!!
*Smile's,and put's his book away.* Come. *Start's to walk to the sparring room.*
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
OK

talk or try to find a sensei, Master Kari is my student and i only train 1 student
A sensai huh. ok.

Elocutionist

ok announcement sort of thing:

ive updated the first post and theres now a village nearby where everyone can just chill when there isnt school in session

highio i added you as a student
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
OK

A sensai huh. ok.
Come i'll teach 2.
[~Kakashi Hatake~]
highio
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
OK

A sensai huh. ok.
Come i'll teach 2.
sounds good to me.
lead the way boss.
*i appear right behind kari* you done?

Elocutionist

After what seemed to be an eternity, The young ninja finally climbed up to the tree branch that her sensai pointed out. The sun was shining down at the school from where she could see and the village nearby looked very tiny. She also noticed some students with the other sensai and wondered where her sensai was. she decided to wait until her sensai's return from up the tree.
*walks around, examining the acadamy*
*Laughs.* Call me sensai highio... *Walk's into the sparing room.* Well were here..Where's dark.

Elocutionist

Sonagi
*i appear right behind kari* you done?
eek you shouldnt sneek up behind me like that sensai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items