Welcome to Gaia! ::

Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
*i open one eye* clumsyness has taken the young ones these days *i sigh and return to my meditation*
*grunts and thinks to self* wow im really making a good first impression.. ok c'mon stupid lets do this* ahh evil tree im gonna walk all over you now * focuses chakra again and gets about 10 steps up the tree*
*i still meditate*
*starts to pant and goes at it again* AHHH!!!!!!! this will take forever gonk *gets about one more inch from the third attempt
keep trying your getting beter *i appear ontop of the branch sitting and looking down at you* ^.^
Sonagi sensai is there a proper way to do this or another way?
nope,no other way now just keep trying to get to this branch and your training is over... then me move on to the lake
****causes mischief in village***

Elocutionist

Sparren
Master Kari
OK this is a new school for ninjas. Accepting all sorts of ninja but we will need sensai for them. If you want to apply you'll have to mail me and say why you want to attend this academy (chances are im gonna accept you just want to know why) and tell me if you want to be a sensai or a student.

Ok enough about that the school is located in the middle of a valley on the southeast coast of japan. There are plenty of rooms for class sessions and spar matches. There is also an armoury in case of an attack. No students are allowed in this room unless told by a teacher. The training grounds make up most of the school's area. There is also a huge cafeteria for those hungry people and a miniature spa for those girls who cant stand being stressed for too long.

Teachers get to choose how they want to teach and how many students they want to teach. At the end be sure to give them an exam or some sort of test

The Teachers..

1. Sonagi

2. [~Kakashi Hatake~]

The students !!!

1. Master Kari

2. darkangel126

O_O I LOVE NARUTO!!!! SIGN ME UP AS ANYTHING YOU NEED!!! 4laugh I even have a rp character in mind if you dont mind made up ones. either that or you could just tell me which character to play. I know them all
ok? umm sure u can be a student i guess and u decide cuz we're our own cahracters

Elocutionist

Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
*i still meditate*
*starts to pant and goes at it again* AHHH!!!!!!! this will take forever gonk *gets about one more inch from the third attempt
keep trying your getting beter *i appear ontop of the branch sitting and looking down at you* ^.^
nope,no other way now just keep trying to get to this branch and your training is over... then me move on to the lake
but im not even half way yet .. u can talk to kakashi sensai while i practice or the other students and visitors ^^
darkangel126
* practices foucusing chakra*
*Walk's up to him and watches him,afterwards talks.* Hello. I would be you're sensai.
So this is a Ninja Academy?
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
*i still meditate*
but im not even half way yet .. u can talk to kakashi sensai while i practice or the other students and visitors ^^
ok then *i smile slightly* when i return i expect you to be able to climb that tree with your feet if not then you train more intencer than this
((grrr brb))
highio
yes it is
Sonagi
highio
yes it is
cool, so where do I sign up?
highio
Sonagi
highio
yes it is
what do you want to be sensei (teacher) or student?
Sonagi
highio
Sonagi
highio
yes it is
what do you want to be sensei (teacher) or student?
well I already have some experience, but I think I'm qualified as a student though.
[~Kakashi Hatake~]
darkangel126
* practices foucusing chakra*
*Walk's up to him and watches him,afterwards talks.* Hello. I would be you're sensai.
dude you rock!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces