Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
(itz ok lol ) *focuses chakra harder than before and steps on water with weight on the foot standing on land* ok .. steady.. * put other foot on water and falls*
*i raise a low giggle and then looks at you* keep trying but this time try putting a little more chakra into it,you'll need to use more chakra to stand on water at the moment because you are only a student
umm ok * i step out of the water and focus even harder* hmm .. this better work im using up so much of my chakra * i do the same thing again but even slower this time. I stay above surface for about 5 seconds before dropping* whoa i did it sort of blaugh
5 seconds ^.^ after you completely learn this we shall go into the tai jutsu training
yay ok ill keep going at it

(lil_neko2u is a new sensai if u r currently without one go to him ^^)
*i sit and center myself while you train*
after about 20 minutes i finally do it and skip across the lake* Hey sonagi sensai look at me !!!! *when i reach the other side i fall down*
am i going to be a student or what?
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
highio
((ok, there is the Sand style, fire stlye, and a few physical techniques I can try, but which one is the right one))
me i prefere fire style, hey partner!!
hey guys taijutsu all the way cool
dude we need to work together on this!!!
dont worry you handle your stuff ill stay close behind to see his tactics or vice.
alright lets if i can handle him!!
so dose anyone need a sensie?

Elocutionist

Fox_Dante
i shall apply for the position for teacher if that is alright with you... i do know my ninjitsu
ok sure ur a teacher

Riku_of_the_twilight: ur a student
well am i hired or not?
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
umm ok * i step out of the water and focus even harder* hmm .. this better work im using up so much of my chakra * i do the same thing again but even slower this time. I stay above surface for about 5 seconds before dropping* whoa i did it sort of blaugh
5 seconds ^.^ after you completely learn this we shall go into the tai jutsu training
yay ok ill keep going at it

(lil_neko2u is a new sensai if u r currently without one go to him ^^)
*i sit and center myself while you train*
after about 20 minutes i finally do it and skip across the lake* Hey sonagi sensai look at me !!!! *when i reach the other side i fall down*
*i keep my eyes closed until i here you fall then i dash to you on the water and picks you up out of the water* you ok? razz
*Pull's out a kunai knife.* Well who's gonna start.

Elocutionist

Fox_Dante
well am i hired or not?
sure let me update the first post
oh ok, well then my first lesson will be on history of the great ninja yutaro. if you would like to learn more pm me or ask me right here...
darkangel126
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
highio
((ok, there is the Sand style, fire stlye, and a few physical techniques I can try, but which one is the right one))
me i prefere fire style, hey partner!!
dont worry you handle your stuff ill stay close behind to see his tactics or vice.
-hides in your shadow-
Master Kari
Fox_Dante
i shall apply for the position for teacher if that is alright with you... i do know my ninjitsu
ok sure ur a teacher

Riku_of_the_twilight: ur a student

whos?
[~Kakashi Hatake~]
-charges at you- PIERCING FANG!
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
Hyrulean Link
darkangel126
Hyrulean Link
-hides in your shadow-
shadow clone jutsu*
[~Kakashi Hatake~]
((cocky jerk))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces