AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
2NE1
https://www.twitch.tv/shinysmoochum
If ya'll want to keep in touch i'm usually streaming.

>:U Well s**t let me go and follow

Elocutionist

Gonna update the front page cause I feel like it.
edit: Starting with my own profile, goodbye Kari!

Adorable Smoker

Elocutionist

ooc: I actually feel like roleplaying again. Gonna start using this format, let's all do it too?
hi dramallama

Big Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

Elocutionist

ooc: Psst who wants to rp?!

Elocutionist

ooc: Someone better reply to me D:<

xxxx Elise had been walking for what felt like hours. Rummaging through the remains of the village for anything she could use to rebuild her room at the academy. At the moment her room consisted of 3 walls, half a roof, and some handcrafted "furniture". She had no prior experience with carpentry so you could imagine the quality of her "furniture". After finding a few intact floorboards, an old poster ad for the ramen shop, and a dusty old backpack filled with some notebooks she decided to head back to her place.

Elocutionist

ooc: On a side note, I really like this new look.

Adorable Smoker

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
2NE1
ooc: Someone better reply to me D:<

xxxx Elise had been walking for what felt like hours. Rummaging through the remains of the village for anything she could use to rebuild her room at the academy. At the moment her room consisted of 3 walls, half a roof, and some handcrafted "furniture". She had no prior experience with carpentry so you could imagine the quality of her "furniture". After finding a few intact floorboards, an old poster ad for the ramen shop, and a dusty old backpack filled with some notebooks she decided to head back to her place.

x.x s**t yo sorry Karu E3 got me super distracted among other s**t I'll try to RP with you soon

Elocutionist

Ooc: Oh no it's fine I understand. LOL omg I need to buy a switch now.

Adorable Smoker

*subtly pops in to be all nostalgic*

Oh, man. These were the days. Hola to all of those still around. Your continued presence makes me smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff