Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

Sonagi
umm when do i start training my first student??? o.o
oh anytime you want ^^
If this is rp it belongs in Barton town!
Master Kari
Sonagi
oh anytime you want ^^
ok then let us begin, our first training exercise will begin with controling your chakra in the basics with things like climbing trees with your feet and standing on water
Master Kari
Zero Doom
I think I will be a Sannin. Mind if I be a Kaguya?
umm sure kaguya lol .. sannin? sry im not too bright thats y im a student
Kaguya, a manipulator of bones. It is in the like 5th season of Naruto. And a Sannin is someone more powerful than the kage, but doesn't want to be one. Instead they live alone. It quite literally means hermit.

Elocutionist

Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
oh anytime you want ^^
ok then let us begin, our first training exercise will begin with controling your chakra in the basics with things like climbing trees with your feet and standing on water
umm ok o.o

JCardo: chatterbox is for anything and everything

Elocutionist

Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
Kaguya, a manipulator of bones. It is in the like 5th season of Naruto. And a Sannin is someone more powerful than the kage, but doesn't want to be one. Instead they live alone. It quite literally means hermit.
so wait .. how does a hermit have anything to do with being in the school? do you live nearby or something?
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
oh anytime you want ^^
umm ok o.o

follow me and we'll reach the forest *i begin to walk to forest entrance*

Elocutionist

Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
oh anytime you want ^^
umm ok o.o

ok *follows*
Master Kari
Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
so wait .. how does a hermit have anything to do with being in the school? do you live nearby or something?
No, eventually in the manga/anime the three kids (Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura) each are individually trained by one of the three Legendary Sannin (Orochimaru, Jaraiya, and Tsunade). How much could I make off betting you have only seen the anime on Cartoon Network?

Elocutionist

vietangelli
hello?>
hi ^^ *waves from forest*

Elocutionist

Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
No, eventually in the manga/anime the three kids (Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura) each are individually trained by one of the three Legendary Sannin (Orochimaru, Jaraiya, and Tsunade). How much could I make off betting you have only seen the anime on Cartoon Network?
umm u can bet lol i dont have cartoon network and Jaraiya like becomes hokage cuz the guy like sacrifices himself to save the village or something
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
oh anytime you want ^^
umm ok o.o

ok *follows*
*we reach the forest and i point to a treee infront of us* climb that tree with out using your hands but only your feet,this can be accomplished by concentraiting and focusing your inner chakra to your feet and walking up the tree like so *i walk up the tree base with ease up 5 feet then down to the ground* now you try making it to the top onto that branch *i point to a branch high up in the tree*
Master Kari
Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
Master Kari
Zero Doom
umm u can bet lol i dont have cartoon network and Jaraiya like becomes hokage cuz the guy like sacrifices himself to save the village or something
Actually Tsunade becomes Hokage, but only because she hates Orochimaru. ^_^

Elocutionist

Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
Master Kari
Sonagi
umm ok o.o

ok *follows*
*we reach the forest and i point to a treee infront of us* climb that tree with out using your hands but only your feet,this can be accomplished by concentraiting and focusing your inner chakra to your feet and walking up the tree like so *i walk up the tree base with ease up 5 feet then down to the ground* now you try making it to the top onto that branch *i point to a branch high up in the tree*
Ok ill try *focuses chakra into feet which takes a while* ok lets do this *runs up to the tree and gets abotu a foot up and lands on head* OW gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff