Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

► Arietta the Wild ◄
God-General

Currently With: Yusei, Jack, Gen, Kyuubey

User Image

"Ion..."

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Arietta gave a nod to Yusei as he thanked her for the spell before her eyes widen at the sight of the missiles raining from the sky. Even more so when she saw the silver dragon appear and protected her, the liger, Yusei, and Jack. Her expression went from that of surprise to awe at the sight. "That's...that's your dragon, Yusei?" She had noticed that Jack seemed to be in awe with the dragon, as if admiring it. It was then she heard Kyuubey's reminder that she could make a wish if things are too tough for them to handle. After seeing Neo Domino in the same condition as the Southern Ruins, she might have a wish figured out soon.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
"Where are you?"

HP: 54%
TP: 58%
Overlimit:
READY!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝐶𝑦𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 User Image

Terror of the Skies

User Image Location: Sahira
User Image Currently With: Dark Spectrum

User Image
"It's time you've learned..."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Resting and relaxing really did sounded good. Cynder could really use that time to help relieve her of her grief over Chaos Sorcerer's death. She then gave a slight nod when Dark Spectrum reassured that they would gain some wisdom from Wiseman to how to handle what had happened, despite the uneasy feeling she was getting. "Wiseman had always been there for us whenever we needed his guidance. I'm certain his guidance would help us overcome our grief." She said. She still wasn't sure as to why she had been feeling uneasy lately, and she didn't like it one bit. "Hopefully your bird has something good to tell us." She noted the small smile on his face as he seemed to be meditating. Perhaps he might've seen who might've been involved with Chaos Sorcerer's death. She thought to herself.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"...how complicated life can be."

User Image Health: 100%
User Image Mana: 100%
User Image Elements: Poison, Fear, Shadow, Dark Fire

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Double Megamerge!
Aile's Theme

I am with: Dio, Divine (Now Ded) Adachi, Mithos.

"Sometimes, the heroic way is not the solution to the problem at hand"

Aile froze, she was as stiff as a statue and the world around her just white noise, her only focus was this man, this man right in front of her was the sole reason Subaru was the way he was, why Subaru hated them and their suffering, all for his ends and his organizations ends, her new body demanded to feed but her rage was telling her something else... "You..." began Aile as he picked the man up by the neck,"B@ST@RD", her fingers digging through his skin, "You have no idea... the amount of pain and suffering you have caused, not only to Subaru but to the others you have done this to" growled Aile, her slit eyes portraying anger and hate for this man, her body shaking from rage, she lifted the man up and slammed him hard against the wall.

"After that attack of black creatures, Subaru went missing for nearly six months, searching high and low for him with no clues to where he went!" said Aile as she began squeezing his neck and feeding off this man, "After we found him, he was filled with so much hate for me and Trigger, you have no idea how hurt we were, we tried to reach out but no avail and he went missing again... AND ITS ALL" She squeezed much harder, to the limits of a humans strength, "YOUR" she applied her new vampiric strength, "FAULT!" as she applied so much force that Divine no longer struggled in her hand and let go after having her fill, She was breathing heavily, having released all that pent up rage on the one who made her suffer, she then began thinking, if he was working for someone, then there were more like him or worse, the body on the floor turned to dust in the wind... "Im sorry you had to see that..." said Aile in a low voice. She did wonder if him turning to dust was a side effect of draining all of his blood with her new form, "I must have snapped, I usually don't kill unless its absolutely necessary" said Aile as she looked at her hands, her new body was way stronger than before.

((Auto Kill rights were given, YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED TO DO THAT!))

"If to save the world means becoming a tyrant, then that's what I'll become"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Yeah that is true." Ruka's gaze fell to the floor too. But then looked back up as the raccoon went on about how she got the wrong type of flying vehicle. Her eyes widen to the fact that they were wanting to build a spaceship. 'They're....aliens?' The idea wasn't too far fetched given the nature of the world, but this was truly the first time Ruka has met SPACE ALIENS.
                                                          She nodded, "Its a good start for what you want to build." Ruka didn't really want to say anything about guns. However, he did take the deal so long as she took him to see Yusei. She smiled, "Thank you so much. I'm sure Yusei is still there. Oh, a d-wheel is kinda like a high tech motorcycle."

Ruka watched as he slung the prosthetic arm on his friend's shoulder, it did make some sense, though the girl didn't know that the item was stolen. "Oh uh...that's the problem...I've never been to this town ever before. So I don't know exactly which direction the city is but I have a way to tell." she smiled while she held up her arm that had the glowing mark.

User Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
εїзWhere: Rush Valley
εїзWho: A talking Raccoon (Rocket) and a Treeman (Groot)
εїзCondition: Good but confused
εїзSigner Mark-Claw: Glowing//Not Glowing
εїзDuel Spirits: Kuribon, Regulus, Ancient Fairy Dragon
εїзThemes: Theme:::Spirits
εїзOut of Cards: ; -; sorry
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

Watch Doge

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

םσwиғαʟʟ, αиδ ιт αʟʟ ғαʟʟs םσwи. ι ғαʟʟ ғяσм ɢяαcᴇ ι ɢєт ץσυя тᴀsтє. тυяи σғғ ץσυя мιиδ, υиwɪиδ. ᴀиδ sᴇᴇ нσw нιɢн тнє cʟσυδץ sкץ . . .
яυи αwαץ, яυи αwαץ. ʟєαvє ץσυя ʟємσи םяσᴘ. Sσαᴋ ɪт υᴘ, sσαᴋ ɪт υᴘ. wσи❜т ץσυ cяυsн σи мє? . . .

➘➘ Rυи Awαץ ! Rυи Awαץ ♬ ↵ ↵

Party « *Dr. Stein » « Slot 2 » « Slot 3 » « Slot 4 »
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                                                Heart PiecesUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                tab tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                Magic Bar : 100%▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                ───────────────────────────────────────────────

The Sword Spirit tilted his head slightly allowing his white bangs to sway more to the one side, before he straightened up. He was curious to see how this male would react to his presence. He could often have such an unnerving and intimidating demeanour. As displayed by the boy Link's reaction. That blonde sure had tensed up into a state of sheer uneasiness when he had his encounter with Ghirahim. But this individual was certainly different. Even the Demon Lord could see this. He only seemed to tense up a little, but still retained his demeanour. So this man was certainly proving to be unusual. Even the creatures that remained upon the Surface as well as Ghirhaim's own minions feared him. But perhaps this was another brave hero ready to stand in his way to resurrect his Master. But he couldn't be so quick to judge, it was best to see how things would play out. After all, this male had respect he hadn't been so quick to pull a sword on the Sword Spirit.

Ghirahim moved his hand delicately to brush it through his hair. Yes, this male also possessed a great respect towards the Sword Spirit he'd been kind enough to regard him by his full title. Such an obedient human. If only all of them could be so compliant. But alas they weren't, the male released a slight sigh under his breathe. He couldn't let that trouble him now, after all he was feeling so good to hear his full title indulged. But it appeared this male also had his own title as a Doctor. Did that mean he dabbled in medicine. What could bring a healer here alone. It certainly didn't seem wise, not with people like Ghirhaim himself up and about. But something in the back of the Sword Spirit's mind told him this man wasn't a healer, he had too many patches and strange details that advised the male otherwise. Perhaps much like Ghirahim this male was not someone you wanted to encounter as well.

Well, these were starting to get interesting now. Ghirahim couldn't help but let a little laugh pass through his lips. ❝Well, good Doctor Stein. You do me well to show such honourable respect.❞ The male commented an amused expression upon his face. But it quickly altered to one of more confusion as the Doctor spoke. Another world? The Sword Spirit glanced about slightly for a moment, he could feel his hands tensing up a little as his frustration appeared to be returning. That explained why he was unable to respond to at least the location around the Skyview Temple. Even a dark shadow seemed to cross over his face as he let out a few sounds of deep frustration and annoyance. How he wished he could just take it all out on someone. His eyes narrowed a bit upon Stein as if he was contemplating a battle but how uncivil for him to mane one of the only humans who had been so respectful. Instead he ran his hands through the air viciously back to his side before trying to bring back some of his composure. ❝......My apologies, but certainly you must understand the frustration I'm facing... A Sword without a Master trapped in such an unfitting location!❞ Slowly he narrowed in on Stein. ❝Doctor, surely you must know a way out of this universe....? You a more intelligent and respectful human.

Out Of Cats : The sad thing is...I was looking forward to making this post for so long! And then I didn't until now :c
                                                                Avacnela

User Image

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
The Automail Loving Repair Woman

Locaᴛion:
Rush Valley
With:Hiccup
Currently Repairing:Nothing Yet
Out.Of.Character: Slight WB.

User Image

The boy had attempted to deny being lost it seemed, but Winry knew better then to accept that kind of answer. He then admitted to being lost, which made her smile with a much more friendly expression. He must of been a foreigner of some kinds like Ling and his bodyguards The kid though looked a few years younger then her so she wondered why he was all alone in Rush Valley of all places? He even mentioned looking for a friend of all things! Maybe he was another odd friend of Edward and Alphonse?

"By chance is your friend a very short blonde haired guy who travels with a big guy in a suit of armor?" she asked curiously before thinking her question. She sounded a bit pushy she figured so she quickly shook her head. "Never mind." she said before he asked about some place called Berk, which she was sure she'd never heard of before. "Is that from another country then? Can't say I've heard of a town like that." she said before thinking over the name. Nothing came to mind so she wondered just what that meant, who was the kid anyway?
User Image

яσcкεт & grooт

Rocket snickered to himself at the young girl's reaction to the talk of a spaceship. Considering how this whole alternate universe thing was happening, she probably had at least suspected the existence of aliens. It was rather apparent it was her first time meeting one, though. Rocket climbed up to Groot's shoulder and sat on it, both of his arms wrapped around the prosthetic limb. "I guess this place isn't really big on explosions and guns and stuff," Rocket glanced around as the trio walked back out onto the main streets of the city. It was rather odd not seeing anyone with even a sword or something. Then again, the galaxy was a bit of a hectic place when you're a bit of an outlaw. Rocket liked to think he was more of a good guy now, after saving the galaxy. Despite his constant thievery and whatnot, he liked to think that the good thing he did was big enough to cancel out all the little bad things. Taking these prosthetic limbs weren't that bad, right? This place seems to have a bunch of them, anyway. Whoever's arm this was could just get a new one, maybe...

"You don't know where you are either?" Rocket glanced down at the girl, a frown on his face. "How're we supposed to get you there, if you have no idea what general direction it's in?" "I am Groot," the tree giant frowned at his furry companion. "We'll just walk until we find it? That could take forever!" "I am Groot." "I don't care if she's just a kid, I can get mad at whoever I want!" "I am Groot." "Fine, whatever. We'll just walk forever, then."

Rocket draped the automail over Groots arm and crossed his own arms over his chest as Groot carried the two through the city. "Hey, kid, what's that glowy thing on your arm?" Rocket asked, gazing down at the girl from his spot on Groot's shoulder. "What is that, some sort of internally wired flashlight?"

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Shadowkeykeeper

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
x───xx───x xxxxxxx x───xx───x
User Image
════════════════════════════════════
Ӈ α ɭ ƒx ( xUser Imagex ) x Σ ɭ ƒ

════════════════════════════════════
User Image
ʟ ᴏ α δ ι и g . . .
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Дʀʈєs 】【 Sωᴏʀɗρɭαɏ 】【 Sʊɱɱᴏиιиg 】【 Ϻαgιc 】【 Vᴏιcᴇ
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ζσσɮιηɡ υρ ιɳʈσ ʈɦє sɮɏ, ɭσσɮιηɡ ʄσɾ ʈɦє ɾєαsση . . . Ѡɦɏ I❜ɱ ɦєɾє, αηδ ωɦɏ ɏσυ cαη❜ʈ Ьє ɦєɾє . . .
Ѡɦσ❜s ʈσ ɦαʈє? Ѡɦσ❜s ʈσ Ьɭαɱє? Ѡɦσ❜s ʈσ ɦυɾʈ? Ѡɦσ❜s ʈσ ɭσvє? Ѡɦσ δєcιδєs?

➘➘ Ѡɦɏ cαη❜ʈ ωє Ьє ʈɦє sαɱє !? ↵ ↵

User Image
                  x───xx───x
                  Shaken
                  xLocationx : « Lumiose City, Lysandre Cafe »
                  HP : 100% ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ TP : 100%
                  Overlimit ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 25%
                  Party 】« Aile » « Dio » « Adachi » « Spot 4 »

x───xx───x

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Mithos watched his new friend closer as she spoke about an idea for the handshake. His own eyes seemed to light up more as she approved his eyes. This was going to be great, to be honest. He'd never really had a best friend... There'd always been his older sister Martel, who he was very close too and Kratos his Mentor and even Yuan---but he was disappointed to say none of them fit that position quite right. He'd never discount Martel for being able to fill that role--but in his mind the title of sister was far more important and upheld then the title of Best friend. A best friend was like your partner in crime when you got into trouble and stuff--while a sister was something much more special. So to finally have found someone to give that title too could only fill the blood with true delight. Even now being trapped in this other world he didn't feel so alone. He almost felt as if he had enough support to get him through until he could locate his dear sister.

And now as he and Aile stood before each other he watched closely as he instructed him just how this secret handshake of true friendship would go. Each turn seemed to delight him even more, he'd never imagined a human and a half-elf could bond this way but it seemed as if it was happening. Aile was human right? That was questionable but he didn't care what she was, she was his friend after all and now they had something unique to only them. ❛No I like it!❜ Mithos exclaimed. ❛I like it a lot! Hehe....It's not dorky at all!❜ He stated blushing a little. He couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed wandering if he messed up following her properly but he'd get it down pat soon. That way the whole procedure could flow smoothly. Under his breath Mithos restated the movements to ensure he'd remembered each part before smiling and nodding. ❛Later we should think about adding victory poses in for when we complete are missions!❜ Maybe that was taking it too far, but he couldn't deny being a little excited to have a friend.

A Guardian?...❜ The blonde repeated, ❛That must me your extra special, Aile...having a title like that.... My own Mentor Kratos was a Knight--I suppose you could say he's kind of the extra muscle in our group---He taught me everything I know.❜ Mithos explained partially wandering if Kratos was well. He'd been the last familiar face the boy had seen since he was torn away from the world he knew. If only Martel were here, this world was sure a nice change. They were all so friendly---it was like some sort of paradise. ❛Aile...❜ Mithos couldn't help but smile gratefully. ❛Thank-you.... I'll protect you too best friend!❜ He assured with a determined expression. Just like he'd protect Dio--and maybe Adachi later, but he still wasn't sure where that officer fit in with their group.

As that thought concluded the blonde's ears picked up on the approaching sound of footsteps. Glancing now to the side the figures of Dio and Adachi had appeared with the strange red haired male. Mithos began to turn a smile appearing on his face, ❛Welcome ba---❜ he'd begun only for his words to trail. Something was right... The half-elf felt his blood turn cold as Dio threw the man to the ground causing Mithos to jump before taking a few steps back. His eyes were wide in deep shock, he wanted to question what was going on but Dio spoke up. As Dio spoke he seemed to explain this man was evil and that he had tried to use dark powers against their group. As Adachi backed Dio up Mithos's eyes darted to the officer. The blonde supposed that made sense, Adachi was an officer he must have known about criminals. ❛Adachi, were you hunting down this criminal?❜ Mithos questioned, they seemed to be the only words that drifted out.

He couldn't grantee he'd get an answer but even Aile seemed to recognize the redhead as a villain. Villains certainly had to be punished, but he wondered what method Dio would use. It was then that Dio stated Aile would be doing it, causing Mithos to glance at his best friend with a worried expression. For a moment the male tried to reach out to comfort his friend who looked like she was on a breaking point, but Aile had moved away towards the man. Maybe she was okay, but somewhere inside something told him things weren't right. And as Aile grouped the redhead viciously, Mithos felt as if he'd jumped out of his own skin. In sheer fear he pushed himself up against the wall shaking. The half-elf had fought demons and monsters before--but they were just that... Aile...Aile was his best friend, a seemingly normal girl and this was how she reacted to those who wronged her. Alarms seemed to go off, what was happening was wrong...but the boy's body felt frozen and he was too terrified himself to speak up in fear she might snap on him.

His back couldn't help but slip a little against the wall and he only felt slight relief when it was over. At the end the part that surprised him was the fact that Aile herself had seemed shocked by what she had done. A fact that truly worried Mithos. Without delay the blonde broke from the wall and hurried to his best friends side and placed his arms around her pulling her into a hug. ❛Aile, it's okay...❜ He was certainly lying to himself, what had happened was horrifying and scary there was nothing okay about it. But this was his best friend, and when he was troubled or sad his sister would hug him to make him feel better. He needed to let Aile know everything was okay. ❛D-Do you need to sit down?❜ Mithos questioned worried about her.

(( O.ut O.f C.heagles : Lengthy Mithos post!~ The moment you've all been waiting for~ ))

Chaos_Paragon

Keyblademaster333

AtsukeTheMaverickHunt

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

User Image

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
x───xx───x xxxxxxx x───xx───x
User Image
KIMI wa nani wo negau no?
Soba ni ite hoshii. Zutto zutto sore dake na no ni . . . Koi no yokushiryoku, hora Game ga hajimaru.
Mitsume aeba wakaru desho? Hajimari no BERU ga naru
. . .

➘➘ LISTEN TO MY HEART ! ↵ ↵
Voice 】【 Theme 】【 MSF 】【 Cipher 】【 Gun 】【 Engineer / Spy
User Image
                User Image

Status : A little tired 】【 Location : Lumiose City, Pokemon Centre ---& Streets of Lumiose
                                            Party 】« Mystearica » « *Martel » « Zetta » « *Lance » « *Gaige » « *Ren » ----& « *Samus »

HP : 100% ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

tab As much as the thought of a bomb going off in the midst of a healing centre frightened the blonde, certainly a talking book that could instigate fights and alter it's form into several beings was just as menacing and dangerous as she assumed this creatures must have been responsible for the explosion going off as well. To be clear, nothing of the sorts existed in her world! No way, earth didn't have talking books---books defiantly couldn't speak and summon things, no one in the world had that power. This was too unnatural and far fetched it was overwhelming. The girl outstretched a hand to her head, what was going on here? There had to be a sort of explanation to all of this but she couldn't come to a conclusion that explained the situation at all. Instead she could only stand there dumfounded and unable to find words to even respond to the matter. If she had to respond she felt as if she might break character as Paz and speak more like her true identity Pacifica. Sometimes it was best to just play the silent damsel in distress and observe things--while her true inner thinking tried to conclude what answer could explain a book of such strange powers, that was attached to the green haired girl it seemed.

tab Once the situation appeared to be settling Paz turned to look at Tear. The whole time the brunette seemed so unfazed by a talking book... Had perhaps she seen some strange and unusual things in her life? To an extent the blonde had seen some unusual things but nothing that boarder lined fiction like this. Taking a step forward she placed her index finger against her lip as she tilted her head partially to get a better look at the strange book. It look almost demonic, while the green haired girl didn't look the cultist type at all---but Paz herself had looked innocent despite being a spy so perhaps this woman was a Cult Leader or something with some dark evil book. What did she intend to do with that thing, the blonde wondered. This was just great as if Metal Gear wasn't a dangerous enough weapon now there were talking Cult Books. Perhaps this world was just as unsafe as hers. But it was safe for her seeing as no one knew who she was---so she could live with strange demonic books of evil.

tab Slowly straighten up Paz let out a slight sigh. It was beginning to feel a little crowded in here and even with the MSF she'd found it harder to stay in her posed state when there were so many individuals around. It left chance for people to catch on to her---or perhaps doubt her own intentions. Perhaps being a school girl from earth she could use this too her advantage---most school girls seemed to get faint around things seemingly scary. Perhaps she ought to state she wasn't feeling quite well and head out for some fresh air. Sinking into that idea, the blonde forced herself to take a step back, trying to play it off as if through examining Zetta she'd realized just how terrifying of an object it was. The girl allowed her body to tense up a little as she back up more. ❛I think...I think I will excuse myself....❜ She said turning and heading off in the opposite direction of the group in a slight walk before a run. As she exited the Pokemon Centre Paz let the facade pass. ❛What is that girl thinking carrying such a thing around with her....❜ She wondered, turning away./size]

(( Out . Of . Cats // Edited.... ))
                                                      Sirea Angelie"

Chaos_Paragon

Creamy Sailor Nilla

woodz dragon

Shadowkeykeeper

Avacnela

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageAki Izayoi

tab tab The girl's eyes watched the creature carefully. The dragon was very passive for something that was carnivorous. It had a miniature staring contest with her, as if searching for something before bounding off to find a place to take a small nap. It was rather cute to watch, especially when a small bird had landed on its muzzle. Aki watched the bird fly off, her gaze returning to the city. Divine had been gone a long time. She couldn't help but still worry about the man, her gaze betraying just as much. She looked at her phone briefly, before pocketing it. He had ten minutes, she decided. If he didn't get in touch with her... if he didn't get in touch...

tab tab She forced herself to look back to the dragon. It had that contraption on its tail. It had friends. So it had to be used to humans a little bit. She decided she had to take a chance, as she took a few steps towards the creature, her eyes betraying curiosity and her own concerns.

tab tab "That tail of yours was well crafted... are you looking for the one who made it?" she asked softly. Surely someone who cared about the creature had to have made that. There was far too much work done for it to have been a simple gift or favor.

(( MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER ))
Shimmering_Apocalypse

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

My Opponent is: Familiar Possessed Squad
My Current Weapon: LaPlace Blade
HP: 2500/2500
Barrier Status: Up
Theme:Rogue, Wave Battle, Ride On!

"I...am Rogue"

Rogue saw an opening on the barrier and jumped at it, after entering the barrier, he summoned his LaPlace Blade and aimed at the brown haired magician with his Rogue Break, if it hits, It would deal massive damage with medium damage dealt to all around him, when the blade hits the ground, it will send a strong force to destroy the ground around the area of impact, Rogue remained silent, as his sole focus was to get rid of the barrier makers.

Rogue knew the implications of using this technique on such a fragile area, it would undoubtedly make the roof brittle and cause it to collapse but he did not care, he knew Raine could protect her so it doesn't matter if she's crossfire.

"Allow me to show you how your bonds weigh you down!"
User Image
Megaman's Theme
I am first class Purifier Unit ...'

User Image
Trigger almost cursed when the girl ended up attacking Subaru. He knew for a fact that Subaru wasn't in his right mind or may not even be in control at the moment. He also knew that consider that whatever form Subaru was in it dealt mostly in fire attacks. Trigger disengaged his fusion with Pegasus before using his jet skates to charge at Subaru since he was currently focus on the other people around. While do so he shouted at the girl "Just get everyone out of here! Subaru isn't acting like his normal self and would never attack people who didn't do anything bad. Please let me handle this myself and get everyone out of here!"
... Megaman Trigger'

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter
Shadowkeykeeper

Creamy Sailor Nilla

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless could feel the girl's gaze on him but he disregarded it, that was until she made her approach. He lowered the membrane on his tail and stared at her with his bright green eyes, trying to figure out what exactly she was playing at. Toothless sat up and made a few grumbles as if responding to her question. He tilted his head for a moment before barrelling towards the girl and roughly shoving her up with his head and onto his back. Toothless spread out his wings and started to flap them as he started to bound in the air, trying to fly with this girl on his back. If he was going to find Hiccup he couldn't be grounded, he needed to start flying and maybe then he could find his viking companion.

Toothless glanced over his shoulder at Aki and then back ahead and he leaped onto a large rock and used it to launch himself into the air. Toothless didn't try to flap his wings and gain altitude, this time he simply glided and gave Aki a chance to seat herself in the saddle on his back and then if she hurried enough he would try and hoist himself higher into the air and then they could be off. Toothless didn't know where exactly Hiccup would be but flying and searching was far better than staying in the cramped town.

With: Aki Izayoi
Thoughts: Fly!
Out of Chickens: Hope you don't mind Ice

IceEnchantress09

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

The Beast Vulcan disappeared and he prepared to jump in the air to attempt to attack again. However, the high speed attack that Saber was conducting said otherwise. The beast child held up his claws and attempted to block the attack. When he grabbed the blade, he felt a lot of pain as he tries to hold her back. He made painful sounds. It was causing the child to almost crouch down to attempt to push up for leverage. However, it wasn't to be so.

The distraction left Subaru unable to dodge the hand that Alphonse created to grab him and with that, he wasn't able to stop the lightning attack from Byakko and Edward's spikes. The beast child roared in pain.

When the attack was done, he was panting. Subaru attempted to try and move the hands, but his strength was failing him. He had his energy stolen before, even if it was rewarded back to him, it wasn't enough to fully re-energize the child since he was already attacking in low energy before the berserk. Subaru had reached the limit of maintaining the form.

Subaru's head started to lull as the beast like armor disappeared to his normal Rockman armor with War-rock's head on his hand before it disappeared and Subaru was back to being a human. His eyes were closed and he was groaning as he slumped. He wasn't dead, just unconscious.

****Greiger Beast Form ****
User ImageUser Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Outside Zaphias
♢Who: Megaman Trigger, Edward, Alphonse, Saber, Hibiki, Charlotte
♢Condition: Unconscious
♢Limit Meter: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
♢Beast Out Limit Meter: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
♢Themes: ハートウェーブウェーブバトルヒロイックモーメント
♢Out of Cards: I hope this is okay. I wanted to go ahead and ended the fight. Subaru is back to being human and is knocked out
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Creamy Sailor Nilla

Sirea Angelie

Rosalia Muller

Helios Nostros

Keyblademaster333

Schizune Weaver

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

|| Location: Lumiose- Card Capital || With:Assitacat and guy iht glasses || OOC:
Shadowkeykeeper
||

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lance smirked this was jsut what he was waiting for. Though Lance was ultimately shocked to see him create something out of nothing it was all the excuse he needed to shut this book up once and for all. Tossing his pokeball Gyarados came out letting out a loud roar. "You and your overlord crap, I'm the leader of the elite four and we take on any ad all challenges!" he said to him as he was about to read an attack with gyarados. Hearing Martel he bit his lip. "Damn." he thought to himself., He really want to hurt that book but something about Martels words were more calming and soothing than usual. Holding up the pokeball he pointed it at Gyarados, "Return." he said as the pokemon returned to it's ball in a red flash of light.

Lance was so busy in his wanton destruction of Zetta he didn't notice the to newcomers. "Yeah i guess you're right." he said to tear as he looked over to Ren as he spoke. Rolling his eye's he scoffed, "Please the book has no hands and besides there are much better ways of settling this." he said thinking he could just battle the little creep outside, but then Martel wouldn't like that and he didn't want to make her mad. "I'll let you go for now book, but attack me again like you id and not even martel will be able to save you." he sad as he watched the blonde excuse herself, "Yeah I think i'll go for a walk as well just message me on the holocaster if you need me." he sad as he turned and his cape flowed behind him as he left the pokemon center.

Walking outside he headed away from the central plaza and ended up on one of the Boulevards and found a strange place called Card Capitol. Walking in he looked around and there were strange posters. "What is this place." he said as he noticed cards in a display case. "Card fight?" he sad as he rubbed his chin.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces