Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should canon characters/cosplays be allowed?

Yes cosplay, no canon. People can get jealous of those with canons, and cosplays help round that out. 0.18018018018018 18.0% [ 20 ]
No cosplay, yes canon. Canons can just be RP required or really hard to get or something! 0.072072072072072 7.2% [ 8 ]
Yes cosplay, yes canon. Just make sure that cosplays have some sort of "Hobbit wear." 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 21 ]
No cosplay, no canon. If it wasn't in Tolkein's writing (for the most part), it should stay OUT. 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 24 ]
Different suggestion ... 0.009009009009009 0.9% [ 1 ]
I AM JUST GLAD FOR HOBBITSES 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 184 185 186 > >> >>> »|

Indulgent Sex Symbol

-nests-
= U=
Lollipop x L u x u r y
-nests-
= U=

HEY YOU.
/snuggs

Cute Fairy

Oh my god, these are darling! I love Lord of the Rings--one of my top fandoms. I'll definitely be lurking here!

Edit: (But I do disagree on your religion point: Middle Earth did very much have a religion, the elves focused on it most with Varda. Eru and the Vala, the Maia--Gandalf and Tom Vomdadil were gods or angels themselves. : ) Tolkien wrote up a religious system for the books, its not absent!)
Thaliawen
Oh my god, these are darling! I love Lord of the Rings--one of my top fandoms. I'll definitely be lurking here!

Edit: (But I do disagree on your religion point: Middle Earth did very much have a religion, the elves focused on it most with Varda. Eru and the Vala, the Maia--Gandalf and Tom Vomdadil were gods or angels themselves. : ) Tolkien wrote up a religious system for the books, its not absent!)

Oh I'm so glad you like it! <33 I figured there has to be a good enough bundle of LotR fans to permit an awesome edit based shop on it ....

That's an excellent point! I'll make sure to clarify in my rules, but I meant mainly "human" religions, such as Christianity or Buddhism.

Cute Fairy

oisillon
Thaliawen

Oh I'm so glad you like it! <33 I figured there has to be a good enough bundle of LotR fans to permit an awesome edit based shop on it ....

That's an excellent point! I'll make sure to clarify in my rules, but I meant mainly "human" religions, such as Christianity or Buddhism.

: ) There's a lot of confusion on that point, since Tolkien was Catholic himself. More people need to read the History of Middle Earth.

There certainly is! A remarkable LotR fanbase. I'll summon some of my friends.
Thaliawen
oisillon
Thaliawen

: ) There's a lot of confusion on that point, since Tolkien was Catholic himself. More people need to read the History of Middle Earth.

There certainly is! A remarkable LotR fanbase. I'll summon some of my friends.

Yes he was! I am certainly aware of that. I just know how religious discussions can get and I wanted to get rid of that animosity as much as possible.

Discussion of the religion/spirituality in the book, however, is of course absolutely fine.

I just updated the rules and a lot more on the front page now! c:

And yes, please do! <3

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh my goodness!
; A;
<3
Mewsings of An Angel
Oh my goodness!
; A;
<3

Do I smell another Hobbit lover? c;
Ah! So cool!

If I wasn't a pharmacy student with close to zero free time, I would totally apply for an artist/colorist position.

I will still lurk here though c: I've been looking for a new "home base" for when I check into Gaia so maybe I will settle here~

Cute Fairy

Yes, canon religions! <3 Love for Ulmo most. But that's probably because I love Poseidon... xD
Annaving
Ah! So cool!

If I wasn't a pharmacy student with close to zero free time, I would totally apply for an artist/colorist position.

I will still lurk here though c: I've been looking for a new "home base" for when I check into Gaia so maybe I will settle here~

I totally understand. xD I'm an engineering student and I suffer the same sleep, school, or happiness choosing. emotion_donotwant The thought is nice though. <3

BUT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO SETTLE. dramallama
Thaliawen
Yes, canon religions! <3 Love for Ulmo most. But that's probably because I love Poseidon... xD

xDD Well that's just understandable. :B

Wait until you see the plushies for this shop though ..... They are canons of Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, and Aragorn. xDD Eventually I want to turn them into alternative species through active RP and such as a reward. They're finishing being templated, right now.

Cute Fairy

Oooh! Do want!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas