Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should canon characters/cosplays be allowed?

Yes cosplay, no canon. People can get jealous of those with canons, and cosplays help round that out. 0.18018018018018 18.0% [ 20 ]
No cosplay, yes canon. Canons can just be RP required or really hard to get or something! 0.072072072072072 7.2% [ 8 ]
Yes cosplay, yes canon. Just make sure that cosplays have some sort of "Hobbit wear." 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 21 ]
No cosplay, no canon. If it wasn't in Tolkein's writing (for the most part), it should stay OUT. 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 24 ]
Different suggestion ... 0.009009009009009 0.9% [ 1 ]
I AM JUST GLAD FOR HOBBITSES 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 184 185 186 > >> >>> »|

The first year was a lot of biology / anatomy / physiology / and drug chemistry.

In the second year, we are getting more pharmacy specific. We learn a lot about a disease state-- it's affect on the body, clinical symptoms, progression, and how to treat. Then we spend A LOT of times on the medications used to treat various things. Which drugs are first line? Which drugs can not be used in which populations? Side effects? Mechanism of action? pharmacokinetics.

They are essentially developing us to be a walking / talking drug reference and diagnostic encyclopedia @__@

**** goes to see updated front page *****
Annaving
The first year was a lot of biology / anatomy / physiology / and drug chemistry.

In the second year, we are getting more pharmacy specific. We learn a lot about a disease state-- it's affect on the body, clinical symptoms, progression, and how to treat. Then we spend A LOT of times on the medications used to treat various things. Which drugs are first line? Which drugs can not be used in which populations? Side effects? Mechanism of action? pharmacokinetics.

They are essentially developing us to be a walking / talking drug reference and diagnostic encyclopedia @__@

**** goes to see updated front page *****

Yeah, that would definitely be challenging for me. /has a terrible and easy forgetful memory

My boyfriend finished college this year as a super senior (5 years) and will have graduated with a B.A. in History, which I've always felt is sort of the same thing, but with dates and facts and stories ...

Way less harder, but similar. :B

YES CHECK IT OUT! It's a bit long for an IT thread ... >3>;;

But once I thought of it I just kept going and going and going. xD
It looks awesome! I'm really liking how everything is fleshing out c:

And my husband graduated with a BA in history! ((I am definitely the nerd between us, though. He is glad to be done with school.))
Yay front page!

Ugh, I am so in love with the red head on the front page. I have red hair myself (natural) >>;
I'm looking into my kitchen and both of my kittens are currently on the counter being sketchy. This is only going to end badly.

Excitable Kitten

such a beautiful shiny new thread~
and a gorgeous concept

/ sticks to the floor /
Hi rose c: Welcome!

@Kaoru >> Aw~ I love cats. How old are your kittens?
They are about 5 months old now and my first ever cats. It's been quite the interesting experience xD
Cats can be quite a handful.... But they are so much fun~
LOLZ how are they being sketchy?! I want a kitten so badly but my itsy bitsy, no pet apartment. ;(

I'm thinking about getting one anyway. 8D;;

And welcome Delicate!! c:

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
-plops self in-
'kay... I'll try to stop being lazy with my post style.

Anywho's~ I wanted to leave my WIP before heading to bed c:
I'm so rusty and slow at photoshop >w<
And I also fail at drawing flowy dresses. I think I'll will definitely prefer to edit the male bases ^ ^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annaving
'kay... I'll try to stop being lazy with my post style.

Anywho's~ I wanted to leave my WIP before heading to bed c:
I'm so rusty and slow at photoshop >w<
And I also fail at drawing flowy dresses. I think I'll will definitely prefer to edit the male bases ^ ^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GAH no I love it!!! That hair is to die for. xD Love love love it. If you want, I can also post the male bases?? I probably should anyway. But thank you for leaving your wip before bed. I'm loving it so far! <3 And night!

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
Pretty Anna. : D

That's funny because I prefer the female base over the male one. xD
Yoku Yoko Moko
-plops self in-

HEY YOU. But I know you prob went back to playing League. razz

Quick Reply

Submit