Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should canon characters/cosplays be allowed?

Yes cosplay, no canon. People can get jealous of those with canons, and cosplays help round that out. 0.18018018018018 18.0% [ 20 ]
No cosplay, yes canon. Canons can just be RP required or really hard to get or something! 0.072072072072072 7.2% [ 8 ]
Yes cosplay, yes canon. Just make sure that cosplays have some sort of "Hobbit wear." 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 21 ]
No cosplay, no canon. If it wasn't in Tolkein's writing (for the most part), it should stay OUT. 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 24 ]
Different suggestion ... 0.009009009009009 0.9% [ 1 ]
I AM JUST GLAD FOR HOBBITSES 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185 186 > >> >>> »|

Thaliawen
Oooh! Do want!

Yus! I'm commissioning them right now with Dawnie to get adult versions for them. 8D So that will be fun.

Here are the plushies without color yet:

User Image

Cute Fairy

Eeee! They're cuter than Lil Bub in a hot air balloon! The lotr fan in me is quite pleased.
Oh, I definitely plan on settling c: I'm a rusty RP-er at best, but I do love LotR >w<

And I'm still being tempted by the colorist application. Would you accept a super part time / guest colorist? Maybe 1 hobbit / month with potentially more on the school breaks (winter + summer). You wouldn't even have to pay me the 100% or whatever colorist profits. So maybe you could use me for free events or staff hobbits.
Here's an old thread with samples to show that I can do stuff

If so, I may try to work on an application.
Ps, the plushies are adorbs
        // Oh my god. LOVE. I have never been interested in human shops before this one *sets up camp*

Can we apply to more than one position? >>;
        // Also, I am a thread layout master if you ever need any help making the front page of the main shop look all pretty and organized emotion_c8 xD
Annaving
Oh, I definitely plan on settling c: I'm a rusty RP-er at best, but I do love LotR >w<

And I'm still being tempted by the colorist application. Would you accept a super part time / guest colorist? Maybe 1 hobbit / month with potentially more on the school breaks (winter + summer). You wouldn't even have to pay me the 100% or whatever colorist profits. So maybe you could use me for free events or staff hobbits.
Here's an old thread with samples to show that I can do stuff

If so, I may try to work on an application.

I totally understand. People will want to RP with me and I'll be like, "Um ... maybe another time." xD

Yes!! I would absolutely accept that. Like I said, I know exactly what it's like to be a student and have little to no time. And you'd still receive 100% of the pay! You're doing 100% of the work for the Hobbit, no? That's just my philosophy. If we were going to work out something like this, I'd probably let you decide if you want your Hobbits to be an auction or raffle or something of that nature.

The plushies are definitely one of my favorite aspects. c: I think Gandalf just makes me want to vomit with cuteness.
K a o r u S k y y
        // Oh my god. LOVE. I have never been interested in human shops before this one *sets up camp*

Can we apply to more than one position? >>;

"WELCOME! My lords ... To Isengaard!" ~ Pippin, J.R.R. Tolkein, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Yes! 8D Apply to as many positions as you want! xD I don't care. c:

And I may take you up on that thread layout prettyness job. Since that's actually my worst skills. xD

I'M SQUEEING FROM ALL THE LOTR LOVE RIGHT NOW.
Off to class I go! c: Be back later to update games and such!
xDD!! Let me know. It's my favorite, as I am a graphic/web designer for a living emotion_awesome

Spoilering so I'm not like HEY CHECK OUT DESE SHOPS in your thread >>;
I did the layouts/thread info for [woof!] [ftlob] [evo] [oddity] c:
K a o r u S k y y
xDD!! Let me know. It's my favorite, as I am a graphic/web designer for a living emotion_awesome

Spoilering so I'm not like HEY CHECK OUT DESE SHOPS in your thread >>;
I did the layouts/thread info for [woof!] [ftlob] [evo] [oddity] c:

I'll definitely check it out!! :3 RIGHT after my Calc 3 class. xD Which I'm in right now. emotion_donotwant

I look forward to seeing your application(s)! <33
        // Oh god. I am so sorry about your class. RIP.
K a o r u S k y y
        // Oh god. I am so sorry about your class. RIP.

LOLOL. Seriously. I'm one of three girls in a class of thirty. xP

So it always smells REAL bad. Plus there are no windows because it's in a basement. Worst 50 mins of my life everyday.
        // Oh, I was just talking about in terms on subject *hisses at math* emotion_donotwant

But, as someone who has been a gamer her entire life and who has her bachelors in graphic design/web development, I totally understand what you mean >>;

I also attend PAX East every year, a video game expo, boy can it get smelly x.x
Oh, good good! I will definitely submit an application then c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces