i'm glad so many people have signed already. 3nodding
~~~
PETITION FOR CHANGE. PASS IT ON!!!
*clickieclickie*

Animal Consumer

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!

Username: Nidorous

Why do I love gaia: I enjoy Gaia because of the people on the site. The USERS make Gaia what it is. And I have fun with them.

Anything else you wanna say: I have plenty I could be saying, but rather than writing it all up:
A thread I had made.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

BellaMuerte1
drakokatze
heart

heart heart
heart

Yorugami
yay, ty <33

gummie_sourball
same here ^_^

Nidorous
added~

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Pass it on!! 8D The more people we sign up hopefully
the more Gaia will take us seriously!

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: BatChic
NightSymphony

When I joined Gaia in the autumn of 2006, I found it to be a place to explore ideas, get involved in creative guilds, make friends, and have fun dressing my avatar~ especially for thematic events and forum parties. Somewhere along the way there seemed to be a lack of emphasis on all of the above for users on Gaia, to, instead, concentrate on having Gaians participate with Gaia Online commerce -- empty our pockets to pay with real money for virtual items.

As an artist in real life, I value creating and appreciating imagery. But the idea of spending outrageous cash amounts on virtual items to enhance online game-play, is beyond my comprehension. In the end, each of us, on Gaia, must make the decision whether to justify paying for a limited-edition pixelated image, or for paying for the groceries, school textbooks, or the rent.

I am saddened with the current marketing pressure by Gaia for its users to spend more, want to buy more, and let Gaia suck the life out of its community during this process. As NightSymphony has said, "It just seems like lately, Gaia cares more about making money than making their users happy." ★ Kudos, Batty

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
same here ^_^

i've been trying to help spam it as much as i can. 3nodding (hence the post style)
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Magical Librarian

Yorugami
yup ^^

gummie_sourball
and with the way you end up going everywhere, that should indeed help xd I should make some kinda something that can be added to sigs. maybe once I get home this evening ^^;

BatChic
added~

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
and with the way you end up going everywhere, that should indeed help xd I should make some kinda something that can be added to sigs. maybe once I get home this evening ^^;

that's what i figured, with the way i chat all over the place and all the people i've latched onto made friends with; it would help get around quicker. emotion_awesome i've also been tacking it on when i post my booty grab scores in the aquarium threads
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
drakokatze

that's what i figured, with the way i chat all over the place and all the people i've latched onto made friends with; it would help get around quicker. emotion_awesome i've also been tacking it on when i post my booty grab scores in the aquarium threads
~~~
*clickieclickie*
lol!! xd just make sure ya aren't breaking any rules *knows can't email it to ppl, but should probably read all the rest of the rules just in case xd *

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
lol!! xd just make sure ya aren't breaking any rules *knows can't email it to ppl, but should probably read all the rest of the rules just in case xd *
i'm not pestering people to sign and i'm not posting in a thread unless i have something to say; it's just my post decoration. if they don't wanna sign, they don't have to. i should be okay. *will still check them just to be safe anyway*
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Blazing Smoker

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: UU O L F, previously known as oOSkyeWolfOo/GhostMiester.
Gaia age: 984 days.
Why do I love Gaia: I just love doing art for people, talking, going on forums, and I especially love creating many different avatars.
Anything else you want to say: It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to want to stay on this site, however. This massive economy crash is pulling everything and everyone into a downwards spiral. Many artists are increasing their prices, items are becoming increasingly expensive every day. To make it even worse, you're adding to this chaos by putting up all these sales and pop-up's. People are getting tired of it.
Soon you'll have to make a choice.
What are we to you?
Walking cash machines, or people?

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
drakokatze
i'm not pestering people to sign and i'm not posting in a thread unless i have something to say; it's just my post decoration. if they don't wanna sign, they don't have to. i should be okay. *will still check them just to be safe anyway*
~~~
*clickieclickie*
checked through and it should be fine xd

although i shoulda left more spacing for stuff on page one *fails at the set-up of stuff :/ *

UU O L F
added ^^

Festive Celebrator

INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Ninina
Why do I love gaia: It's a great community, with lots of creative, fun people and it's been my home for 10 years now.
Anything else you wanna say: I have been here for a long time and I've seen Gaia grow. We all want to see Gaia thrive and prosper. We also would like it to continue being a community where everyone can enjoy themselves regardless of how much money they spend on the site. That's what we have experienced as the most important of Gaia's core values. Gaia's focus has always been to provide a fun and safe place for people to interact for free and, not surprisingly, that's why people voluntarily started to send Gaia money, in the first place, back when it started. Times have changed, but I feel this core value is one of the reasons we enjoy this site so much. Users will always support Gaia monetarily, but Gaia should not waver in its commitment to put user experience first. Treating users merely as sources of revenue, compromises the user experience. Alienating users who do not spend significant amounts of cash, compromises the user experience. Negatively affecting the site's virtual economy (via sanctioned gold generators or otherwise), compromises the user experience.
Gaia is not just another internet site. It's our community. We have lore, tradition, customs, a culture, an economy and unique, beautiful avatars to reimagine and reinvent ourselves everyday. As Gaians, we agree and disagree, but ultimately, we love this place passionately. We have helped shape the site and with our support it's become, hopefully, bigger and better. Hear our voices, respect us as customers but also as citizens of this fantastic place. Let us continue to have a say in the future of our community.

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
checked through and it should be fine xd

although i shoulda left more spacing for stuff on page one *fails at the set-up of stuff :/ *

i checked too. 'sides i'll be forgiven; i'm cute. emotion_kirakira
hmm....maybe instead of quoting everyone's replies; add their name but have it act as a link to their post? i know it's gonna be more work at first to set up; but it'll save you a lot more room for signatures.
~~~
*clickieclickie*

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Dota-chan

Quick Reply