• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

Gfx is done! Let me know what you think! (:
User Image
User Image

❤︎

Omg!! Holy snap crackle pop this came out sooo amazing, literally the best possible!😄😄 omg thank you soo much! holy hell i love it so much! I may possibly come back a second time if it okay! : D im going to send the tip tomorrow if its ok! Im using my phone currently and trading using phone is so complicated xd so expect a trade tip tomorrow! ☺
KiIala

I'm glad you like it!! <3 It's definitely one of my favorites that I've done so far. Feel free to come back any time!!
KiIala

D-Mousy

Please remember to save the graphics to your own server. I can't guarantee they'll be save on my end forever. If you already did that then please disregard this message. And thanks again for ordering!

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

Username: D-mousy
Type of graphic: L-shape
Name of character: Zoltan
Lyric or text: "Take the world that you hate, the pain that you face ‘Cause only the strong will survive. Break the cage of your life, awaken the fire inside. Let the chaos bring you to life"
Font(s): Any is fine
Name of face claim: Hale Appleman
Pictures: any of these
Gif(s): (only send a couple, especially if you insist on having pictures and gifs. in the album
Color scheme: colors
Character details: This is for a demi-god Egyptian prince
Deadling: Just as soon as you can
Anything else: Nothing extra but thank you for the quote earlier. I make sure to always save my own now since the whole Photobucket thing.
D-Mousy

Welcome back! biggrin I'll probably work on this tomorrow.

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

mykaelerz07
D-Mousy

Welcome back! biggrin I'll probably work on this tomorrow.

Thank you :3 and that's fine with me :3

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
mykaelerz07
Tame the Beastie

Your gfx is done! Let me know what you think! (:
User Image
User Image

❤︎
Perfect Just like before! I might have to come back with a couple of others if you don't mind! THanks so much!
Tame the Beastie

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! (: Feel free to come back any time! heart

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
mykaelerz07
Tame the Beastie

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! (: Feel free to come back any time! heart

Really quick I want to add. I didn't notice the gif of the ocean you added to it. You did AN AWESOME job It is really above and beyond of what you had to do and I really appreciate it.
Username: Ninjabackpack
Type of graphic: L-Shape
Name of character: Diana McLaggen
Lyric or text: Head Girl
Font(s): Whatever works I'm not picky
Name of face claim: Crystal Reed
Pictures: Album
Gif(s): in the album but you don't have to use them
Color scheme: Warm colors
Character details: girly but also tom boyish and athletic
Deadling: as soon as you can, i'm not in too much of a hurry
Anything else: It's for a Harry Potter next gen roleplay if that helps. She's a Slytherin but doesn't quite fit the "average" Slytherin stereotype. She is also a werewolf but has kept that secret. If the L-shape doesn't work out you can change the style to fit what you have.
Tame the Beastie

I'm glad you like that addition! And I'm so glad you like it. It was bit tricky to figure out what to do since a lot of his body was missing XD But I really like how it turned out. (:
ninjabackpack

I'll accept your order! Do you want me to incorporate the slytherin logo if it fits in with the graphic?
Also, is "Head Girl" the only text you want on the graphic other than her name. You don't want any other quotes or anything?
D-Mousy

Getting started on Zoltan's graphic. Does he have any special powers as a demi-god? Just wondering because I found this gif and I kind of want to use it, if that's alright. I want to make sure it goes with the character though!
gif
mykaelerz07
ninjabackpack

I'll accept your order! Do you want me to incorporate the slytherin logo if it fits in with the graphic?
Also, is "Head Girl" the only text you want on the graphic other than her name. You don't want any other quotes or anything?

If you can fit in the logo then sure! Yes Head Girl is the only text other then her name. I haven't gotten to know her enough for any other quotes or anything if that makes sense I can also link you her profile if you need it, haha.
ninjabackpack

No link necessary. I just wanted to make sure! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas