You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I don't mind at all. Feel free! (:

Thank you :3
and I'll make sure to advertise for you as well smile
D-Mousy

Thank you! That would be very much appreciated!! ^^

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

Username: D-mousy
Type of graphic: Top Banner (unless there is an image that you can use for the side in there .)
Name of character: Axel Sundström
Lyric or text: "Under the knife I surrendered. The innocence yours to consume. You cut it away. And you filled me up with Hate."
Font(s): Any is fine
Name of face claim: Edu Beber
Pictures: link
Gif(s): (only send a couple, especially if you insist on having pictures and None
Color scheme: colors
Character details: Art, Animals, Magical
Deadling: Just as soon as you can get it done.
Anything else: He is an artist that can bring anything to life that he draws. And feel free to use any other images of him as well. Most of the ones I liked are black and white though.
D-Mousy

Fascinating character! I'd love to try and incorporate sketches that we would typically draw to bring to life. Do you know what he'd usually draw? You mentioned animals, would he sketch animals and make animals to life?

Dangerous Trader

mykaelerz07
D-Mousy

Fascinating character! I'd love to try and incorporate sketches that we would typically draw to bring to life. Do you know what he'd usually draw? You mentioned animals, would he sketch animals and make animals to life?

Thank you :3 and that sounds like it would be cool. And yes animals would be one of them. He has has a writing pen that allows anything to, happen as well. The drawing also works with making people's future's happen and come to true, maybe something like that as well?
D-Mousy

I will definitely see what I can do (:

Dangerous Trader

mykaelerz07
D-Mousy

I will definitely see what I can do (:

Can I change his quote to this "Under the knife I surrendered. The innocence yours to consume. You cut it away. And you filled me up with Hate." I'm currently via phone so it's harder to edit the quote on here.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Username: KiIala
Type of graphic: L-Shaped
Name of character: Jace Fiore
Lyric or text: "I thought the only way was to carve out your own place; by force. That's how I survived. And by the time I knew what was happening, I was all alone."
Font(s): Any as long as it's not cursive, not picky on this. c:
Name of face claim: Kirito
Pictures: (PLEASE use high quality photos. A full body picture is recommended for L-shaped layouts.) render 1, render 2, render 3, render 4, in order or most to last liked, however up to you which you wanna use. c:
Gif(s): (only send a couple, especially if you insist on having pictures and gifs. Gifs are hard enough to work with as it is!), gif 1
Color scheme: Dark colors
Character details: Boy so something badass. : 3
Deadling: Any date; doesn't need to be fast. I actually don't have a deadline, whenever is fine. c:
Anything else: I love the way Jun Mels came out, so maybe something like that? Also would it be possible to put some swords in the graphic along the lines or something? : 3 You are so the best for doing this! I will be tipping if you dont mind! ^^
D-Mousy

Of course! (:
KiIala

I'll accept your order! I probably won't work on it today considering it's the holiday but I'll try and get it done tomorrow! And I'll try to add swords. Do you mean along the edges or just anywhere?
I won't be working on any orders today considering it's the 4th of July. Feel free to submit any order you may have though. Happy holiday!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Trader

mykaelerz07
D-Mousy

Of course! (:

Thank you :3 and also Happy fourth of July to you!

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

I'll accept your order! I probably won't work on it today considering it's the holiday but I'll try and get it done tomorrow! And I'll try to add swords. Do you mean along the edges or just anywhere?

Thank you so much! 😊😊
No worries! I expect everyone to be busy today! [: I hope your enjoying your 4th of july weekend and fireworks! 😄😄 stay safe hon!
Along the edges if you can, you dont have to add any though. ^^
KiIala

I hope you enjoy the 4th as well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out