Total Votes:[ 185 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 >

Shy Strawberry

18,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
mykaelerz07

irl things always comes first dear! I'm sorry to hear if anything bad has happened, but you don't have to go into detail if you don't really want to! All I can say is that people do care and wish for your and your family's safety! If also fine to take breaks whenever you needs to, so don't be afraid to take them whenever you feel exhausted or just need to get away from everything. We care about you and want you to be happy as well~ <3

Dangerous Lunatic

mykaelerz07

Take your time and be well! There's no reason to rush until you feel you're ready and able emotion_bigheart

Baddest Bear's Princess

Careful Cub

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Username: His Saucy Nugget
            Type of graphic: profile graphic?
            Shape: a rectangle with round corners ;u; ?
            Text: "About Me" "Links" "Rules" "Discord"
            Extra Text: none
            Sub Banners: (delete this if it doesn't apply. story, rules, open, reserved, etc.) >< I don't understand.
            Font(s): Google Fonts: Chewy Link Here
            Pictures: none ;u;
            Gif(s): none ;u;
            Theme: I would like it to be a fading pink and the words to be white! ;u;
            Deadline: No deadline. If I had to pick one I'd say 2 months. ;u;
            Extra Tidbits: Well, these are just buttons I'm wanting for my profile. I was going to ask if you could put a white lace around them either on the outside of the rectangle with circle corners or on the inside. I'd also be okay with just a line of lace on the top of the inside before the word. ;u;
            Anything else: I'd like 3 separate buttons. That's all ;u; thanks so much for reading my request.
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x

p.s. i hope you're doing well, I just saw your notice. definitely take your time with whatever is going on! ;u;
I am overwhelmed by the kind responses I've received since posting my last message. You all are too sweet! Thank you for your words of encouragement! <3

Seeker

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Username: aceitunas
            Type of graphic: posting graphic
            Shape: I'm partial to the L shape, but tbh I trust your judgement so if you think something else would be better I love all your layouts so I won't be picky.
            Text: Francesca, Jupiter
            Font(s): Up to you! The only request I have as far as fonts is I would love for "Jupiter" to be in cursive (preferably something big and swoopy and pretty) and then her name to not be in cursive.
            Pictures:
            x
            x
            x
            x
            Gif(s):
            x
            Theme: mostly purples and reds [#581845, #900c3f, #c70039], with gold accents. I was thinking very spacey and ethereal
            Deadline: I mean, as soon as you can get to it is fine- I know you are probably super busy and since the rp hasn't started yet I'm in no rush (plus I can always use a temp if it starts any time soon), so just as soon as possible.
            Anything else: I just wanted to say, I know it's free but I would love to be able to pay you something because your work really is amazing!
            If you do end up doing the L format, I would love the first two picture linked on the side and cutout.
            Also, please don't feel obligated to use the gif! I liked the way it looked, but if it complicates things too much, really don't worry about it. And honestly same goes for the pictures- idk how many you prefer working with but if you think one doesn't fit or something totally feel free to ixnay it- I totally trust your judgement!
            And you probably won't have time to read it, but if you needed any more of an idea of what she is like, this is her profile
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x

Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
mykaelerz07
I don't know who all will see this, but I know there are a lot of people who are waiting from graphics from me. I just want to say that I apologize for the delay. I'm not going to go into details about my absence (because you probably don't want to know anyway) but I will be completing orders as soon as I can. So bare with me a little longer and thanks for being patient!!

Honey, like everyone else, has said, IRL comes first and foremost! if you are ever in need to talk to someone, by all means, send me a message! All of us loyal customers love you and your family! Keep your chin up!

Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
mykaelerz07
I don't know who all will see this, but I know there are a lot of people who are waiting from graphics from me. I just want to say that I apologize for the delay. I'm not going to go into details about my absence (because you probably don't want to know anyway) but I will be completing orders as soon as I can. So bare with me a little longer and thanks for being patient!!

Honey, like everyone else, has said, IRL comes first and foremost! if you are ever in need to talk to someone, by all means, send me a message! All of us loyal customers love you and your family! Keep your chin up!
Orders submitted after this message will be rejected until I'm able to catch up with the other orders. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Bring Me A Shrubbery

Lovely Little Neko14

NurseSunShine

Fantasizing Dreams

OMNIG0D

PeterPan_da144

ninjabackpack

no1ceilingfan

pastel quartz

AshhTashh

MagicaKumi

Notice Me Senpaiii

D-mousy

tiny14xx2

TheSylveonGirl

Jaded Era

Ame-Koi27

YesterdayTodayForever

smolfriendu

BlackAngelGirl

ShadowStar369

KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

His Saucy Nugget

aceitunas

If you are quoted in this post, it means you have submitted an order to my graphic shop. Some of you have been waiting a long time, while others haven't been waiting nearly as long, but I haven't been able to get orders completed in a timely manner so I apologize to everyone.
I want to get back into completing these orders for you all, but I wanted to know who was still interested in me completeing their order. I don't want to waste my time filling orders that no longer need to be filled and I also don't want to waste your time.
SO, if you still want your order to be completed tip this post, or simply leave a message in the shop that says you want it to be completed.
If you don't need/want your order completed anymore ignore this post.
I'll give you all a couple days to respond accordingly, and if I don't hear from you within a week I'll consider your order to be canceled.
Once again, sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone I've just had a lot IRL to figure out, but I want to get back into making graphics.

heart

Shy Strawberry

18,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
mykaelerz07

I think I ordered a couple of layouts before you got super busy, but I would still like them if you can make them. :'3

If you need the order info again, I don't mind searching them in the thread to reorder! <3
MagicaKumi

I saw that you had two. No problem! I'll definitely do them for you!

Ice-Cold Phantom

16,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
mykaelerz07

Do you mind if I change my order? If not, I don't mind resubmitting one and being on the bottom of the list c:

Shy Strawberry

18,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
mykaelerz07

Awesome, thank you sweetie!! <3
Also hope things aren't as stressful for you now as they were before. You deserve a nice break. emotion_bigheart

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

mykaelerz07

Hey welcome back! I hope everything went well for you and that you are doing better! That one I placed is actually no longer needed but I do have two more that I need instead of it if you don’t mind if I change the form?

Desirable Seeker

mykaelerz07
Bring Me A Shrubbery

Lovely Little Neko14

NurseSunShine

Fantasizing Dreams

OMNIG0D

PeterPan_da144

ninjabackpack

no1ceilingfan

pastel quartz

AshhTashh

MagicaKumi

Notice Me Senpaiii

D-mousy

tiny14xx2

TheSylveonGirl

Jaded Era

Ame-Koi27

YesterdayTodayForever

smolfriendu

BlackAngelGirl

ShadowStar369

KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

His Saucy Nugget

aceitunas

If you are quoted in this post, it means you have submitted an order to my graphic shop. Some of you have been waiting a long time, while others haven't been waiting nearly as long, but I haven't been able to get orders completed in a timely manner so I apologize to everyone.
I want to get back into completing these orders for you all, but I wanted to know who was still interested in me completeing their order. I don't want to waste my time filling orders that no longer need to be filled and I also don't want to waste your time.
SO, if you still want your order to be completed tip this post, or simply leave a message in the shop that says you want it to be completed.
If you don't need/want your order completed anymore ignore this post.
I'll give you all a couple days to respond accordingly, and if I don't hear from you within a week I'll consider your order to be canceled.
Once again, sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone I've just had a lot IRL to figure out, but I want to get back into making graphics.

heart

Yes! I’d still love my order whenever you get a chance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff