Welcome to Gaia! ::

a~ing!

1 100.0% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 515 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

Shaetruddie
[Hyde]
So your main job is freelance? surprised illustration? yeahhh the only reason I found this job I have currently is cause I worked here as an intern before but the job pays horribly for the amount of work I have to do rofl

yeah sammeee, I never draw for pure art's sake anymore, it's really sad emo

Nah~ I don't think I could work in illustration. I'd personally go nuts. xD; I like it more as a hobby if anything.
I r makeup artist. Haha. But it's not everyday I get to do elaborate weddings. ; -;

Well that's no good!
If only earning money irl was just as fast and easy as it is to get on Gaia. Le sigh. lol
Good luck to the both of us!

Ooh :0 do you advertise yourself with a website or just post on craigslist.. or what do you do to find jobs?

yeahh emo sigh
or maybe if more people wanted my crappy rushed anime art, I'd have more business and would be able to support myself off commissions alone LOL 8D

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]

Ooh :0 do you advertise yourself with a website or just post on craigslist.. or what do you do to find jobs?

yeahh emo sigh
or maybe if more people wanted my crappy rushed anime art, I'd have more business and would be able to support myself off commissions alone LOL 8D

Oh my god, if only! OTL
Your art isn't anywhere near crappy, btw. scream

It's mostly word of mouth~ Or if I have a chance to do small events (like student-run fashion shows/events, etc), I jump right on board lol. I used to run a website, but right now all my info goes in on my personal FB. c:

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

___User Image
      Appa Gom, I would like to order~!
      Username - Nerosity
      Order - Yeppeo set #2
      Total - 1,200gg

Sending trade to Appa Gom now!
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]

yeahh emo sigh

Oh my god, if only! OTL
Your art isn't anywhere near crappy, btw. scream

It's mostly word of mouth~ Or if I have a chance to do small events (like student-run fashion shows/events, etc), I jump right on board lol. I used to run a website, but right now all my info goes in on my personal FB. c:

Professional artists are so much more amazing though emo I would be closer to their level maybe if I had taken it more seriously LOL

ohh, that sounds awesome rofl I hate fb for the way people use it in college and have drama but I would totally use it for more work-related things

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]
Professional artists are so much more amazing though emo I would be closer to their level maybe if I had taken it more seriously LOL

ohh, that sounds awesome rofl I hate fb for the way people use it in college and have drama but I would totally use it for more work-related things

Wait, you're not pro..? cool

Yep, it's really what it's useful for. xD
I hate fb drama too. All the vague, attention-seeking posts..LOL. I mean, if I had a dollar for every eye-roll worthy post.... xd
I'm so mean. Hahaha.
Alrighty, Mr. Hideto Takarai~ I shall be on my way~ Got errands to run. Nice talking to you! I'll drop by your art thread when I have the chance! yum_puddi
Nerosity

Almost missed ya there! Whoops!
Sent! thank you for your order! ^^♥
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]

Wait, you're not pro..? cool

Yep, it's really what it's useful for. xD
I hate fb drama too. All the vague, attention-seeking posts..LOL. I mean, if I had a dollar for every eye-roll worthy post.... xd
I'm so mean. Hahaha.
Alrighty, Mr. Hideto Takarai~ I shall be on my way~ Got errands to run. Nice talking to you! I'll drop by your art thread when I have the chance! yum_puddi

pfftt xd

Is true thoughhh. oh man. I'm also so tired of people stalking me and knowing everything about me when they don't even bother talking to me. I mean, come on people. i once had a prospective roommate ask to see a picture of me before deciding if I could room with them rolleyes

Nice talking with you too xd see you around!

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

___User Image
      Username - thyPOPE
      Send to - Sugi Kawakita
      Order - Patbingsu, bear bbopki, yogurt drink, yeppeo set 2
      Total - 400 + 200 + 300 + 1000 = 1900 + 100g tip because i am lazy...
      Comments? - your food is so cute aaaa emotion_kirakira

Lover

___User Image
      Username - desu-ish
      Send to - desu-ish
      Order - Yeppeo Sets 1&2,
      Total - 2,OOO g
      Comments? - everything is so cute, thank you !

Defender

AMG so cuteee ;A;
Will order soon <333
and did I mention ;u KPOPPPPP

Familiar Junior

___User Image
      Username - DenDemi
      Send to - DenDemi
      Order - Tteok Kochi // Kimbap // Hot Dogs(fishcake // Double-battered w ketchup // french fry) // Hoddeok // Bungeoppang // Jjajangmyeon // Kimchie Stew !
      Total - 3,250 g + 5k tips = 8,250 g
      Comments? - Nice graphics and foods.. *u* yum yum :'d

thyPOPE

desu-ish

DenDemi

Orders sent! Thank you guys so much! ^^♥

Dapper Explorer

SeoulObsession
AMG so cuteee ;A;
Will order soon <333
and did I mention ;u KPOPPPPP

Thank you! > u<♥
Also, one of your biases is Gongchan..YAY MAKNAE! ㅋㅋㅋ
xPiikachuu x3
heart

Hello! Just letting you know that you haven't confirmed your end of the trade from your pg. 7 order~ surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff