Send to - [Hyde]
      Order - Kimbap, Hot dog (Double-battered w/ ketchup), Songpyeon
      Total - 1,ooog including tip
      Comments? - -

Sending trade to Appa Gom now!
[Hyde]

Sent! Thank you for your order! ^^♥
Saved, thank you <3

I spent all that time changing my trade titles and I keep forgetting that the new system requires you to confirm the title change gonk
[Hyde]

You're welcome! :3
Lol! It's alright, no worries!
I'm still getting used to EVERYTHING all over again ever since I came back from my hiatus. Haha. ; 3;
Appa Gom
[Hyde]

I'm still getting used to EVERYTHING all over again ever since I came back from my hiatus. Haha. ; 3;
rofl Yeah same lol

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]
Appa Gom
[Hyde]

rofl Yeah same lol

LOL high-five!
I think the last time I was really active was around the time you still had your Mini-Shop. I adored it~ Sad to see it go! emotion_kirakira
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]
Appa Gom
[Hyde]

rofl Yeah same lol

LOL high-five!
I think the last time I was really active was around the time you still had your Mini-Shop. I adored it~ Sad to see it go! emotion_kirakira

*high-five* xd Aww, thanks for remembering me. yeahhh, it was good times. The minishops don't seem as organized as they used to be.. maybe it's just cause I'm not active around here anymore so I can't tell what's new/old/popular. The collective threads for every holiday don't seem to be going on anymore either.

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]
*high-five* xd Aww, thanks for remembering me. yeahhh, it was good times. The minishops don't seem as organized as they used to be.. maybe it's just cause I'm not active around here anymore so I can't tell what's new/old/popular. The collective threads for every holiday don't seem to be going on anymore either.

How can I not! It was a really well-put together shop~ ( ^o^)/
Same. I've been looking around here for the past few days, and it sort of feels a bit different from before. But there are a ton of new shops that are seriously really great and hopefully will stay for the long run. I hope they keep up the spirit that we had in here back then~
And I think there's a Halloween collective going on, it's just that more shops are doing their own thing these days.
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]

How can I not! It was a really well-put together shop~ ( ^o^)/
Same. I've been looking around here for the past few days, and it sort of feels a bit different from before. But there are a ton of new shops that are seriously really great and hopefully will stay for the long run. I hope they keep up the spirit that we had in here back then~
And I think there's a Halloween collective going on, it's just that more shops are doing their own thing these days.
I wish I had the time to continue doing things like that gonk

Yeah, feels like I'm leaving it to the next gen of minishoppers or something rofl I dunno, probably not something that dramatic

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]

Yeah, feels like I'm leaving it to the next gen of minishoppers or something rofl I dunno, probably not something that dramatic

rofl rofl That is actually very true.

Hopefully someday you will! Mine was on impulse, tbh. Haha. I really just caved and made a mini-shop on a whim despite RL, work, etc. LOL.
But I figured this would be a good getaway~ Plus I kind of missed Gaia. emotion_kirakira
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]

rofl rofl That is actually very true.

Hopefully someday you will! Mine was on impulse, tbh. Haha. I really just caved and made a mini-shop on a whim despite RL, work, etc. LOL.
But I figured this would be a good getaway~ Plus I kind of missed Gaia. emotion_kirakira

xDD Maybe LOL yeah, I know right? I really need to find a better job too, my current one doesn't pay enough.

I mostly came back cause I needed a reason to start drawing again, and it's terrible cause I'm used to receiving some kind of compensation for my art (so basically, I wouldn't draw just for free/no reason) rofl

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]

xDD Maybe LOL yeah, I know right? I really need to find a better job too, my current one doesn't pay enough.

I mostly came back cause I needed a reason to start drawing again, and it's terrible cause I'm used to receiving some kind of compensation for my art (so basically, I wouldn't draw just for free/no reason) rofl

rofl I hear ya!!
And same with needing a reason to start drawing again. I honestly haven't drawn anything since..the last time I was on Gaia. xDD
It's amazing practice as well~

Arg. Same here. Especially bc I work freelance, I'm trying to grab a second job perhaps. Not loving the process. Job hunting is a major pain in the behind right now. I will pray for us. emo
Shaetruddie
[Hyde]

rofl I hear ya!!
And same with needing a reason to start drawing again. I honestly haven't drawn anything since..the last time I was on Gaia. xDD
It's amazing practice as well~

Arg. Same here. Especially bc I work freelance, I'm trying to grab a second job perhaps. Not loving the process. Job hunting is a major pain in the behind right now. I will pray for us. emo
So your main job is freelance? surprised illustration? yeahhh the only reason I found this job I have currently is cause I worked here as an intern before but the job pays horribly for the amount of work I have to do rofl

yeah sammeee, I never draw for pure art's sake anymore, it's really sad emo

Dapper Explorer

[Hyde]
So your main job is freelance? surprised illustration? yeahhh the only reason I found this job I have currently is cause I worked here as an intern before but the job pays horribly for the amount of work I have to do rofl

yeah sammeee, I never draw for pure art's sake anymore, it's really sad emo

Nah~ I don't think I could work in illustration. I'd personally go nuts. xD; I like it more as a hobby if anything.
I r makeup artist. Haha. But it's not everyday I get to do elaborate weddings. ; -;

Well that's no good!
If only earning money irl was just as fast and easy as it is to get on Gaia. Le sigh. lol
Good luck to the both of us!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces