𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY

my hand is free again! I don't have kids and don't plan to have but I have a nearly 6 year old nibbling and when she's over, I cannot rest. She's always up to something (usually involving my things or my father's glue)

Lol, my daughter is 19 months so she is a handful but bundle of joy.

I bet at 6 there i so much more things that they can do.

she's very curious so yes. sometimes we play board games or do craft or go for a walk (she gets exhausted easily) but sometimes she invents her own games

That seems like a lot of fun though a though prob quite tiring on others too.

What kind of games does she like?

We do snakes and ladders (and variations), ludo (pancrisi is the original I believe) and last time we did lu-lu, a hawaiian dice game which i diy-ed, helps with math. a lot of games, especially dice games help them with that

That is a good thing though seen it helps with her learning skills and will help her in school too!
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY

Thank you for the gifts

Alien Explorer

TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY

Boards are fun, especially board games. Maybe that's what pirates meant. typing one handed! cat on my lap and hand sry is i mispell
*envisioning pirates invading with armloads of board games* lol Things could get quite dicey!

Spells gone awry and other mishaps occur when kitties claim hands cat_pirate

Ha maybe that's why they went after expensive spices, to spice things up
Ha, cats pirating and peppering games to win in ways not bland....

All the while masquerading as angels. At least mine do irl... Pilfering is a much beloved activity of theirs.

It's not pilfering if it's 'already theirs' since it's yours!
Ah, I see you have cats too... what perfect kitty logic. They use this with each other too, and steal with impunity.

TesslikesconsentY generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 410!

Jeering Conversationalist

23,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY

my hand is free again! I don't have kids and don't plan to have but I have a nearly 6 year old nibbling and when she's over, I cannot rest. She's always up to something (usually involving my things or my father's glue)

Lol, my daughter is 19 months so she is a handful but bundle of joy.

I bet at 6 there i so much more things that they can do.

she's very curious so yes. sometimes we play board games or do craft or go for a walk (she gets exhausted easily) but sometimes she invents her own games

We do snakes and ladders (and variations), ludo (pancrisi is the original I believe) and last time we did lu-lu, a hawaiian dice game which i diy-ed, helps with math. a lot of games, especially dice games help them with that

That is a good thing though seen it helps with her learning skills and will help her in school too!

Yeah and it also teaches them fun without technology because some kids don't even know how to play the basic games thanks to tablets. They introduced tablets in schools now, some don't know how to do work without it!

and no problem smile they're small things but I hope you don't have them.

TesslikesconsentY generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 262!

23,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY

Boards are fun, especially board games. Maybe that's what pirates meant. typing one handed! cat on my lap and hand sry is i mispell
*envisioning pirates invading with armloads of board games* lol Things could get quite dicey!

Spells gone awry and other mishaps occur when kitties claim hands cat_pirate

All the while masquerading as angels. At least mine do irl... Pilfering is a much beloved activity of theirs.

Ah, I see you have cats too... what perfect kitty logic. They use this with each other too, and steal with impunity.

Yes, very selfish but they are warm as well. Always had cats biggrin

Friendly Senshi

babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

Hello there, how are you?

I'm doing well thanks! Stuck at work but I just had a real issue to fix so I'm feeling pretty good lol How are things with you?

Friendly Senshi

TesslikesconsentY
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

Hi
How are you?
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

I'm doing well thanks! Stuck at work but I just had a real issue to fix so I'm feeling pretty good lol How are things with you?

sorry your stuck at work, hope the real issue was easy to fix.

I am doing good. about to cook dinner

Friendly Senshi

glengrin
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!
Hi.

That's a very pretty avi.

Thanks! I fell in love with the new moon items in the cash shop! May have spent a bit to much before the holidays sweatdrop but hey lol
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
TesslikesconsentY

Yeah and it also teaches them fun without technology because some kids don't even know how to play the basic games thanks to tablets. They introduced tablets in schools now, some don't know how to do work without it!

and no problem smile they're small things but I hope you don't have them.

yeah the schools here are the same way. all things are computer based anymore and it is quite annoying. I grew up without having all the technology and kids should learn to bc sometimes we are not able to use it.

thank you

Friendly Senshi

babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

I work on a support desk so I like when its a bit of a challenge lol Normally I'm just changing passwords so when something actually isn't working I have fun trying to fix it 3nodding It's about dinnertime for me as well whee I'm getting hungry! lol

Alien Explorer

TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY
glengrin
TesslikesconsentY

Yes, very selfish but they are warm as well. Always had cats biggrin
Same here, although this current group is very different from cats I've had in the past. Their mom was feral and very strong willed (even by kitty standards) with no impulse control. All 7 inherited those traits, all from the same litter. The plus side is the 7 still all get along well; none went to war with each other. Oh yes, they are soft and warm and share lots of fur.

Heh, I am making progress; after 6 years, we've gotten 6 out of 7 to use the scratching posts instead of our couches. Two of us, my h and I being united was absolutely essential to that. One still to go though.
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

I work on a support desk so I like when its a bit of a challenge lol Normally I'm just changing passwords so when something actually isn't working I have fun trying to fix it 3nodding It's about dinnertime for me as well whee I'm getting hungry! lol

I used to do customer support via phone so i know how that goes lol
Do you get a break soon so you can eat or is it almost time for you to get home.

TesslikesconsentY generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 396!

23,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
yeah the schools here are the same way. all things are computer based anymore and it is quite annoying. I grew up without having all the technology and kids should learn to bc sometimes we are not able to use it.

thank you
Yeah and there are some skills that it's better to learn without technology first, like I know how to add things but I rely on calculators/phone/computer more than I should and then we lose skills. Plus it cannot be good for their eyes.

Friendly Senshi

babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
babyboo17forever
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
kitty koya
Hiya everyone!

I used to do customer support via phone so i know how that goes lol
Do you get a break soon so you can eat or is it almost time for you to get home.

On the weekends we don't really get breaks crying I work alone so I get to do what I want for the most part though lol And we tend to not be really busy on the weekends so I get to read, catch up on my shows, or play around here on Gaia xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff