Welcome to Gaia! ::

Plat

:) 0.83783783783784 83.8% [ 589 ]
<2 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 703 ]

babyyyme2005 generated a random number between 1 and 700 ... 409!

OG Player

17,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • The Sweetest 250
glengrin
Oh boy, you sure have my sympathies. What an ordeal they put you through just to confirm nothing has changed and you still need the foodstamps. Probably everyone in AZ who uses them must go through it. It's insane. It's great you did get out to the park for a time, it likely helped.

Yeah, graduations are always super busy times, but at least they are happy ones.

Are you at all even a tiny bit surprised by that? rofl She is so true to form....

well i was busy with my Dr apt on tue ..and they were closed in the office here before i got home ...so i wrote a note and pinned it my my rent money order before i slipped in there door ..and boy did she call me the next day .. yes we got the same letter from your worker about your new rent starting on 6/24 and you may come pick up your lease when you want to ... i wanted to make sure they knew that my rent is still the same this month because they have like 4 papers stuck all over the outside of their office saying if your rent is not paid by 5 pm on the 5th of the month then it is late and you own $35 for a late fee and then $5 every day after that and the do not do parcel payments , so you would need to go get another money order ..and by the way i bet they could be gone before 5 pm .. they are alot of times

we meet with tabby at the college yesterday to do grad pics .. then to dinner after on the way home... tabby went home and me and Z came home .. i told him i wanted to be in bed by 10 .. well i woke up on the couch at 10:30 and told him to put his stuff up I AM GOING TO BED lol .. i did not wake up tl 5 am and i had one sock on and one sock off ... i must have done it in my sleep but i do not remember it at all.. probably because my foot was hurting .. funny though i always wake up when that happens

i took Z today then went to the goodwill and then to sec8 to drop off tabbys pay stub .. then back to go wait on him.. then we came home.. he ate and i made our salads ..and i am waiting on tabby to get home but i may just eat now.. i am getting hungry .. one more day eek .. then i can sleep in

on the 4th we have that scout dinner .. and will have friends going to .. it should be a good night .. then she has a dog wash with her school to do on sunday and me and Z will be washing that day

its been in the 80's but still feels hot ...
hope you are doing good smile

K33

Alien Explorer

babyyyme2005
glengrin
Oh boy, you sure have my sympathies. What an ordeal they put you through just to confirm nothing has changed and you still need the foodstamps. Probably everyone in AZ who uses them must go through it. It's insane. It's great you did get out to the park for a time, it likely helped.

Yeah, graduations are always super busy times, but at least they are happy ones.

Are you at all even a tiny bit surprised by that? rofl She is so true to form....

well i was busy with my Dr apt on tue ..and they were closed in the office here before i got home ...so i wrote a note and pinned it my my rent money order before i slipped in there door ..and boy did she call me the next day .. yes we got the same letter from your worker about your new rent starting on 6/24 and you may come pick up your lease when you want to ... i wanted to make sure they knew that my rent is still the same this month because they have like 4 papers stuck all over the outside of their office saying if your rent is not paid by 5 pm on the 5th of the month then it is late and you own $35 for a late fee and then $5 every day after that and the do not do parcel payments , so you would need to go get another money order ..and by the way i bet they could be gone before 5 pm .. they are alot of times

we meet with tabby at the college yesterday to do grad pics .. then to dinner after on the way home... tabby went home and me and Z came home .. i told him i wanted to be in bed by 10 .. well i woke up on the couch at 10:30 and told him to put his stuff up I AM GOING TO BED lol .. i did not wake up tl 5 am and i had one sock on and one sock off ... i must have done it in my sleep but i do not remember it at all.. probably because my foot was hurting .. funny though i always wake up when that happens

i took Z today then went to the goodwill and then to sec8 to drop off tabbys pay stub .. then back to go wait on him.. then we came home.. he ate and i made our salads ..and i am waiting on tabby to get home but i may just eat now.. i am getting hungry .. one more day eek .. then i can sleep in

on the 4th we have that scout dinner .. and will have friends going to .. it should be a good night .. then she has a dog wash with her school to do on sunday and me and Z will be washing that day

its been in the 80's but still feels hot ...
hope you are doing good smile

K33

Sounds like a busy week.

We've just got medical appts and pt all week so we are going nature walking on Sunday as it's supposed to rain tomorrow but be done by then and it will be a lovely 68 on Sunday or so, with all the pollens washed out of the air. It returns to the 80s by Tues, but our ave. temp now is 78 so pretty typical.

We need to get the house cleaned and are busy enough now we're scheduling time to get groceries done this month but we're caught up for the moment. And the strawberry farms are open with peak quality strawberries, late due to all the rain last month but finally here. Yummm, enjoying some tonight. After PT on thurs. picking up more artichokes from my friend; her bush is going crazy this year. And get this--she's planning to pull it just as it's finally producing because it got too big for the spot!!! Crazy. emotion_facepalm It's just maturing. But it's her yard so...

All our windows are being installed in 2 weeks, I need to order curtains (old ones should have been replaced long ago due to cat damage from the group before the ones I have now).

Btw, this thread is on hiatus for the month so you don't have to count posts for raffles. All games are closed as she's gone for at least a month. We can still chat here, on my thread (sig link) or over at the guild.

The only avi contests going on this month are The Red Corpse's and there is the showcase in the guild and another in Avatar Talk thread.

Spacey Lover

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Hi blaugh
G30/ #15

Alien Explorer

Uchi-Michi
User Image

Hi blaugh
G30/ #15

Hi there.

OG Player

17,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • The Sweetest 250
glengrin

Sounds like a busy week.

We've just got medical appts and pt all week so we are going nature walking on Sunday as it's supposed to rain tomorrow but be done by then and it will be a lovely 68 on Sunday or so, with all the pollens washed out of the air. It returns to the 80s by Tues, but our ave. temp now is 78 so pretty typical.

We need to get the house cleaned and are busy enough now we're scheduling time to get groceries done this month but we're caught up for the moment. And the strawberry farms are open with peak quality strawberries, late due to all the rain last month but finally here. Yummm, enjoying some tonight. After PT on thurs. picking up more artichokes from my friend; her bush is going crazy this year. And get this--she's planning to pull it just as it's finally producing because it got too big for the spot!!! Crazy. emotion_facepalm It's just maturing. But it's her yard so...

All our windows are being installed in 2 weeks, I need to order curtains (old ones should have been replaced long ago due to cat damage from the group before the ones I have now).

Btw, this thread is on hiatus for the month so you don't have to count posts for raffles. All games are closed as she's gone for at least a month. We can still chat here, on my thread (sig link) or over at the guild.

The only avi contests going on this month are The Red Corpse's and there is the showcase in the guild and another in Avatar Talk thread.

the scout dinner last night was great .. we had 6 people at our table and it made for a nice chat .. we introduced our friends to each other .. Zachary was our waiter ... i got a ride from Tracy and Loretta tabby got one from another scout mom .. so we left way before they did ..dinner and no clean up ( nice)

tabby has a dog wash with her class mates today and Z and I went and did the was .. its going to stay between 88 and 90 for the next week or so here .. its a bit windy but that is ok because it keeps the heat done some ... i am doing my own eye drops 2 times a day .. that is a big step for me because i have never been able to do that ..

we all need a break here and there .. i hope she gets some down time ...( LK ) i may be on less myself .. i have alot of stuff to do .. i will have to see

all your windows? i thought it was 2 ?

OG Player

17,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • The Sweetest 250
Uchi-Michi
User Image

Hi blaugh
G30/ #15

love the AVI smile

Alien Explorer

babyyyme2005
glengrin

Sounds like a busy week.

the scout dinner last night was great .. we had 6 people at our table and it made for a nice chat .. we introduced our friends to each other .. Zachary was our waiter ... i got a ride from Tracy and Loretta tabby got one from another scout mom .. so we left way before they did ..dinner and no clean up ( nice)

tabby has a dog wash with her class mates today and Z and I went and did the was .. its going to stay between 88 and 90 for the next week or so here .. its a bit windy but that is ok because it keeps the heat done some ... i am doing my own eye drops 2 times a day .. that is a big step for me because i have never been able to do that ..

we all need a break here and there .. i hope she gets some down time ...( LK ) i may be on less myself .. i have alot of stuff to do .. i will have to see

all your windows? i thought it was 2 ?
I'm glad you had such fun at the dinner. Did you make any new friends? Or was the table all of your friends and family, a little party? Yay for not having to stay and help clean up too.

It's heating up here too. Today was just 66 and we were out in nature enjoying it then had dinner and just got home. But it'll be back in the mid 80s by Tues and 90s next weekend possibly, the first of the year. It's great you can finally do eye drops on your own. I remember how drying that desert wind can be!

I know I won't be on as much as I had with everything going on but hopefully I can at least check in most days. I hope you can too.

Two definitely needed replacing but 4 more are original to the house and showing their age; it's only a matter of time before they go too and we got a really great price. 3 were replaced about 12 years ago so are fine.

OG Player

17,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • The Sweetest 250
glengrin
I'm glad you had such fun at the dinner. Did you make any new friends? Or was the table all of your friends and family, a little party? Yay for not having to stay and help clean up too.

It's heating up here too. Today was just 66 and we were out in nature enjoying it then had dinner and just got home. But it'll be back in the mid 80s by Tues and 90s next weekend possibly, the first of the year. It's great you can finally do eye drops on your own. I remember how drying that desert wind can be!

I know I won't be on as much as I had with everything going on but hopefully I can at least check in most days. I hope you can too.

Two definitely needed replacing but 4 more are original to the house and showing their age; it's only a matter of time before they go too and we got a really great price. 3 were replaced about 12 years ago so are fine.

some people we talk to that live here came and they got to meet Tracy and Loretta.. but ronnie did not show up and i knew that would happen.. that is ok he bought the ticket to support Z ..so that was nice ...and honestly tabby does not like ronnie so its best that it went the way it did ..I knew some people that were there that were not sitting at our table too

Mr.Joe and his wife there was celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary, so there was cake smile that is always good

and yeah if things need to be worked on its probably cheaper to do it all at the same time in the end right ?

i have been doing my crocheting on the shawl at the college while i am watching movies on the tablet ...still doing the puzzle and getting in my pokemon walks too

I have to go to the lab tomorrow then over tp tracys and he is going to take me to get water and eggs .. foodcity has flats ( 20 Ex large ) for $2.99 .. i paid more for the dozen i got the other day

Alien Explorer

babyyyme2005
glengrin

some people we talk to that live here came and they got to meet Tracy and Loretta.. but ronnie did not show up and i knew that would happen.. that is ok he bought the ticket to support Z ..so that was nice ...and honestly tabby does not like ronnie so its best that it went the way it did ..I knew some people that were there that were not sitting at our table too

Mr.Joe and his wife there was celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary, so there was cake smile that is always good

and yeah if things need to be worked on its probably cheaper to do it all at the same time in the end right ?

i have been doing my crocheting on the shawl at the college while i am watching movies on the tablet ...still doing the puzzle and getting in my pokemon walks too

I have to go to the lab tomorrow then over tp tracys and he is going to take me to get water and eggs .. foodcity has flats ( 20 Ex large ) for $2.99 .. i paid more for the dozen i got the other day
That sounds like quite the party. Nice.

It is, if only because of inflation; it goes up faster for construction projects for both labor and materials than for inflation in general. Plus the price quoted included tax, permits, everything and came in at less than half ave cost.

So lots to do while you wait for Zach. At least it's not boring.

Oh score on the eggs! Not seen prices like that in many years.

Spacey Lover

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
User Image
glengrin

Hi there.

Hi How have you been? heart

babyyyme2005

love the AVI smile

Thank you! whee

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
It's hilarious that some of these Kins are literally just space cows. rofl

Alien Explorer

Uchi-Michi
User Image
glengrin

Hi there.

Hi How have you been? heart

babyyyme2005

love the AVI smile

Thank you! whee

Doing OK in spite of it being an insane allergy day (dry hot winds). You?

I agree, that is a great avi.
babyyyme2005

Akiko-infinity

Your avis were added. Sorry i did not let you know till now

LK_Giveaway generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

User Image

1st Place - BloodAngel95 - User Image[KINDRED] Holly Beary
2nd Place - Glengrin - User Image[KINDRED] Reign

① Glengrin
② BloodAngel95

LK_Giveaway generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

User Image

1st Place: Glengrin

1st: User ImageSwampy Cozy Chiropteran
2nd: User ImageBlossoming Kirin Mage
3rd: User ImageNori Scapegoat

① babyyyme2005
② Glengrin
③ BloodAngel95

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff