New RIGs!

Huzzah! 0.60590277777778 60.6% [ 349 ]
Oh, yay, more grinding. 0.39409722222222 39.4% [ 227 ]
Total Votes:[ 576 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Defeated Cat

pumpkin kouhai
Thanks for compiling the lists! c:

Is it possible that some of the lists are missing items still?
Because I got a Berry Mint Sweetie from the Sapphire Blender that I didn't know was possible. o:

I haven't looked too closely at the lists just yet, but it's certainly possible. Perhaps the staff updated some of the RIGs and took out items and added in new to replace them? Or nobody mentioned it when the lists were being compiled.

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

deff gaia's attempt to fix the economy by flooding the market ❤️

Defeated Cat

Elusive Mayday
Thank you so much for the list!!
Now I wonder if they're going to keep this here indefinitely or change up the RIGs you can win from time to time.
Or will they keep the RIGs until winter ends?

I think the RIGs are sticking around. I like your idea, though-- changing them up from time to time to keep things fresh. (And deflate other items. wink ) The latest update from sloth just mentions that drop rates for the original six will be decreased and new RIGs will be added to make up for this. So... maybe they'll be here indefinitely? On the plus side, no more of the clothing sets!

Greedy Drake

ElegantlyLuminous
      Reserved, just in case.

Heres the fallen star list.

Defeated Cat

Jinglybell
ElegantlyLuminous
      Reserved, just in case.

You're amazing. emotion_kirakira

Greedy Drake

ElegantlyLuminous
Jinglybell
ElegantlyLuminous
      Reserved, just in case.

You're amazing. emotion_kirakira

it doesnt look like many were bought so the list is kind of small xp (gcd relies on people reporting what they got so if they didnt buy many or didnt report it the lists will be incomplete) also looking though old gcd posts I dont think there ever was a Village of Fairies rig list. I only see people complaining that no one every made a list. I could be wrong. Maybe someone should make one here or something.

Defeated Cat

Jinglybell
it doesnt look like many were bought so the list is kind of small xp (gcd relies on people reporting what they got so if they didnt buy many or didnt report it the lists will be incomplete) also looking though old gcd posts I dont think there ever was a Village of Fairies rig list. I only see people complaining that no one every made a list. I could be wrong. Maybe someone should make one here or something.

I love GCD's lists even when they're incomplete. Hopefully someone will make one soon. (If not, I might have to volunteer... which isn't a bad thing.) I'm browsing through all of the early-mid August RIG threads right now but, so far, everything I'm seeing matches what you're saying.

scrutyni's Bae

Hungry Fox

ElegantlyLuminous

I think the RIGs are sticking around. I like your idea, though-- changing them up from time to time to keep things fresh. (And deflate other items. wink ) The latest update from sloth just mentions that drop rates for the original six will be decreased and new RIGs will be added to make up for this. So... maybe they'll be here indefinitely? On the plus side, no more of the clothing sets!

Yeah!!
I really hope they they change it to keep things fresh (:.
Maybe when winter ends, it'll change to old rigs that were released in the spring?
And it just changes with the seasons?
I think that'd be really cool.

Icy Immortal

gonk

Just when I thought I'd be free of RIGs. My inventory is never going to recover.

Thank you for the list. I shall be subscribing.

31,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
so many RIGs!
so many items for these RIGs!!

I love this addition heart

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
so glad we're getting a wider variety of rigs there now. I was so damn tired of everything except the winter trunks, frosty delights and ice fishing holes. sweatdrop

now gaia just needs to offer some alchemy recipes to use those holly clothes... I've got 100+ each of most of the different ones.

Defeated Cat

piratically inclined
now gaia just needs to offer some alchemy recipes to use those holly clothes... I've got 100+ each of most of the different ones.

Dear god, yes. Alchemy recipes using holly clothes and quite possibly rosepea! I have so many of both.

Jeering Conversationalist

ElegantlyLuminous

I haven't looked too closely at the lists just yet, but it's certainly possible. Perhaps the staff updated some of the RIGs and took out items and added in new to replace them? Or nobody mentioned it when the lists were being compiled.

Ah, the switching may be a big possibility considering I just got a Sandman's Bizarre Style out of a green vile (released in August? Was Sandman relevant that month?), haha.
Cool. New items! gaia_kittenstar

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ElegantlyLuminous
piratically inclined

Dear god, yes. Alchemy recipes using holly clothes and quite possibly rosepea! I have so many of both.
that would be nice, too. but I dumped a lot of those ones already because I didn't want to scroll through 10 pages of them to get at my merry stagony. still have 22 spares of those damn rosepeas though.

chisairu's Fav

pumpkin kouhai
ElegantlyLuminous

Ah, the switching may be a big possibility considering I just got a Sandman's Bizarre Style out of a green vile (released in August? Was Sandman relevant that month?), haha.
Cool. New items! gaia_kittenstar
then theres the possibility of the seal/tickets taken out too...? emo i got some ally/skill pots frm the vials too
rip gonk knew it was too good 2 b tru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces