Welcome to Gaia! ::

New RIGs!

Huzzah! 0.60590277777778 60.6% [ 349 ]
Oh, yay, more grinding. 0.39409722222222 39.4% [ 227 ]
Total Votes:[ 576 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Adorable Blob

The staff have updated Fafnir’s Peak with some new RIGs. Because I know that it makes my life easier, I’ve compiled a list of item lists. (Yes, a list of lists.) Hopefully this helps everyone else out, too! This was compiled with the help of everyone in this thread. Thanks for finding the different RIGs! Plus, a huge thank you to everyone in this thread who has helped me to create the Village of Faeries list. I'd also recommend checking out the RIG Addiction Treatment Center by Xavior Hellzwing. He's updating all of the item lists for these RIGs, particularly the incomplete ones.

If you find a RIG that's not on the list, please let me know and I'll update it as soon as I can.

To make it slightly more discussion-friendly, here are some topic ideas:
          gaia_diamond What do you think about the additions?
          gaia_diamond What other RIGs would you like to see included?
          gaia_diamond Your favorite and least favorite winning(s)?
          gaia_diamond What do you do with your winnings? Hoard, sell, donate?
          gaia_diamond Grinding: yay or nay?

Adorable Blob

Adorable Blob

chisairu's Fav

i lov u gaia & thank u 4 the list!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

i hope to see cute user recolors since one of those rigs can drop the seal redface
BUT RLY I THOUGHT I WAS FINALLY FREE FROM GRINDING crying
I was wondering if the Project Tickets that some of these old rigs had, are still attainable.

Adorable Blob

I was finally about to start my Sakura quest when I saw the news... and now I'm trying to balance both. RIGs are probably going to come first, though, since I can earn gold that way, too.

Adorable Blob

lost in the rhythms
I was wondering if the Project Tickets that some of these old rigs had, are still attainable.

I haven't seen anything yet, but those are so rare to begin with that who knows? I hope they still are. Personally, I like seeing anything user-created.
ElegantlyLuminous
lost in the rhythms

I haven't seen anything yet, but those are so rare to begin with that who knows? I hope they still are. Personally, I like seeing anything user-created.
I think it's possible since they also didn't remove the Royal Treasury bundles from the Winter Trunks.

Ace Trainer

Ahhh I didn't even realize new ones were dropping already! Thanks for the list you beautiful person. ;w;
I'm going to be stuck on Fafnir's Peak at this rate.

scrutyni's Bae

Hungry Fox

Thank you so much for the list!!
Now I wonder if they're going to keep this here indefinitely or change up the RIGs you can win from time to time.
Or will they keep the RIGs until winter ends?

Jeering Conversationalist

Thanks for compiling the lists! c:

Is it possible that some of the lists are missing items still?
Because I got a Berry Mint Sweetie from the Sapphire Blender that I didn't know was possible. o:

Energetic Backpacker

Thanks mate. Is this gaias attempt at fixing this economy lol

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Thank you so much for the list!

Trash Cat

Astra: swishing momoko wolf tail out of summer fireworks rig

Big Star

Thanks for the list!
I love opening rigs and now there's so many of them heart

Quick Reply

Submit