Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
Kiedera
You're welcome!

Ah, that's too bad.

You could always bind Lute to him. Then at least even if he leaves, he wouldn't be alone. biggrin

Giving her an A with Artur.
Lots of options, though.

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

The ONLY FE game that I liked was SS

:O why's that?
Nah, FE6 is far superior to SS.

The story for both games could have been better, though...
V3RT1G0
User Image

The ONLY FE game that I liked was SS

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
I hope the branching promotions come back in another FE.

(I liked SS.)
The branching promotions were pretty cool, but being able to grind to 20/20, while fun when still novel, just made the whole game too easy.

FE7 is my favorite overall for characters, 6 my favorite for difficulty, but my two individual favorite characters are Neph and Mia from 9-10.

:3
Lute is an amazing unit.
Eeee, Fire Emblem turns me into such a fangirl.

I liked FE10 for its big maps. Some people think that the save function makes it too easy but without it they couldn't have made the battles so big, I think.

I'm finally getting around to playing the remake on the DS of FE1. I have a ROM of the original but there's no translation patch, so I've been bugging my brother for help reading stuff.
Devreaux
Eeee, Fire Emblem turns me into such a fangirl.

I liked FE10 for its big maps. Some people think that the save function makes it too easy but without it they couldn't have made the battles so big, I think.

I'm finally getting around to playing the remake on the DS of FE1. I have a ROM of the original but there's no translation patch, so I've been bugging my brother for help reading stuff.

FE10's hard mode didn't have normal mode's save state function, so it's not that it was necessary for big battles. I think older FEs like 4 and 5 had really large maps as well though having not played them yet, I can't speak for their save system.

Shadow Dragon is kinda spotty. If started FE on one of the GBA games, you may not like Shadow Dragon much, it's missing a lot of elements that made FE7 and 8 popular, such as supports, and rescuing (or maybe the rescuing part is just me >_> )

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I liked FE3 the most and I simply can't wait until/if FE12 is released in NA, dismounting units in castle chapters suck. mad

I mean, it should right? Every other FE since 7 got released, why stop and leave out the better of Marth's story?
D: At the moment, I still have yet to hear of any announcements for a release of FE: Shin Monshou no Nazo out side of Japan. This makes me rather sad since I've heard FE3 fixed a lot of what I complained about in FE1/Shadow Dragon. I have the Japanese rom, but I still don't know enough Japanese to make the most of it.

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Bragging rights. D< Final tier arena, Ch. 2 is a b***h for her and I had to give her a Silver Sword and rely on CRTC Hits. D: Although she was a tank in Ch. 3 when she finally promoted, no Ira or Sigurd level of borken, but still godly with her high evade and Light Sword spammin'.

And as for FE12, I doubt it for an NA release, FE11 wasn't really well received by the NA players and I doubt that they would want to risk that happening again, although I didn't really enjoy Book II in FE3 as much as I enjoyed Book I anyway.
O: omg fire emblem!! Its new! I cant wait for the new character selection thing. convos again!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff