Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Shnakeh
Echidna's look fine though. Kaguya on the other hand...

The link, it is broken.

I'll tell on you~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To Mama Ike~~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tattle-tale. :'(

@Snake: oh god my back and chest hurt just looking at that. Cripes, get some better support, Kaguya.
Summerlynx
Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Shnakeh

The link, it is broken.

I'll tell on you~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Snake: oh god my back and chest hurt just looking at that. Cripes, get some better support, Kaguya.

Gravity in the anime world is weaker than in ours. 3nodding

If you feel pain looking at that, then what about THIS rofl
Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Shnakeh

The link, it is broken.

Yeah, that's true. But seriously, OW. It's not Eiken-bad, but I want to smack an art designer whenever they make big-breasted fighting girls that do not have proper support.

Yes, I'm killing the catgirls, etc.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
That's what I've said before. It explains Spinzaku and Leapouche.
Shnakeh

Leawhat? Lelouch is so freaking weak he never does any gravity-defying moves.

Spinzaku's Geass is his kick. You never see his eye light up 'cause he's just too hax.
Summerlynx
Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Genesis Rockhide
Summerlynx
Shnakeh

The link, it is broken.

Yeah, that's true. But seriously, OW. It's not Eiken-bad, but I want to smack an art designer whenever they make big-breasted fighting girls that do not have proper support.

Yes, I'm killing the catgirls, etc.

Oh! EIKEN!! rofl THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!!
Have to find sum torrentz~~

Oh, and I dont mind you killing the cat girls. I'd even support you! surprised

*lends GATLING FLAME THROWER* ¦D
ZOMG THEY HAVE HUGE TITS. D=

No wai Kurai! If you really must know Tanith LYKES SCARY WOMEN...they reflect her personnality quite well! =o

TANITH IS MINE MINE! And I CLAIM ALL PERSONA 3 CHAR. EXCEPT KEN.....AND THE DOG...OH MAYBE THE DOG...BUT SPECIALLY THE GURLZ...AND AKIHIKO! =D

LOL LAST BOSS=GHEY! dramallama MAINLY BECAUSE HE'S A DAMN HAXER AND A b***h LYK KURAI! =o

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Summerlynx
Shnakeh

Spinzaku's Geass is his kick. You never see his eye light up 'cause he's just too hax.

When Sayaka or...w/e was doubling for him during the love contest Millay set up, she pulled off some things that Lelouch noted might blow his cover.

This is what gave him the name.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
[Jirachii]

No wai Kurai! If you really must know Tanith LYKES SCARY WOMEN...they reflect her personnality quite well! =o

TANITH IS MINE MINE! And I CLAIM ALL PERSONA 3 CHAR. EXCEPT KEN.....AND THE DOG...OH MAYBE THE DOG...BUT SPECIALLY THE GURLZ...AND AKIHIKO! =D

LOL LAST BOSS=GHEY! dramallama MAINLY BECAUSE HE'S A DAMN HAXER AND A b***h LYK KURAI! =o

b***h, Mitsuru is mine. I ACTUALLY own her >: D
*burns R2 spoilers* scream

Too lazy to start watching it. But I know its already AUTO-WIN, so no rush. ¦D
Shnakeh
Summerlynx
Shnakeh

When Sayaka or...w/e was doubling for him during the love contest Millay set up, she pulled off some things that Lelouch noted might blow his cover.

This is what gave him the name.

OH GOD THE SPARKLES AND THE MAGIC JUMP it's better than sparkly princess Lulu edits of the 2nd season OP.

I thought we just called her Lulu!Sayoko or Sayokolouch?
Shnakeh
[Jirachii]

My Mitsuru kicks your Mitsuru's a**...actually mah whole Team kicks yer a**! dramallama

b***h I WANT ONE! WELL I HAVE THE REAL MTSURU FLESH & BLOOD YOU GOT PLASTIC! =o

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
[Jirachii]
Shnakeh
[Jirachii]

My Mitsuru kicks your Mitsuru's a**...actually mah whole Team kicks yer a**! dramallama

b***h I WANT ONE! WELL I HAVE THE REAL MTSURU FLESH & BLOOD YOU GOT PLASTIC! =o

b***h no you don't. Besides, I had Mitsuru bagged way before you ever heard of Persona 3.
[Jirachii]

Oh God...her boobs are amazing, Snake. XD

b***h, I LIKE MITSU TOO, DAMN IT (for, like, a year...). BUT I SIKRITLY FANGIRL OVER HER CUZ I DON'T PLAY THE GAME SINCE IT'S MY BROTHER'S.

TANITH LIKES ME, NOT YOU. 'SIDES, I'M SO SCARIER. LOLZ.

XD Yes, I am a b***h...
Neh? What did I miss while I was gone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas