Welcome to Gaia! ::

XD it's kinda new, and still no indication of any intent to be released outside of Japan...
>O Im gonna get it either way!!!!
>_> I already have it. Haven't gotten out of the 8 maps of prologue yet though...
you got the game or rom?
Is it good? Whats worth in there?

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I only played Monshou no Nazo Book II, I really hope they didn't change anything from the Julian - Ricardo recruitment scene, it was my second scene in Fire Emblem history next to any scene with Sylvia (FE4) in it.
sakashii
Is it good? Whats worth in there?

Not entirely sure, I haven't gotten very far.

What I've heard however is that they fixed growth rates to be more balanced generally, the "My Unit" is a unique twist in addition to the story elements he/she brings, and, even though I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to really appreciate it, there is significantly more individual character development in the form of base conversations.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
sakashii
O: omg fire emblem!! Its new! I cant wait for the new character selection thing. convos again!!
>.>;;I'm kind of jumping in here without doing my research first so i apologize if this sounds like an annoying questions..but did you mean that in the next new fire emblem they are bringing back the support convo gallery feature?
Miyuki013
sakashii
O: omg fire emblem!! Its new! I cant wait for the new character selection thing. convos again!!
>.>;;I'm kind of jumping in here without doing my research first so i apologize if this sounds like an annoying questions..but did you mean that in the next new fire emblem they are bringing back the support convo gallery feature?

The newest Fire Emblem, Shin Monoshou no Nazou has base conversation style convos available from the preparations screen before each chapter like in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. These, as far as I've been able to tell develop characters better and provide additional details about the current story and character's attitudes towards what's happening, however does not give statistical bonuses like the Support system. As such, there is no 'gallery' that I know of.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kiedera
Miyuki013
sakashii

The newest Fire Emblem, Shin Monoshou no Nazou has base conversation style convos available from the preparations screen before each chapter like in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. These, as far as I've been able to tell develop characters better and provide additional details about the current story and character's attitudes towards what's happening, however does not give statistical bonuses like the Support system. As such, there is no 'gallery' that I know of.
Okay, thanks for the answer! ..that's better than nothing i suppose..but i really miss the supports and gallery feature from FE 7..i wish they didn't drop that..

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm playing FE12 on emulator right now, and yes, it is FE9 support style (minus affinities, obviously) unfortunately (I actually liked how FE3 and 5 handled the supports, it was less of a bitchy process that way) and also, in annex to that, further conversation can be held from the characters from a new feature that rewards you daily with your characters giving you temporary stat increases and in some cases: items (ie: Malliesia gave me a Cleave Bow and Katua gave Marth +1 Str and Def for one battle). Long story short: although it looks like they killed the story with extra content overload, the new features are pretty fun.

PS: Female Merc My Unit makes the game a joke, dat early Spd/Skl cap with a Lady Sword.
I do believe I've heard-say about FF12 (New Mystery) will be released state-side on 3ds.

Nice that we may be getting it, but I still yearn for a completely new game.
Kiedera
I do believe I've heard-say about FF12 (New Mystery) will be released state-side on 3ds.

Nice that we may be getting it, but I still yearn for a completely new game.

Like one that the trailers of the upcoming 3DS FE Game has been flaunting lately?
Yes! I only saw that recently. I am elated ^^ Only saw a little bit, but I liked what I saw. 2v1 combination attacks? Great graphics with a dynamic camera akin to FE9 and 10. Additional use of the character mugs/busts in game, could be good, could be bad, we'll have to see. All in all though, after E3's remake/direct sequel-general-lack-of-new-content crap it's exciting to get a new FE game (even if it may still qualify under 'sequel' at least it's not a sequel AND a remake like the last two have been). New main chara's name looks to be "Chrome" sounds nifty. Can't wait to see more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff