Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
Legend
Okay okay I am spending some time doing some detective work to find out who is doing what!

Coocoon appears to currently have NO artist. As for its creator that appears to be a well kept secret, but I have my suspicions. ninja

Yay thanks. xD

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
It is a known fact hat Buki is doing dander. She says so in her profile that she did the dust bunnies and ghosties in the Olympics. Spork and her husband did the programming for it though.

It also says in the description in dander "It looks like dust that was left over from an event. Upon closer inspection you sneeze on it, spraying the dust with your sneeze spittle."

Dust= Dust bunnies
Event= Olympics

And she says she is doing an Item that we will all know is her style once it evolves, and that could only be Gimpi or Dander, since Coocoon is well kept and she says it isn't herself. This can be seen if you read the source topic for the Coocoon and read through her posts.

PLEASE DON'T GET CRAZY SPORK AND BUKI MIXED UP ON DUST BUNNIES crying

Heroic Warrior

Bohemian Butterflies
It is a known fact hat Buki is doing dander. She says so in her profile that she did the dust bunnies and ghosties in the Olympics. Spork and her husband did the programming for it though.

It also says in the description in dander "It looks like dust that was left over from an event. Upon closer inspection you sneeze on it, spraying the dust with your sneeze spittle."

Dust= Dust bunnies
Event= Olympics

And she says she is doing an Item that we will all know is her style once it evolves, and that could only be Gimpi or Dander, since Coocoon is well kept and she says it isn't herself. This can be seen if you read the source topic for the Coocoon and read through her posts.

PLEASE DON'T GET CRAZY SPORK AND BUKI MIXED UP ON DUST BUNNIES crying

Even so that is only speculation! I even asked the creator of the imp skins and she has not confirmed they are doing Gimpi, so just because they created something in the past doesn't mean they are still working on it. However, it may be Buku, but until I have solid proof I cannot list it.

As for Coocoon and Gimpi I have asked the developers and those who I have asked have not claimed it nor are they disclosing the creators.

The creators of both of those items want to remain anonymous.

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
This is entirely speculation on my part, but the Coocoon's evolution really reminds me of some art pepper-tea made for me a while ago...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/moony_art/pepper_tea_FleurDeLune.jpg

o.O Dunno if it's coincidental or what.

Fashionable Friend

5,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
It's been confirmed DrinkyTengu is now doing the Coocoon. I'm not sure who was doing it in the beginning...but she's doing it now ^^ It's posted on her profile.
And I'm not so sure about Buki doing the Dander...here's what she posted in my Coocoon thread (http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/coocoon-artist-speculation-update-it-s-drinky/t.43384225_16/):

Buki
Whoa... what? o_oa
I remember speculations that said I was working on Gro-gain (which was kinda true. I did make the bottle sprite. Just the bottle.)
Then the Dander
Now the coocoon.

She said she did the Gro-gain bottle...but didn't say she did anything on the Dander...
Hope this helps!

Gambino Regular

Azurae Skye said she had confirmed that DrinkyTengu was doing the coocoon after all
SOURCE

she ended up posting that seconds before me...

and it is also on Drinky's profile
SOURCE

... i still wonder who the original artist was...

Fashionable Friend

5,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
emorexic-pimp
Azurae Skye said she had confirmed that DrinkyTengu was doing the coocoon after all
SOURCE

she ended up posting that seconds before me...

and it is also on Drinky's profile
SOURCE

... i still wonder who the original artist was...

Lol...yes, I saw that after I posted! Crazy timing...lol! But I'm glad you noticed my thread... xd
Edit: If I had to guess, I'd say the original artist was crazy spork i am....it looks like something she'd do and I think she does manga...either that or reapersun.

Gambino Regular

my guess would be Sporkii since she hasn't posted in so long which to me signifies that she is extremely busy with something...

i narrowed it down to three of them on my own with the most prominent being Pepper-Tea since the detail that was put into the small area matches with the detail on her other EIs

Heroic Warrior

Thank you guys for giving me updates on the Coocoon!

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thank you for compiling this Legend. heart

Especially love how you go above and beyond, and "cite" sources xD

Dapper Protagonist

13,340 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks for the list here! It's nice to know who made what- someday I want to do art for them, and this makes it possible. Thanks again. :3
New EI.

... new 10 dollars EI. D:

Dapper Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
I dunno why, but I'm suspecting Superphi is doing the Fallen Wish?
User Image really you too? As soon as I saw it I was like... superphi??? PLEASE SUPERPHI!!! lol ^___^ *loves hermes moon*
User Image

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Is there any spec on who is doing the Holy $#17 yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff