Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

So what is the storyline behind the individual EIs?
I read all the time about the Developer wanting to remain true to the theme behind the EIs...

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Source of gro-gain plox?
I havent heard anything about who is doing the newest pair of EIs. I am hoping news comes out about them soon so I can decide if I want to buy them or not. xd

Devout Gaian

Thank you so much, I use this thread often!

Keep updating <3<3
you should know who's doing the coocoon and gro-gain by now! xp

Heroic Warrior

Sorry guys I am aware of the new EIs however real life has been pulling my life strings.

I'll try to figure the artist out soon! If anyone has any tips do share!

Newbie Noob

Legend

Sorry guys I am aware of the new EIs however real life has been pulling my life strings.

I'll try to figure the artist out soon! If anyone has any tips do share!

It's fine, totally understandable.

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just making a guess, but you know how the orindae was 299, and Coocoon and Gro-gain are 299. And the person who made orindae was reapersun. maybe she made the Coocoon and Gro-gain.!?!?!?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Felix Virgo
CP
Hello ~ smile

Ah Gro-gain is from "Buki" smile

Felix Virgo
i keep saying L0cke, but i figure i'm wrong.

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Undead Suitor
Felix Virgo
CP
Hello ~ smile

Ah Gro-gain is from "Buki" smile

Felix Virgo
i keep saying L0cke, but i figure i'm wrong.

really cool.
So Buki did Gro-Gain... Hmm... Makes me even more curious as to how its going to turn out.
Buki confirms that she and L0cke are working on Gro Gain together in this thread
GFSummoner
So what is the storyline behind the individual EIs?
I read all the time about the Developer wanting to remain true to the theme behind the EIs...

I think a lot of the stories are fairly interpretational. Obviously Buki's Enchanted Book is based on Cinderella and seems to follow the Disney Movie in a semi-coherrant way.

Others aren't so easy (I feel like Alruna's rose is basing itself on Succubi / Inccubi mythology, but without a true 'story' to draw from).

Inari's Beads is inspired by the Goddess Inari and her Kitsune (fox) messengers.

Hermes Moon was a combination of Moon Phases and the story of the Rabbit on the Moon in Japanese folklore (It makes 'Mochi' and dies when the moon finishes it's phases, I believe it's reborn though, can't remember the myth to hand).

Furugasa is following various Japanese folklores about monsters (Obakemono / Yurei; ghosts).

Yama no Tamago (or Yama no Kami no Tamago) seems to be following the path of a Tengu (crow-demon / monster from Japan)

Padmavati's Lotus seems to be inspired by snake mythologies from India, so far I'm wondering about Naga's but it's too early.

Kelp o th' loch seems to be based on a Kelpie (Scottish water-horse demon)

Can't really remember the others for now. These are my interpretations, I might be off.
User Image

who is doing the imp potion??
Heminaku
User Image

who is doing the imp potion??

Could be Gem2Niki, the original imps were his idea...? Not sure though. He's been asked, I'll keep an eye on his journal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff