Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this guide helpful?

Yes 0.6329185520362 63.3% [ 7833 ]
No (leave suggestion) 0.023917259211377 2.4% [ 296 ]
Avast, there be gold in this thread 0.14358435681965 14.4% [ 1777 ]
My fish like polls, and clicking this is more gentle on my fingers than tapping their glass 0.19957983193277 20.0% [ 2470 ]
Total Votes:[ 12376 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

Wixin's Wife

Enduring Darling

21,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
thanks love <3

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Pretty When I Cry
thanks love <3

no problem mrgreen i hope your aquarium does better now
id just like to point out, every time you add a space robot to your aquarium and save, the cuttlefish loses 2 happiness points. Not sure about other fish as my 3 cuttlefish 2 arrow fish and 3 goldfish are all i have, but i think arrow and GF are fine with pretty much anything. smile

Well G'Nyt
thank u a lot for this guide it was very helpfull mrgreen

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Jessie Says LEL
id just like to point out, every time you add a space robot to your aquarium and save, the cuttlefish loses 2 happiness points. Not sure about other fish as my 3 cuttlefish 2 arrow fish and 3 goldfish are all i have, but i think arrow and GF are fine with pretty much anything. smile

Well G'Nyt

Really? I've never heard anything like that before. I'll add one to my mule's tank and see what happens.

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
minou_o
thank u a lot for this guide it was very helpfull mrgreen

i'm glad you liked it! mrgreen
Well, it seems to me that all the Arrow, Gold, Cuttle, and Starfish will gain 2 happiness points a day with the settings; Natural Light, O'Lighthouse song, and the temperature at Chilly. I'm going to spend a couple days with them with the temperature at Hot. Everything else the same.

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Jessie Says LEL

Well G'Nyt

After my own study, i found they weren't afraid of robots.

Yesterday i started an experiment on a mule account that had an Aquarium Health of 9.94%. With the settings as Natural light, Moderate temp, and O' Lighthouse as the music, my Cuttlefish had a happiness of 1016. He shares the aquarium with two Goldfish (7028 at the time) and an Arrow Fish (1201 cool . I added two space robots into the aquarium without any other decorations except for the Overseer.

Today, the Aquarium's Health is 11.17%. The Cuttlefish's score rose to 1028, the Goldfish are 7032, and the Arrow Fish is 12018.

You must have done something else for your Cuttlefish's score to reduce by two. Likely, your Aquarium was set to Black light, a song that wasn't Reef Riff or O' Lighthouse, and Boiling, Hot, or Freezing water. Any combonation of those settings aren't preferred by Cuttlefish and will reduce their happiness.
ALright, here're my findings on the cuttlefish. My cuttle fish was at 1022, settings; Temp - Chilly
Light - Natural
Music - Reef Riff
I fed them, and his happiness went up by 4 points. I'm not sure about the Arrow or Goldfish as I was stupid enough as to not check them before I fed them =D Starfish findings are still underway
Novocain
Jessie Says LEL

Well G'Nyt

Yesterday i started an experiment on a mule account that had an Aquarium Health of 9.94%. With the settings as Natural light, Moderate temp, and O' Lighthouse as the music, my Cuttlefish had a happiness of 1016. He shares the aquarium with two Goldfish (7028 at the time) and an Arrow Fish (1201 cool . I added two space robots into the aquarium without any other decorations except for the Overseer.

Today, the Aquarium's Health is 11.17%. The Cuttlefish's score rose to 1028, the Goldfish are 7032, and the Arrow Fish is 12018.

You must have done something else for your Cuttlefish's score to reduce by two. Likely, your Aquarium was set to Black light, a song that wasn't Reef Riff or O' Lighthouse, and Boiling, Hot, or Freezing water. Any combonation of those settings aren't preferred by Cuttlefish and will reduce their happiness.

I have my aquarium set as natural light, moderate temp, and reef riff. Also i have 3 goldfish, 2 arrowfish, 3 cuttlefish, 2 moons, a xmas gift box, overseer, and when i added one robot, then saved, as soon as i saved my cuttlefish lost 2 happiness points.

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Jessie Says LEL
Novocain
Jessie Says LEL

Well G'Nyt

I have my aquarium set as natural light, moderate temp, and reef riff. Also i have 3 goldfish, 2 arrowfish, 3 cuttlefish, 2 moons, a xmas gift box, overseer, and when i added one robot, then saved, as soon as i saved my cuttlefish lost 2 happiness points.

And none of your other fish had a reduction in happiness? Yesterday for some reason my fish and aquarium health were randomly reduced to the score they had before i fed all my fish. Later on in the day they went back up and this morning their scores rose as usual.

Later on i'll try to recreate you aquarium set up and see what happens.
My first 2 fish died today, they were goldfish and they each left a 'Drop' which both contained Gold Tiaras, fyi.
Alright, the Seahorse seems to like setting; Natural, O'Lighthouse, and Hot. I'm having some trouble checking because when I change a setting a Goldfish that already died keeps dying. *shrugs* Who knows.
~Seahorse Findings~

Black Lighting;

Song: Conch
Dislikes: Boiling

Song: Seashell Shock
Dislikes: None

Song: O'Lighthouse

Song: Ballad of the Overseer

Song: Coral

Song: Reef Riff

Song: Kelp!

Natural Lighting

Song: Conch

Song: Seashell Shock

Song: O'Lighthouse

Song: Ballad of the Overseer

Song: Coral

Song: Reef Riff

Song: Kelp!

These are my findings for now. Also, just a little creepy, random fact. The Seahorse seems to be a death fish as whenever I change the settings, a Goldfish dies, and I don't have 20-something Goldfish XD
Hope this helps whee

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Athena1964
Alright, the Seahorse seems to like setting; Natural, O'Lighthouse, and Hot. I'm having some trouble checking because when I change a setting a Goldfish that already died keeps dying. *shrugs* Who knows.

lol i have the settings for the Seahorse and Jellyfish on the front page.

I lost a Goldfish though in the process too, i must have not cleared all the fish out of the tank before I started running Seahorse tests. Once I was done, though, I only have one Goldfish when I used to have two. I hope this is a one time thing and he's happy with Loamflakes from now on...

the Jellyfish didn't eat anyone though 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces