Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this guide helpful?

Yes 0.6329185520362 63.3% [ 7833 ]
No (leave suggestion) 0.023917259211377 2.4% [ 296 ]
Avast, there be gold in this thread 0.14358435681965 14.4% [ 1777 ]
My fish like polls, and clicking this is more gentle on my fingers than tapping their glass 0.19957983193277 20.0% [ 2470 ]
Total Votes:[ 12376 ]

Is there any information available about Prince Enki the Merman?
eek You mean like, the coins he gives out etc? I love prince ENKI because of his facial expressions?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aidan Jeremiah

Lizzie Aerosol

-_-broken_nuub-_-

Chaos Gadget

Nihill

G.S. eureka

Kawaii Otaku Kun

B4LUK4

I_Poked_YouXDD

Thank you all for your kind words and questions. This thread is currently closed and Novacain is no longer on Gaia. However you can find all of the information and some new things at the Fish Lab II Thread. Currently we are under construction and updating the page with newer fish and information. We are looking for dedicated aquarium keepers who would like to be mods or testers for the thread.

If you have any questions about the thread or information not yet listed in the new one please feel free to post it there, quote me, or PM me. Anyone with interest in becoming a mod or a tester please PM me as well.

Thank you all once more and we hope to see you over in the new thread.
xx I met my fate xx

Thank you very much; I subscribed to it and I hope to find my answers there! heart

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my sharktooth fish dies when i feed it? but when i refresh it appears in my inventory again ,but if i feed it again x-x

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Expired-Acid
my sharktooth fish dies when i feed it? but when i refresh it appears in my inventory again ,but if i feed it again x-x

Happy Valentines Day. Don't tell me it's not real.

This is a well known glitch with the sharktooth fish. Simply post in the tech support aquarium forum with your tank in your signature and a dev can help you out.

Even if it isn't a real holiday, the feelings it brings are nice.

Visit my Event Thread for contests, art, and anon notes!

Invisible Borg

11,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks so much for doing this.... I am a noob at the aquarium, and need all the help I can get!!

Assimilated Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ive been on gaia for a about 5 years now and despite my attention to my tank, its health and the health of my individual fish have never changed. the fish health says something like "1000/" and the tank always has the lowest setting. Does anyone know how i can fix this. I thought it was normal till now. :/ ... Quote or message me if you can help please.

Partying Raider

7,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
hi can i join?

Partying Raider

7,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
sorry never mind

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cherryb0mb_666
Ive been on gaia for a about 5 years now and despite my attention to my tank, its health and the health of my individual fish have never changed. the fish health says something like "1000/" and the tank always has the lowest setting. Does anyone know how i can fix this. I thought it was normal till now. :/ ... Quote or message me if you can help please.

User Image

That's another rarer aquarium bug. If you go to the support forums with your tank visible in your sig a dev will see it and fix your particular aquarium. A while back it had the issue in all of the tanks but some slipped through the cracks and never got fixed.
5ushi
User Image
User Image

@{(-_____-)}@

nice guide i'm gonna be using that for this starfish tank

@{(-_____-)}@

how do you have 4 overseers? didn't you read that you can get in trouble for that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff