Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know i wont be pissed at whoever wins it, aslong as it was at random. I also hope Gaia doesn't publicly announce who won the halo.
Man, I'd be all over that person, sucking their e-peen as much as is nessecary.
Flattery will get you everywhere, right?

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I think the ADmins would ask the person if they want to get there name put out there first

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Gaia better soulbind the halo. I think that'd eliminate lots of complications. I don't see why people would "swarm" the winner. It's not that big of a deal. And I don't see how somebody could "deserve" it. I mean being a '03 user who buys every EI and DI or an '09 newbie who buys richness with cash and doesn't know who Peyo is doesn't really make one more deserving than the other or anything. It's not that much a biggie.

Reiko Akio 's Significant Otter

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I had totally forgotten about the angelic halo until now. I checked my enteries and I had a lil but I know I am not going to get it lol. I am one of the unlucky people :3
I think one of the admins should ask the winner if they want their name published or not. If Gaia just announces the winner, that winner better get ready for all the begging and spam. o_o;;;

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
The thing I hate about the contest is that you know you arent going to win, but yeah I would feel bad for that person.

If I won I would try and sell it and give half of the gold away like crazy xD

7,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
I dont want waffles
Blaze the Fire Dragon
I dont want waffles
I honestly doubt Gaia will publicly announce it- for the safety of the winner.
Agreed, if I won it I'd probably sell it since I'd never use it, then use the outrageous amount of gold I get to buy myself some stuff and spread around some donations.
Good Gaia, that's insanely generous of you! O_O If you did win, I'm sure you'd bring a lot of joy to those envious/ questing Gaians. XD
i would do the same thing all i would buy AFK,Dtail,2 more katanas,and an angelic scarf and give the rest aways hahaha

Dabbler

Labtech Abi
Gaia better soulbind the halo. I think that'd eliminate lots of complications.
Er... that would really suck, actually. I'm sure there are plenty of Gaians who have tickets who don't want a Halo; didn't the tally start at the start of June, rather than at the announcement?

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Labtech Abi
Gaia better soulbind the halo. I think that'd eliminate lots of complications. I don't see why people would "swarm" the winner. It's not that big of a deal. And I don't see how somebody could "deserve" it. I mean being a '03 user who buys every EI and DI or an '09 newbie who buys richness with cash and doesn't know who Peyo is doesn't really make one more deserving than the other or anything. It's not that much a biggie.

I wouldn't mind a soulbounded Halo tbh. I'd love to show it off. xD But others will be sooooo angry. They want hot fat cash.
Wow... is it really such a big deal? The mind boggles.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

I do hope that they at least give the option to the winner to stay unknown. Some people may like that attention, though. Heck, I wouldn't mind if my username was given out. I'm an attention whore xDDD

And I could always just set my PMs and comments to friends only if it really bugged me

Virtuous Friend

While I hope they don't announce the winner, what if the user is full of him/her self to go into the forums and post that they won the Halo.
Xikar
While I hope they don't announce the winner, what if the user is full of him/her self to go into the forums and post that they won the Halo.

Haha, I could see it now.

"I GOT THE HALO BUT I CANT SHOW YOU"

I can't wait xD

Timid Member

It would be bad to announce the winner, they would be so spammed. I enteredabout 20 entries ( lack of cash ) so I know I won't win, I just wanted to see, however future congrats to the future winner 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff