Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Novice

User Image
I don't see what the difference is who wins it. Chances are we won't be told anyway, but even so, it's just a halo that's been locked away all this time. No matter who wins it, what will really have been changed? I don't think it will affect anyone's experiences on Gaia unless they are the one who takes possession of it.

Sarcastic Prophet

User ImageKayla's right; the only person whose Gaian experience will be changed after all is said and done is the person who won the Halo. Then again, the Community Spotlight didn't affect anyone except the people who were Spotlighted, and yet, we saw how nasty and cruel some Gaians can be out of envy and malice.
I dont want waffles
I honestly doubt Gaia will publicly announce it- for the safety of the winner.

i agree
The winner would be someone who bought a lot of things with gaia cash, so It has to be some one in the U.S. It could be an adult, or some noob like some of you say. But Not many noobs go out to buy gaia cash. They drool over the items, wishing they had it. Besides, There are a lot of gaians who don't use cash. So the winner is narrowed down.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'm sure whomever wears the halo will probably not be publically announced.

Well, half-sure anyway.

Seeker

The meaning of life is secret inanity.
Definitely won't be announced. No duh. Also If I won I would change my password to be as long as possible AND completely random (I'd write it down first) and then I would start the bidding war of the century. Fourteen days, one angelic halo, millions of wanting users, WHO WILL HAVE IT?! And I would announce all over the god damn place who won the bidding war. Because I'm a p***k.
The meaning of life is secret inanity.

Dedicated Fatcat

I didn't enter at all, so I know I wont be winning it. So I have no right/reason to complain on who won it. I do hope that who ever does win it is going to be wise with their new Angelic Halo. (Not boast too much or flaunt it.)

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd like some of the users who own Halos to come in here and tell us exactly how many scamming or begging PMs they get on a daily basis. I'll bet it's nowhere near as many as people think.

I hope they don't announce the winner (and I'm sure the staff are smart enough to know that they shouldn't do that) and leave it up to the winner to reveal themselves if they want. If I win it, you can bet I'll be wearing it with pride but I won't go so far as to make a thread about it. If people notice it, I'll tell them where I got it, but otherwise I'll keep a fairly low profile. And I won't be pissing my pants about scamming/hacking attempts either, at least not any more so than usual.
interesting

Wheezing Smoker

Oh, the GCD & SF will squish the winner like a bug.
They did it when that chick won a halo at the Con.
I'd be VERY VERY surprised if there isn't a bunch of dramallama doesn't happen because the winner isn't a literate midbie who's super nice & donates to everyone and poops rainbows&unicorns!
The potential winner is already put on a pedestal.

| [ ♥ ] | [ ♥ ] | [ ♥ ] |

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

If I won, I'd buy everything that I've always wanted and then start a 100 million charity of some kind. biggrin
Too bad I don't have any entries.

I've seen people saying that they don't want noobs to win or greedy people to win, blah, blah, blah.... I say, if they've spent money on this, they get the same chance as everyone else...

The GCD will be a fun place if the winner gets announced~ I'll probably have to build some sort of bomb shelter and get the heck out of here.
User ImageMy name is graff...
If he/she doesn't deserves it then nobody else does.

And i'm sure Gaia is aware of that issue so i'm almost sure they won't announce the winner and they will keep it a secret even though for me it would be very interesting to see who won the halo.
.....and i am known as the instant classicUser Image

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know what i'd do if it were me xd

I'd half want to sell it so I could have my dream items. Can you buy a Panda hat for the price of a halo? There would be a niggle though that I'd never have the chance to wear one again so I'd equip it for a bit ^_^

Then I'd donate items that made me think of certain users to them. ^_^

I wonder who will win.

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Actually, I think they aren't going to give a winner at all. And they're going to keep doing these raffles.

As long as they don't announce a winner they can just lie and lie and lie.

Hell they can say they're going to give out 20 Halos and 10 Angelic Sash's. They won't, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff