Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cicada 3301
so we waited a week for 2 pages? D:< the last manga pages came out Tuesday so 10 days ago since the last 2? sad

I wish it was a page a day gonk I mean I waited for about 2 years for this update

The first pages came out Friday and it will update 1-2 pages every Friday. A page a day is a really difficult schedule to maintain and just isn't really possible with the resources we have right now.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
CioccoLatte
Yeata Zi
Is that the Fish or Cresento?

I'm leaning towards Cressy because didn't he and Nic get caught in the airship?
*needs to reread manga

I love how Sen is teasing Gino...and how Gino is embarrassed...to think he was supposed to have "manned up" during the last few chapters (#character development)----if we were to follow that trend, he should have spoken back/retorted back at Sen or something. But I missed wimpish-Gino, so it's ok. whee
Also love Edmund's 'wtf face' XD
The fish also has facial hair. :/

If this was in color I'd have no problem telling the difference, as it is, all the older looking male elves have the same freaking body type. :/

Edmund's face gets a gold star :3

Unsealed Spirit

13,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Oh yeah! I am pumped! emotion_dowant

Angelic Blob

reapersun
Cicada 3301
so we waited a week for 2 pages? D:< the last manga pages came out Tuesday so 10 days ago since the last 2? sad

I wish it was a page a day gonk I mean I waited for about 2 years for this update

The first pages came out Friday and it will update 1-2 pages every Friday. A page a day is a really difficult schedule to maintain and just isn't really possible with the resources we have right now.

Thanks for contributing. I hope you guys get to finish.
reapersun
Cicada 3301

but but the fangirl in me need my ship of shippings gonk *gives yall flowers for being busy booties* emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Fluffy Otaku

reapersun

I'd take a panel a week! At least it meant that the story is moving!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
reapersun
Cicada 3301

Understandable.

I'm just glad we're getting anything at all.

Please, don't let it suddenly drop!
gonk
I'm sure everyone wants to see an ending to this story!

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
...The truth is coming...

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright United Kittenstars of Gaia (UKG)

Yes, they're back from the the 2013 Easter event, The UKG!
The message: What is happening? Out in space and on Gaia there are rips in the fabric of time and of space... The end is near for something... at least something big is coming... A good plot, maybe Halloween of 2013 style is coming...We have not yet decided...

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Nyx is cool but i still support Gaia.... why? bcoz its Gaia Online. blaugh

I just hope the manga is updated regularly like it used to be few years ago.

And plz more event achievements plz... May the 4th should have one.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
asfkNLKASFNALSG ALKSFNMklnfaLKNAlkanlkLKAN
AN UPDATE
NO SO LITTLE
gonk

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I was just happy to see some new stuff again.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright ---UKG
Nyx...the very word says evil of a bizarre, unknown sort...
reapersun
Cicada 3301

1-2 pages a week is more than a good chunk of full time webcomic artists manage tbh =D

I'm just so pleased you're continuing the manga, you have no idea. emotion_kirakira

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am so glad to have the manga being brought back to focus after so long!

I miss the days when that was priority. Instead of, you know, so many CS items that ruin this economy.

But manga, yay! biggrin

Elfin Guildsman

Right im supporting Nyx cuz he's supporting the Kuros.

What i'd like to see is the back stories of how and why The Kuro Mom supposedly died.

Also why is it that Edmund can harm vampires ? IE. Shibago??

EDIT : i re read the manga and well it looks like the vampire servant that She had an affair with might have been Von Helson. I mean look at his eyes. The young version has damage on one of his eyes. And the old version has a dead eye on the exact same side? hmmm?
User ImageUser Image

also maybe the reason that Edmund can hurt zhivago is because his sword is made by Elfs??? I mean it was elf weapon that was able to permantly wound young Von helson right? So maybe it was an Elf weapon that gave Zhivago his scar???

Mang ,.....ELFS are badass !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces