Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!!!

6,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Charging Power 75
  • Gaian 50
That was well worth the wait! I always enjoy Gaia manga they're so good!

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
If Sen really wants a shred of the godhood that she once had, she should just buy a vampirism potion. Obviously, it's not quite what she wants, but you know that line about beggars and choosers? I'm no lawyer, but I seem to find a bit of sadistic pleasure locating loopholes in rules.

Angelic Blob

Can someone tell when it updated. I'm trying to keep track.

p44-45 Oct 10 ?
p46-47 Oct 17 ?
p48-49 Oct 18 ?

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Aieko_09
I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!!!

IKR
I'm chomping at the bits
I NEED IT NOW

Adorable Member

I Am moco
admin
Okay, GCDers! We're all very excited to have updated our manga, so let's get to chatting about it! Feel free to post anything about the new manga pages here: discussion, mashups, crackpot theories, the whole works! Let us know what you think!

Spoons:
- WHAT'S GOING ON OH MY GOODNESS?!
- Do you support Gaia, Nyx, or neither?
- What do you think will happen to our intrepid heroes in the future?

Happy chatting, everyone!

I hope this last day of the month is a good one. Here comes November
and then December.When winter is up on us we'll have a winter land of fun as well.

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I Am moco
I Am moco
admin
Okay, GCDers! We're all very excited to have updated our manga, so let's get to chatting about it! Feel free to post anything about the new manga pages here: discussion, mashups, crackpot theories, the whole works! Let us know what you think!

Spoons:
- WHAT'S GOING ON OH MY GOODNESS?!
- Do you support Gaia, Nyx, or neither?
- What do you think will happen to our intrepid heroes in the future?

Happy chatting, everyone!

I hope this last day of the month is a good one. Here comes October
and when winter is up on us we'll have a winter land of fun as well.

DA!
GAMBINO ALL THE WAY

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Bunai

p44-45 Oct 10 ?
p46-47 Oct 17 ?
p48-49 Oct 18 ?

I think that sounds about right. Not sure about the Oct 17, but when I logged in on 18 (6 am it seems), the last 4-5 pages were already up.

By the way, were you the one editing all the gaiapedia entries? I saw someone with your name yesterday there. Thanks biggrin I finally know a lot about the events I wasn't there for

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Bunai

p44-45 Oct 10 ?
p46-47 Oct 17 ?
p48-49 Oct 18 ?

I think that sounds about right. Not sure about the Oct 17, but when I logged in on 18 (6 am it seems), the last 4-5 pages were already up.

By the way, were you the one editing all the gaiapedia entries? I saw someone with your name yesterday there. Thanks biggrin I finally know a lot about the events I wasn't there for

NEED MORE!!!!

Angelic Blob

Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Bunai

p44-45 Oct 10 ?
p46-47 Oct 17 ?
p48-49 Oct 18 ?

Thanks, I attempt to gather dates based on how people post. It does seem like the 18th would be the four page update.

And yes. I am the current admin of the Gaia wiki, I am (at the moment) side-tracked trying to keep up with the day to day sale announcements. Many of the pages are outdated and were done when other admins were there, so I have to track down a lot of pages and get them in some kind of order.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
whens the new page coming out and I hope its more than one page, This isnt going anywhere D;

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
so no new page sad
ffs this will take forever to finish D:

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
D; I wanna know what happens next

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Let see What do I think will happen... First I want to say its cool to see the up dates having come back after a short hiatus... when I say short I mean I don't know when I was last on (before Halloween) but I still could remember my passwords... woot woot! Love reading this manga...one of my favorite things on gaia...I love a good story and I know I'm not the only one to think so.

Its fun to theorize what might happen... With Johnny dead (Been a few years now hasn't it, shoot!) That one had hurt didn't think he could die. Guess we know why he was so resilient now. Any who with Johnny dead, Meili dead, Sentinel and Marius (Overseer) mortal, The Gaia as we know it is in the hands of Gino... Suppressed that this years Halloween was between Angels and Demon's instead of with HIM (Nyx) But perhaps that is your plan to see how exactly Gaian's will sway, more demonic or more Angelic to give you and Idea of how exactly the story will go... I wouldn't doubt if you have a couple different story boards drawn out for both start of both out comes... and since this year it went back in time perhaps the struggle between Angels and Demons will mean something for what will happen in this story. Clever keeping it out of the main story plot for now, if I'm right it be a good surprise. I always loved how you guys and gals there at Gaia head quarters make what happens in the manga really effect the site and vise versa. Like with the Frontier skies a while back, and Zomg, and when you blew up Edmund and Luis shop... Loved all that. I didn't do much back in the Zerg days back on guy but I loved that looking into the archives for all that neat stuff. I wonder briefly if it will always be the characters we know on gaia now. I say this because if I were watching an anime or a reading a manga it feels around the time a time skip would happen... but I don't think you do that right?

Right so more theories what is going to happen in the story. The letter that Johnny wrote, it must have said more then I'm sorry. But I wonder if that will be the thing to awaken is Titan blood, or the thing that pulls him out of it when it consumes him. After the incident with Hephaes I thought some how Gino would become a God... he seems less ambition then his father he could have probably handled it better having lived the Mortal life... but perhaps not.

So what is gong to happen. Alright this will be my theory... we saw some of Gino's ambition some time ago when he played super hero and then took over he fathers company before he came back the first time (still find that weird how that happened would love some explanations their.) Right so when the weight of the world lays on Gino's shoulders, perhaps his friend have been defeated (dead, to weak to go on I can not say) He is filled with a righteous fury and he comes into his own, he awakens his blood and shed his mortal form. His Titan blood sings as he faces Nyx, maybe his mind is filled with memories of his predecessors as if becomes the original once again. Nyx is not at is full strength so perhaps they are even in strength... That battle would be hard and strong some how all of Gaia is needed.... Oh because of The thing that Lady Gaia had said... "The people will resist" Yup... then...mmmm So ether one or the other wins but my bet is on Gino... And he is now lost to his form but the letter can and will bring him back to himself... maybe something about his mother would be in their... maybe he isn't just the descendent of the Titan of Ambition which why he seems so different... what if he is more because his mother was something more, like her blood was as powerful as Johnny's so instead of overpowering he inherited both their traits. That would me Ian and Luis would have that something too... perhaps a certain something that would make them not so much the vampires they should have been being the sons of Vladimir ... they were nothing like their half sisters and Luis was razed the same way no? And if their mother really was something more then it would appear then perhaps that is why the two men fought over her, one being the living embodiment of ambition the other being a dark vampire lord bent on taking over the world or some such. Hmm but that would be something for another time yes? Perhaps after this things settle down and they know a peace for some time....Everyone settles down and then their is a time skip... to where I cant predict just yet. Or we go every step of the way... ether way.... ^-^ How is that for a theory everyone!

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
COME ON GAIA I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff