Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

reapersun
Edmund....... emotion_kirakira reapersun Edmund is so much more drool worthy imho...... emotion_drool

Thanks for your hard work and time you take out for this!!!!! cat_4laugh

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I am looking forward to new pages tomorrow

so I can mash them up in comical ways with subway jokes and sexual innuendos

Peaceful Lunatic

Hmm, I wonder if they would be daring enough to kill off Cresento, seeing as he's a shop NPC and all. That would make for a tragic bad guy story and would fit with various tragic EI stories around here. I doubt they will, although I certainly would consider it as a writer, haha. But it would be nice to see him survive too.

Gino's back home! biggrin
I thought we were suppose to get 2 pages everyfriday? this was one page because page 4 was last weeks page D:

I hope they dont kill off cresento D8

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

/cries on the ground

cresentoooooooooooooooooooooooo

reaper how dare you draw him with such a cute facial expression and facepalm pose and ear dkfgdfgkldfg ಥ___ಥ

sad to see that there's only 1 page BUT WE'VE GOT DEVELOPMENT ON CRESENTO'S TRUE IDENTITY AND I AM SO PUMPED TO SEE MORE

ahhhhhh i hope we'll get to see nicolae soon, even just one page, that'd be awesome crying

Special Snowflake

I looking forward to the chapters. Here's hoping Cresento doesn't die and that Nicu pulls something out of the hat to save him!! We've yet to see Nicu fight seriously, so it'll be interesting to see him unleash his "bankai" (i.e. super power) xd

More than that, I really want to see Zhiv and Cordell get a happy ending in the end to redeem vamps out there.

Hopefully, the Von Helson papa isn't related to the dark elf tragedy... else he's been with practically every lady he's met... and frankly, he ain't all that charismatic ... so for me it's never been that believable.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
One pg wasn't enough, at least some plot could be reveal next week.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You know what I just noticed?

this:
User Image

And This:
User Image

AND THIS:
User Image

I gotta wonder what Johnny wrote on that letter there. I thought that was just him leaving everything to Gino, but now that I realize that's Gaia's hand, and that gaia is calling Gino back to the Isle De Gambino, I think something deeper is afoot! Especially with that cover page there, which ties it all together. At first I had no idea why the letter was on the cover of this chapter, but now I see it.
Ooh hoo hoo~ It's all coming together!

And also, a smaller thing to maybe notice...

User Image
Mrs. Clause thinks Santa's a little scared...
User Image
We see Easter Bunny, Jack, And Santa- who were sworn enemies at this point- all cowering together about:
User Image
Him.
I guess I'm a little slow in realizing that the chapter title 'Him' is referring to Nyx, not shortie, or Louie, who both seemed to hold the fate of the vampire and dark elves.

Kawaii Lover

6,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Teacup456

this:
User Image

And This:
User Image

AND THIS:
User Image

I gotta wonder what Johnny wrote on that letter there. I thought that was just him leaving everything to Gino, but now that I realize that's Gaia's hand, and that gaia is calling Gino back to the Isle De Gambino, I think something deeper is afoot! Especially with that cover page there, which ties it all together. At first I had no idea why the letter was on the cover of this chapter, but now I see it.

User Image
User Image
We see Easter Bunny, Jack, And Santa- who were sworn enemies at this point- all cowering together about:
User Image
Him.
I guess I'm a little slow in realizing that the chapter title 'Him' is referring to Nyx, not shortie, or Louie, who both seemed to hold the fate of the vampire and dark elves.

Your post is amazing! I never caught any of that. I must me dense. xd

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arajel
Teacup456

this:
User Image

And This:
User Image

AND THIS:
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Him.

I felt dense after I figured it out because it seems so obvious... I thought I was the only one xD

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arajel
Teacup456

this:
User Image

And This:
User Image

AND THIS:
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Him.

I felt dense after I figured it out because it seems so obvious... I thought I was the only one xD

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Teacup456

this:
User Image

And This:
User Image

AND THIS:
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Him.

Where did the frame with the holidays come from? o.o I thought I kept up with everything before xD

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Yes tomorrow we shall receive another Page and Mash ups will ensue.

Bashful Genius

OH MY GOD AN UPDATE AGOASI;GBA68ORTW7IDLGHSJ AMG AMG ;;

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
AAAH! I've waited for this thread to pop up! Really excited for every new page! ♥
I hope Cresento will make it because else his shop would be empty. D:
But he's at least half dark-elf? Didn't expect that! Then again his ears were always covered. o_o
Although it was kinda hinted here with Nicolaes thoughts.
EDIT: Oh... Also kinda here by Zhivago who called him an elf. :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces