Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The recolor I have been wanting Trickster's. I guess I can wait and hope for it to go down a bit. Maybe 32 Million....

clarion's King

Super Model

When did Butterfly Punch get eyes? >_>
It's a nice addition, but it doesn't seem fair to those who sold it prior to that when you think about it.

Where's the QC at Gaia...

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

Ugh I want that Bedtime Ivan doll so much. gonk

Revered Connoisseur

Magus
It's a nice addition, but it doesn't seem fair to those who sold it prior to that when you think about it.

Take a look at the Chouko Doll.

Glitch

Hmm I really like butterfly punch... I may need one ninja

clarion's King

Super Model

Daltar
Magus

No, I know they exist. But Butterfly Punch specifically didn't have those eyes in it until maybe a few hours ago.

Revered Connoisseur

Magus
Daltar
Magus

No, I know they exist. But Butterfly Punch specifically didn't have those eyes in it until maybe a few hours ago.
Really? So they put it like the Jab recolor...

Shucks, there may be no masculine items, but I want Ivan's blush! Dammit. gonk

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
What the hey!!! It is gone already? I was planning on buying one for the chance at the unicorn tomorrow crying ugh darn you gaia!!! it wasnt even up for a full day!!

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rinws
What the hey!!! It is gone already? I was planning on buying one for the chance at the unicorn tomorrow crying ugh darn you gaia!!! it wasnt even up for a full day!!

Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head.
I bought one not 15 minutes ago, and I returned to the cash shop hoping to buy another and......
Well, there's a nice new recolor and Divinity's Reach....but.... I want my Super Prize!!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hollywood Royale
Rinws

I bought one not 15 minutes ago, and I returned to the cash shop hoping to buy another and......
Well, there's a nice new recolor and Divinity's Reach....but.... I want my Super Prize!!

Me too! Makes me soooo mad right now. Nothing else really worth buying in the shop right now for me. No way am i wasting money on that horrible rig set up they had for this month.

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rinws
Hollywood Royale
Rinws

Me too! Makes me soooo mad right now. Nothing else really worth buying in the shop right now for me. No way am i wasting money on that horrible rig set up they had for this month.

I know what you mean, I am so over this month's rig. And I know the Super Prize is basically a grab bag of this years best FAIL items, but it's a fun walk down memory lane, and there's the chance to score the new recolors.
I was already lucky enough to score Trickster, but I wouldn't mind the unicorn! Or the doll with the blush! (lol, I know.... I'll have to get in line on that one.)
Anyways. I hope it's disappearance was a mistake.
I really want Helia the Unicorn because it has my name, but it's just so expensive sad

Indomitable Bro

damn gaia wth??
i feel really bad for the people that sold butterfly punch before the eyes just mysteriously appeared.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
AikoMiyoko
Hazelaar
New Ivan dolls! heart

....And one with blush. Oh crap. I hope that's not going to create too much demand. It's light, hopefully people won't really want it? D:

I am inlove with the blush from the ivan doll..It is so subtle and pretty Aaaaaa
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hollywood Royale
Rinws
Hollywood Royale
Rinws

I know what you mean, I am so over this month's rig. And I know the Super Prize is basically a grab bag of this years best FAIL items, but it's a fun walk down memory lane, and there's the chance to score the new recolors.
I was already lucky enough to score Trickster, but I wouldn't mind the unicorn! Or the doll with the blush! (lol, I know.... I'll have to get in line on that one.)
Anyways. I hope it's disappearance was a mistake.

Yeah, I would try to resist opening up the rigs and sell them since some will be higher in price then when they where available in the first place. Then I would get a decent amount of gold to try to afford all the expensive goodies i want (princess of the woods, stellar rain, neapolitan panda, antique marionette.... i like brown <.< wink as well as a chance at the new unicorn which i adore the hair of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff