Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Miss Mezzy
That's awesome. I thought about buying one for gold but I just know I will fail and I'd rather keep that gold for my quest.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I must have a bedtime Ivan! He is so sxcily disheveled!!! emotion_dowant

Familiar Poster

There is only really one Item I want from super prize 2013 and it is not one of the recolours. Butterfly kick is too white and the unicorn is an ugly brown. The only good recolour is trickster. But I don't really like trickster items. So the only item I want is bedtime Ivan

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

To whoever had the generosity to gift me an SdPlus Bedtime Ivan doll anonymously, I am posting all over in the threads I've been in today hoping that you see this and know how much I deeply appreciate it! I'm not the best with words but I hope you see one of my messages!

Thank you, you have made me feel so incredibly thrilled and exhilarated and warm and happy and grateful! /tears ; U ;

Merry Christmas!!!! You've certainly brought joy to mine indeed!! TYTYTYTYTY!!!!! ❤

Lunatic

Seeing all these recolors of the same ugly brown
and white that blends on the site bg makes me
think why the artist always uses the same color.

I mean the only brown she uses has been the same
ever since, Marionette recolor, Beyond Brown etc.
There are other brown shades for god's sake.

And make the white items a little darker, not so
darn bright that it burns your eyes!

User Image

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Unicorn is making me drool. I love browns. Most of the pretty brown stuff is so over-priced though and the pink as well.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I thought the unicorn was called "Hella the Unicorn" for a bit.

Also, that blush is unfair to have on a doll X mX

Indomitable Bro

i got bedtime ivan!! yum_puddi

Perfect Saint

I hate myself. I totally love that Butterfly Punch. crying

Ice-Cold Victory

Omg I need that Bedtime Ivan doll, it is so unbearably adorable!

Fashionable Nerd

I played a bundle and got the shittiest s**t ever.
    Oh well. I got another sushi error too. I could have
    used the money I spent to buy the bundle on real
    sushi.

Ugh. Regrets.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ehh, the Punch is kinda cute.
Then again, I kinda do like the Butterfly items.

More pale brown. I didn't know what to expect.
I'm waiting for the Thea to come out in pale blue and black. Everyone will be all over those. Well, the black one that is.

Don't really care for Trickster but it's not bad. Totally would not spend anything on it.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
little bunnies
To whoever had the generosity to gift me an SdPlus Bedtime Ivan doll anonymously, I am posting all over in the threads I've been in today hoping that you see this and know how much I deeply appreciate it! I'm not the best with words but I hope you see one of my messages!

Thank you, you have made me feel so incredibly thrilled and exhilarated and warm and happy and grateful! /tears ; U ;

Merry Christmas!!!! You've certainly brought joy to mine indeed!! TYTYTYTYTY!!!!! ❤

Gosh, lucky!

The doll is really nice. I love the blush!

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Beast Henshin
little bunnies

Gosh, lucky!

The doll is really nice. I love the blush!
Thanks so much! ^ ^ I was absolutely pining after it because, just look at Ivan in all his sleepy-sexiness guh dat disheveled bedroom hair (and he's my fave NPC if that's not noticeable) but then I noticed the blush which is great and an added cute bonus! People are so nice omg I still can't believe. X-mas miracles. ; w ;

Beloved Prophet

Soubi-chu
    I played a bundle and got the shittiest s**t ever.
    Oh well. I got another sushi error too. I could have
    used the money I spent to buy the bundle on real
    sushi.

Ugh. Regrets.

wow I lost count on how much gold/cash i've used on rigs lately and just get s**t...bought 3 super price got MORE RIGS! YAY..NOT! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff