Welcome to Gaia! ::

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

l M u f f M u f f l
armadillodreamer
l M u f f M u f f l
armadillodreamer
l M u f f M u f f l
Is that all the items you get from it? Are there other prizes? I'm still contemplating getting one but not sure.

You'll probably get a RIG from 2013, and then you'll have to open that RIG for an equipable item. Or, you know, just sell it instead.
You HAVE to open it if you get a rig? sad Drat.

You don't have to open it, you could sell it or save it or whatever.
u.u Too late. XD Damn curiosity.

Lolol oh you...gives you hugs! Hope you got something good?

clarion's King

Super Model

Bloodspatteredangel

On another note, after looking at the full Super Prize art, why does the art seem to overly focus on the rig pets and nothing else?
Where are the memorable characters that people liked from this past year's rigs?
In the past Super Prize art it's usually Ivan and Bibbles with characters/rig pets.

Right? Everything has been cut back this year.

Super Prize since 2009 has come out with an elaborate, poster quality image that rounds out the entire year. But now, anything extra that we get is simply up to the discretion of the artists. Gaia in general just doesn't give a crap anymore.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Looks like these are the only recolors we will be getting gahhh...i was really hoping on some good male items...Devil's Spice recolor please mmhmm...need to find something for my hubby asap before Christmas...come on Gaiaaaaaaa

Enduring Spirit

AikoMiyoko

User Image
Well, it was always like that. Two normal item recolors and one pet recolor on super prize. Although, this year the two normal item recolors are female... Don't like that.
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

Magus
Bloodspatteredangel

On another note, after looking at the full Super Prize art, why does the art seem to overly focus on the rig pets and nothing else?
Where are the memorable characters that people liked from this past year's rigs?
In the past Super Prize art it's usually Ivan and Bibbles with characters/rig pets.

Right? Everything has been cut back this year.

Super Prize since 2009 has come out with an elaborate, poster quality image that rounds out the entire year. But now, anything extra that we get is simply up to the discretion of the artists. Gaia in general just doesn't give a crap anymore.

Yeah even the art overall for the whole site declined ever since they laid off a lot of people. crying

The previous posters were definitely high quality and well thought out pieces of work, this one just feels lacking. Yeah the rig pets are cute, but I'm getting more of the feeling this was super rushed and not as much thought or time went into the art. You definitely read my mind on the whole situation: Gaia doesn't care anymore, so of course the work/quality is going to suffer. It's sad to think Gaia took such a drastic change in only one year's time frame. sweatdrop

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Nayulecrise
AikoMiyoko

User Image
Well, it was always like that. Two normal item recolors and one pet recolor on super prize. Although, this year the two normal item recolors are female... Don't like that.
User Image

I really thought we were going to get at least 1 male recolor item >.< dashed hopes..

Enduring Spirit

AikoMiyoko
I really thought we were going to get at least 1 male recolor item >.< dashed hopes..

User Image
You're not the only one. And the Recolormas, is giving female item recolors... -sighs- None of them are good, imo.
User Image

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Nayulecrise
AikoMiyoko

User Image
You're not the only one. And the Recolormas, is giving female item recolors... -sighs- None of them are good, imo.
User Image

Yep, none to my liking so far for Recolormas... gonk

Tipsy Sex Symbol

AikoMiyoko
l M u f f M u f f l
armadillodreamer
l M u f f M u f f l
armadillodreamer
l M u f f M u f f l
Is that all the items you get from it? Are there other prizes? I'm still contemplating getting one but not sure.

You'll probably get a RIG from 2013, and then you'll have to open that RIG for an equipable item. Or, you know, just sell it instead.
You HAVE to open it if you get a rig? sad Drat.

You don't have to open it, you could sell it or save it or whatever.
u.u Too late. XD Damn curiosity.

Lolol oh you...gives you hugs! Hope you got something good?
XD Nope. A piece of crap for 28k. haha But thanks for the help! Cute avi!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Yesss~
More drops.

/pounces on.

How cute is that unicorn!?
It's very cute.
I was hoping they'd make that hair in brown some day. I just hope it's not super rare.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

+[Skarekrow]+
Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Yesss~
More drops.

/pounces on.

It's very cute.
I was hoping they'd make that hair in brown some day. I just hope it's not super rare.

Im in love with the Ivan dolls. I collect them teehee c:

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Yesss~
More drops.

/pounces on.

It's very cute.

Ivan is a hunk.

Friendly Smoker

Wrenry
Bought one.

Past CI received: Ships Happen

Prize: Hatafowl

this is a horrible prize.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

+[Skarekrow]+
Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Miss Mezzy
+[Skarekrow]+
Yesss~
More drops.

/pounces on.

It's very cute.

Ivan is a hunk.

Oh yes he is.
heart

I bought two bundles last night because someone was going to buy them, then she just backed out and never replied so I played them...

got Loony Hatter in one and just got Divinity Court Lucia in the second one.

Not bad I guess considering Divinity sells for more that I could have gotten for the bundles. Yay

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
I read the name as Hella the Unicorn the first time I read it sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out