Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

Runic challenge brings new artwork by the Gaia artist!

Thank you everyone that helped! heart

~Links~

Item List

Winter Hue

Get what from what level

JustDanceCP

Item Reference

The Musical Ninja

Header

User Image

Cute Puppy!

User Image

Background By Miori heart

User Image

NPC's singles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro!

User Image

Summer showers - you can never predict them. Thanks to inclement weather, our friends Radio Jack and Kanoko are stuck inside Dernier Cri with nothing to keep them entertained. Their boss, Brennivin, suggests a friendly board game to keep them busy as the storm passes.

User Image

Of course, nothing is ever as it seems with Brennivin. With a cryptically uttered spell, he transports them into the world of his favorite game board game, Runic Challenge. To make matters worse, it seems the only way back out is to complete the game! Who or what will our favorite trio from Dernier Cri will see along the way?

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

" How Delicious! You’ve found yourself in a darling little game called Sweet Streets. In this scrumptious adventure, you and Rina must race your way through tasty locales such as Peppermint Park and Sundae Strip! Be the first to make it to the end! "

User Image

"In this game you must maintain a high enough GPA to graduate with honors, find a way to pay off your astronomical student loans, and somehow accumulate enough millions of monies to maintain relationships with the aforementioned honeys. Good thing your boy Liam is here to help as your wingman."

User Image

"You won’t find any ridiculous, supernatural mumbo-jumbo here! Just good, old-fashioned murder. Was it the revolver in the billiard room? Or the bust of Julius Caesar in the breakfast nook? Help Louie catch the killer and survive this dinner party of the damned, or you may never leave Hill House..."

User Image

" Water on the brain? My oh my, Biopsy time. You don’t need a medical degree to master this gutsy game, but it will require a steady hand and a strong stomach! With help from Stein, disassemble your patient with care if you want to put him back together again... Or not?!?! "

User Image

"Forget love, LIFE IS A BATTLEFIELD! In this game you have occupy every territory on the map and eliminate all opposing forces! With Sam’s help, strategically place your army and watch as your enemies sink one by one! The world is yours!"

Fails

User Image

Looks like you need to have a few words with your friend about cheating. Brennivin, I’m checking that word in the Dictionary!

User Image

Uh-OH, Radio Jack trouble? I guarantee this is the craziest trap you’ve ever seen!

User Image

WOAH, Radio Jack is a REAL sore loser! Better run, before its more than tables he begins breaking!

User Image

P-Peyo?! Oh boy looks like Peyo wants you to stop what you’re doing and play hungry hungry duckies. You can’t you say no to that face, no really you can’t...

User Image

Oh no! You pulled the go straight to jail card! Do not pass go...

VICTORY!

User Image

I think I see the sun peeking through those storm clouds! Looks like the trio beat Runic Challenge and will live to play another day! Now back to work!!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Ok safe to post!

I wanna see some more of this art!Love it so far~

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can't wait to see more NPC art biggrin

Since the CI is based off of familiar NPCs like Rina/Stein/Liam etc I hope this means we get more sdplus doll versions of them too

Questionable Genius

Uh, sorry i didn't get the text for the first two images. v Av

x

x

User Image

" How Delicious! You’ve found yourself in a darling little game called Sweet Streets. In this scrumptious adventure, you and Rina must race your way through tasty locales such as Peppermint Park and Sundae Strip! Be the first to make it to the end! "

User Image

"In this game you must maintain a high enough GPA to graduate with honors, find a way to pay off your astronomical student loans, and somehow accumulate enough millions of monies to maintain relationships with the aforementioned honeys. Good thing your boy Liam is here to help as your wingman."

User Image

"You won’t find any ridiculous, supernatural mumbo-jumbo here! Just good, old-fashioned murder. Was it the revolver in the billiard room? Or the bust of Julius Caesar in the breakfast nook? Help Louie catch the killer and survive this dinner party of the damned, or you may never leave Hill House..."

User Image

" Water on the brain? My oh my, Biopsy time. You don’t need a medical degree to master this gutsy game, but it will require a steady hand and a strong stomach! With help from Stein, disassemble your patient with care if you want to put him back together again... Or not?!?! "

Friendly Informer

Druddigon

Stages up to Biopsy is posted on your original thread, all you have to do is copy and paste them here.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
ombrageux

Seen them already don't worry~

Questionable Genius

Druddigon
ombrageux

Seen them already don't worry~

Cool. I'll be gradually posting the text for sweet streets.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
JustDanceCP
Druddigon

Stages up to Biopsy is posted on your original thread, all you have to do is copy and paste them here.

I'll be getting to that 3nodding

Friendly Informer

Druddigon
JustDanceCP
Druddigon

I'll be getting to that 3nodding

All right cool, there might be different fail images for each stage, I think there's one on the 2nd page.

Questionable Genius

Edited. That's all i could gather before i hit a fail.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I love the fact that Stein is in it. Thank you for the art thread.

Fluffy Otaku

i can't wait to see the rest of this!

Finally, the "original" NPCs...all clad in different outfits!

heart
heart heart emotion_drool

Rainbow Fatcat

Druddigon

I have these. c:
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
stein looks awfully gorgeous this time around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff