Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I'd really like to see some more hairstyles in salon durem, maybe some new eyes or contacts as well. There's a really limited selection of hair for black people in there.
Some new outfits would be nice, perhaps some cute spring stuff ready for easter?

Mewling Darling

i've had enough of recolors. you're seriously overdoing it. please come up with new, nice stuff that can be bought in stores. same lovable quality as the items in the cash shop, but in the gold shops! gold sink + really nice items people like. i doubt people even go to the gold shops to buy clothes anymore unless they have little to no gold. the clothes in those shops are not as nice as the ones in la victoire. that's why i really like that users get the opportunity to come up with items too. because they're nice and people want nice.

Beloved Lunatic

I would like to see multicolored hair styles and I would like to be able to keep them like wigs

clarion's King

Super Model

I love how the top two are exactly what we have been getting since day one.
It would be nice if you gave attention to those as you do the cash shop in terms of quality. Recent months have felt like total rush jobs.

Tipsy Kitten

More pants! We don't have enough > . < at least good looking ones. The only bottoms item I really like has to be the tights at Gambino Outfiters. Maybe since spring is coming up, some pleasant pastel colors...? c:

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Whatever's fine, as long as you, you know, release them into gold shops this time.

Seriously, why the hell was Loyal's shop even mentioned when everything ever that he could sell is being put in the Cash Shop? If this is just another way to get recolour ideas for the CS, I'm going to be pissed.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I'd like more old 2003 recolors!

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I would love very much to see some ribbons like on Wendy's care, but not the same and in lots of different colors. I know so many cosplays I could do if we ha some >.>

Cute Punk

More short hairstyles for sure and heterochromia eyes would be nice in a few styles, maybe some different ones!

I would also love the following:
More accessories (Hair ribbons, more baos, more flower pins for tops and hair, more earrings, bracelets, etc)
More decent pants and shorts that are gender neutral in appearance or boyish
More lolita in maybe three colors instead of two
More Mary Jane shoes and more good boots
Green water gun (Why don't we have one)
More mallets cartoony or not
More animal ears, tails, etc (Still want fox ears and tails recolored)
More baggy, open/unbuttoned shirts
Vests especially open ones
More ties that toss over the shoulder
Booze bottles (Broken ones too)

Hardcore Noob

id love to see an animal shop with recolors of most of the monthly items maybe a few new ones in cute colors for animal avatars.

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS 's Significant Otter

Perfect Dog

14,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MOAR HAIR AND EYES c:

Space Star

12,200 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I am sick of seeing nothing but announcements for things in the cash shop, perhaps if there were some more "basic" clothing items for those that cannot afford to pay, or do not have a major amount of gold. Of course its going to have be a series of themed outfits, and they could also be available for the new animal avatars that have been introduced biggrin
If there was a way to have the same eye style but be able to have 2 different colors equipped.
Like have the left eye blue and the other gray.
Also more tank tops,grease items (being somewhat) covered in oil and have a few of the old hairstyles in SD in WHITE (not gray) please.

Party Partier

More shoes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas