Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Spirit

Happy to see more nightbreak! And finally a Goth Mystic I can actually use. Congrats to Jasette!
Dignified Choice Poison turned out nicely as well - I may have to pick that up. And it definitely doesn't hurt to have another Bloodsucker around. lol

Still hoping for Hydrus Hypnoticus, Stellar Saturniidae, Draconis Caelestis, and/or Kaguyahime in first wishes scheme, pretty please, artists?

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

Angels Alibi
Shouburn
      BONE TO BE WILD
      WHO NAMED THIS RIG I HATE IT SO MUCH LMFAO

it's so good I choked on my tea
      TT u TT )
gaia_moon gaia_sakura 20 bucks says riyo/amy/seduces had some hand in it xD gaia_sakura gaia_moon
helllo may I have my 20 dollars? Arli usually comes up with the punny bundles actuallly!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Leo's Princess

Starlight

zahhax
@artist what happened to changing the arm colors on choice poison

User Image
Its a user bundle,
the artists had no part in deciding the arm colors.
Stop.

Rude's Bestie

Cat

since I've only posted gripes so far:
Love the new Bloodsucker, it's a great item series and it looks great in Leonine ignoring the sword coloring issue
-coat and top layer well with other stuff
-one of the best sword-holding arm mods we have
-a good leg pose, it's slender but not completely noodly
-one of the best cravat options if not the best

Also Dead Company looks nice in leonine, the item itself is not a style I'm interested in but that's a good choice for it.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Seduces
Angels Alibi
Shouburn
      BONE TO BE WILD

TT u TT )
gaia_moon gaia_sakura 20 bucks says riyo/amy/seduces had some hand in it xD gaia_sakura gaia_moon
helllo may I have my 20 dollars? Arli usually comes up with the punny bundles actuallly!
gaia_moon gaia_sakura LOL RIP
I meant Arli when I said Amy
This is what lack of sleep does, you mix up your fav staff lol gaia_sakura gaia_moon

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Angels Alibi
Shouburn
      BONE TO BE WILD

TT u TT )
God I wish I had done it lol

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
The rig is toooo good. The bundles lately have been incredible, just not for my wallet.

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
anyways, i love the new rerelease, so many good items.

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
A re-release of Fraidy Bat! Yas! Next bundle re-release, can it please include Fraidy Bat Can't Swim? I would probably die of gratitude. *puppyeyes

Dormarch's Prince

Dangerous Lunatic

i saw bone to be wild in the deals bear earlier and thought it was a rerelease bundle at first.
really would love another usermade glow rerelease bundle crying

Unidentified Protagonist

Congrats to all users on the bundle.
Those are some nice re releases in the rig. Bone to be wild made me chuckle.

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
Nothing for me today emotion_bigheart sort of relieved, I’m saving up gold. Congrats to those who got items today!!

Thank you for the thread.

Princess Witch

The Leonine bundle is incredible asdfghjkl;' why is the gold-to-gcash ratio so bad, I want it. crying

Fashionable Shopper

Let Me Tease You
Pass today. Not a fan of red or snakes.

Also Gaia, if you keep raising tiers, people will stop trying to get them. This shouldn't be a "lets see how high we can go!" thing. I'm so happy that other bs tier will be over soon. I hope you guys never do that again. It's disgustingly greedy.

Bleh. I really wish people would stop spending money on here for a while to hopefully have them realize they're pissing off and excluding a lot of people with all these price hikes.

And lord I'm so happy I stopped subbing. Literally nothing is worth the 20$ sub now. To get what? Some crap paw items at the bottom of the tiers? Some split up angel item that usually is rather boring and cheap anyway? Nope. Maybe the higher subs are worth it but really...who wants to spend that much on here.

Just tired of seeing these crazy tier prices.

I agree.

At this point whales are the only ones truly funding this s**t. Whales that have a fascination with the same style over and over and over again. The lack of variety disappoints me.

The blues are nice though, I can pair that up with blacks. More toned down colors is okay in my book compared to the eyesores we've been getting.

And the subs are atrocious. There's literally no need to have subscribing on this site if this is how GC is going to be treated.

And no fantasy arms? Pass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces