Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

+[Skarekrow]+
User Image
Shouburn
User ImageUser Image

Can you tell me what item is your background please?

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

User Image
berry-sweet-promise
RIP in Pumpkin Pieces
User Image

Monster Lover

User Image
Pardon me as I scream about that hair bundle. *screams.*
User Image

Benevolent Lunatic

+[Skarekrow]+
User Image
berry-sweet-promise
RIP in Pumpkin Pieces
User Image

Thank you =D you know I actually have that item, but I never notice the arms before, maybe because I got in a darker color and its less noticeable.

Monster Lover

User Image
berry-sweet-promise
+[Skarekrow]+
User Image
berry-sweet-promise
RIP in Pumpkin Pieces
User Image

Thank you =D you know I actually have that item, but I never notice the arms before, maybe because I got in a darker color and its less noticeable.
Lol that could be~ I really like how they look in this version. 3nodding
User Image

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Jaseeeeeete? You know something?

I love Nightbreak so much I wish there be more Nightbreak items! emotion_kirakira
Grats for the tier. Sad however, I had no favorite from all the items in the tier. I wish there be more Elegant Nightbreak items.
If there be a Nightbreak of Sidra Hime, Draconis Caelestis, Iridessa's Jewels, Cutey Hunter, Timekeeper and Utahime because it's a huuge must, etc. I will insta-stalk them in MP <3
-still endearingly hoping that more elegant items gets recolored in Nightbreak-

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
wheres the fall items man.
i need more

Monster Lover

User Image
Bless whomever put C's Locks in a bundle. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Smol Waffles

Congrats to everyone on their items.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ONE DAY I will get a recolor of goth mystic that is in my price range!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
clarion
I love nightbreak as a scheme but hate that nearly everything it's on is casual, was hoping for some new stuff i could use out of the tier but welp, guess not
awww I wish Gaia would do stuff other than what I pick for my items ;__; I do have a Kaguyahime coming out (... eventually) which is less casual.

Literally every item released in nightbreak (other than a couple hair poses) has been because of my tickets & I mostly wear casual stuff. But I would LOVE to see the scheme on less casual things. I only had so many tickets xd :

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Ami Satomora
I like Nightbreak. It's a nice balance of light and dark. I do hope to see elegant blue in more things since it's a nice light blue that isn't too pastel or too vivid blue that people don't seem to like for some reason

especially if I can get some hair in that elegant blue * a*

I'm really only interested in the Goth mystic and Let's Sail Away from the tier. I c u making that paw avi look like Rufus Gaia. Alas I don't think I'll be participating in this tier more than what my sub gets me since I got a con this week to save up for and to me

con in which I can hang out with my friends funds > Gaia funds

and ya know there's never really anything I want that I need to drop cash on it. It's usually a year round thing but Halloween/Fall time seems to really hit that feel the most

User Image
Ahh I would love to see Elegant blue used for hairs and for other color combos! Almost all my hairs are whisper navy because that's Jas' hair color but of course that means no elegant blue hairs ;__; moar reasons why Gaia should do it's own thing with nightbreeeaaak

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Starburst Colors
Jaseeeeeete? You know something?

I love Nightbreak so much I wish there be more Nightbreak items! emotion_kirakira
Grats for the tier. Sad however, I had no favorite from all the items in the tier. I wish there be more Elegant Nightbreak items.
If there be a Nightbreak of Sidra Hime, Draconis Caelestis, Iridessa's Jewels, Cutey Hunter, Timekeeper and Utahime because it's a huuge must, etc. I will insta-stalk them in MP <3
-still endearingly hoping that more elegant items gets recolored in Nightbreak-
Ahhh Sidra Hime was on my list at some point! I would love to see all of those too.

*elbows item-decision-making gods* SEEE~??? SEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEee!?

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
The tier is really nice. Hopefully the marketplace will be kind.

I really hope they pick up night break as a scheme. Its really beautiful and honestly
i would like to see more cooler color schemes.

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Thanks for the thread and congrats to everyone on their items! I adore the Nightbreak color scheme, so the new Goth Mystic and Rabbitually Late have been added to the Wishlist. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff