Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

$15 for a Kiki or an OMG...

I want to say Old Gaia is officially dead, but I'm pretty sure we already passed that point. Old Gaia is... deader? confused

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
These weekend bundles will most likely sell a lot, but like all the stupid sales Gaia puts on, it comes with a severe side effect. Users just won't pay full price for anything anymore if they keep re-releasing stuff in much cheaper bundles.

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
So it's super bundle time just right after the summer sale? And really good bundles.....like unfairly good. I'm glad I sold my spare Kiki already cause that's going to deflate xD

Kawaii Spirit

coppaangel
mayakko
coppaangel
mayakko
Can someone who bought the Princess Kinmoku Hair please list it for a trillion or whatever just so I can wish list it?

I'm really bummed because I just spent my GC yesterday and if I'd known that this was coming out I would have waited. I love the Kinmoku hair (wearing the original right now) and I'm going to want the set. Damn it. sad

I just bought it and will list it for you.

Oh thank you! heart

I took it off but you should be able to wish list it now. Good luck on getting it!

Thanks, looks like I'm gonna need it. neutral

Edit: I caved and bought it with GC. Damn you, Gaia. Damn you.

Rainbow Succubus

That guy bundle.... Wow. I want so much!

Victim

super weekend sale bundle for him link

kind of a d**k move to sell an OMG for less than $15

i actually just bought one @ 70b hoping to vend it, only to get the announcement about the bundle 2 seconds later
i guess all of the vendors who actually knew what they were doing were dropping their hoards

Heart Tamer

I hope they do this for all 2003 items so they deflate out the a**.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Starting to really wish I had spare cash. That Super Bundle for Him is a seriously great deal, since most of the items in it would normally be much higher than $15 (Those Bloody wings were more than $15 when they came out IIRC). Hopefully this means all of those will deflate nicely, it's been too long since Deflation Bundles were a regular thing. It would help a lot of people.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I want to mix and match from the bundles. His wings and her light hair. I wish they'd separate the items out.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

UGGGHHH.
I need to sleep on my decision.

That Him bundle is INSANE.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Time to make a glitch report then o.o

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

estupe
VKiera

lol, there's some kinda glitch with Dutiful Neplim item, the 'unzipped' pose layers under the default underwear. XD or it becasue I have a female avi?

same thing happened to me, and i was like "soooo what's the point of this pose?"

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50

You could buy one take the items you want, sell the rest and use that to buy items from the other bundle?

Castiel Lover
I want to mix and match from the bundles. His wings and her light hair. I wish they'd separate the items out.

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
So very, very glad I checked the CS when I got home, before the bundle announcement. And I had an OMG that I wasn't especially attached to.

And that it got bought before the bottom dropped out of the market. Hello, deflation, not sorry I missed you.

Resilient Spirit

mayakko
coppaangel
mayakko
coppaangel
mayakko
Can someone who bought the Princess Kinmoku Hair please list it for a trillion or whatever just so I can wish list it?

I'm really bummed because I just spent my GC yesterday and if I'd known that this was coming out I would have waited. I love the Kinmoku hair (wearing the original right now) and I'm going to want the set. Damn it. sad

I just bought it and will list it for you.

Oh thank you! heart

I took it off but you should be able to wish list it now. Good luck on getting it!

Thanks, looks like I'm gonna need it. neutral

Edit: I caved and bought it with GC. Damn you, Gaia. Damn you.

Don't feel bad, so did I. :/

Invisible Ghost

Castiel Lover
That'd be a cool idea for a bundle, if it could be implemented.

You buy your bundle, and then when you go to open it, it asks you to pick between certain items (do you want Micheal's Wings or Lucifer's Wings? Do you want Item A or Item B? and so on until you get the determined number of items), or just have 12 items to pick from, and you get to choose 5, without having to choose between one or another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff