Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wily Streaker

I log on today only to find out I missed my chance to get the omg hat. I would have thrown money at my screen for that bundle. ARGH!

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'd kill for a Super Bundle for Her omg
That Lucie and Madelyne Hair crying

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Nyadriel

Actually, are you referring to the green in the Milady set? Nice.. but I think - you know the Cherubim's Emerald Green Wings ? This is the green I prefer them to use for the Vault. If it were 'glowey and sparkly'. Pretty yes?
It's the green I wish they would use to recolor Juno's Lace, too.

Yeah, that would be a good green to use! Rather than the lime green that I've been seeing on a handful of things, or neon green.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SuccuViv
Sweet Sentiment
That's like saying the white of a canvas detracts from the paint upon it. The diamonds serve as a colorless "background" to enhance the main gemstone through contrast. The canvas is part of the painting, but it certainly isn't the focus of the viewer's attention.

Diamonds can only be the star when they are by themselves. Otherwise they are the second stringers because they don't have the color or vibrancy to stand out against the deep hues of the other precious gems.

As for impossible, it would require a certain sense of delicacy and taste to do properly, but it could be done.
User Image
That looks so much better!, way more delicate and I agree the sapphire does pop up C: I'm sad the recolors aren't as shiny as the original uo u; I love how blinding the diamond vault was XD
Ditto on everything. 3nodding And thank you! redface

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyadriel
I think I am permitted to make a mock up as a demonstration without it being taken as "I am passing this off as the equivalent of a professional's work." I know very well the limits of my skill, and I would never presume to understand the work that goes into a professional piece, but most people understand explanations better with a visual, which was all that I was providing. It's unfortunate that you found it offensive.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sweet Sentiment
Nyadriel
I think I am permitted to make a mock up as a demonstration without it being taken as "I am passing this off as the equivalent of a professional's work." I know very well the limits of my skill, and I would never presume to understand the work that goes into a professional piece, but most people understand explanations better with a visual, which was all that I was providing. It's unfortunate that you found it offensive.

You were not being offensive. But there are others I was referring to. Some teenagers are really rude about it. Sorry I got stuck on that. Understand I am schizophrenic and there are things that really bother me.

AshIsALoser's Fangirl

Lonely Pup

AiiHoshi
Does anyone know which leg mod item & shirt the middle-left avatar is wearing in the banner? u wu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff