Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
*Major grabby hands at the Vault bundle*
Seriously, they ALWAYS take each and every vault out of the cash shop just before I can scrounge up the money for it. gonk Godammit Gaia, why are you so cruel to those who rely on GCoffers?

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
emotion_0A0

SON OF A [********]

DAT SAPPHIRE VAULT

NO I DON'T WANT TO WANT IT GAIA I CAN'T BUY CASH ******** YOOOOOOUUU
gonk

It's...UGH. It's too perfect. It's in a blue I've always wanted to see them use more often lkdjfklmcalkscmlkfgvlsfdvlkvdfsa crying

Mysterious Trickster

Ugh... I wish someone would list the new stroll item on the MP, so I can wishlist it!

Kawaii Spirit

Can someone who bought the Princess Kinmoku Hair please list it for a trillion or whatever just so I can wish list it?

I'm really bummed because I just spent my GC yesterday and if I'd known that this was coming out I would have waited. I love the Kinmoku hair (wearing the original right now) and I'm going to want the set. Damn it. sad

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

I was hoping for a recolor of Serendipity.
Of course not.
emo

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Kain-Senpai
Ugh... I wish someone would list the new stroll item on the MP, so I can wishlist it!

This. I really want to do that too ><

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Touhru Adachi

I was hoping for a recolor of Serendipity.
Of course not.
emo

There isn't one or it just hasn't been found yet? I am hoping for one too

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
DemonAngel_Maeyin
When did Majokko Seito come out?
it was on the hero's path rig that was released on yesterday ^^

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I got everlasting Amadea but I hate that pink color emotion_puke two heavenly wings the original priestess item

I'm really happy I won oh calm brother though the black and white one which is great cause I love the wings and what not. But I was hoping for other recolors shown in the announcement over the the other items I won sad

Questionable Warlord

Damn Gaia! Should have been black wings on Count Halpha's Passion gonk

AshIsALoser's Fangirl

Lonely Pup

Does anyone know which leg mod item & shirt the middle-left avatar is wearing in the banner? u wu

Demonic Warrior

All this cuteness...I just....I just...

I can't take it anymore. : gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

I need the Kinmoku recolor... someone put up the link!

Hygienic Fatcat

oh gawd i'm in love with forever moonlight, royal's hood....and the strawberry bunilla
gdi gaia you're slaying me with these recolors ughghghh

Stubborn Gifter

Divine Transcendence: The only item I want to have is the Empress. But seeing how much that item cost in the MP, it's going to be hard. >.< I'm just gonna wishlist the item. Other than that, the other items are okay but don't have my interest.

Sapphire Vault: I like the color choice of blue the artist used for the item and the shading is good. However, like the ruby, I'm sad that it doesn't have the glow affect. I may have to pass on it.

Astra: Black and White Ascending Wings: Shading is good and the monotone is alright. But not interest. Pass.

Princess Kinmoku Hair: Shading and color is good. However, I'm not into the hair. Pass.

Stawberry Bunilla: I never fancy pink, but the shading is good. The only pose I like is the wig and that's it. Pass.

Forever Moonlight: While I like the color scheme for the male, I don't like it on the female. The shading is good. So far, I like the male outfit and wig along with the female eyes. But it's not enough for me to want it. Pass.

Vigorous Stroll: Nice monotone and shading. I only like the shirt and that's it. Pass.

Royal's Hood: You know my expression on most of the Hoods. ;3; Love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff