Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see goddess/divine and I buy. There's a whole gaia orange scheme so I use those for accessories most of the time no problem there...

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Odd Cinderella
DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella
Gaia-kun item? There's been several...what do you mean? ninja

One to match the most recent Gaia-tan item, that we see users recolor fairly regularly. We have some others, sure, but I'd love something major for the opposing NPC.

Which recent Gaia-tan item? Oh no! I am behind on collecting Gaia-tan items?! gonk crying emotion_heartbroken

Oh. You meant the Goddess of Gaia item? Ok. Whew. I am not behind on their items. Lol. redface Yeah: we definitely do need a God of Gaia item. 3nodding

I'm sorry for confusing you! You're still at the front of the curve, I promise! I mean, just look at that avatar! Glorious!

Adorable Knife

DarkRybrin

I'd could be okay with it, as the scheme does give some good solid dusk rose poses on some of the items we've seen. But honestly, I'd rather see Dusk Rose over Carnation because I'm not that much of an ombre fan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hopeful Girl

DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella
DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella
Gaia-kun item? There's been several...what do you mean? ninja

One to match the most recent Gaia-tan item, that we see users recolor fairly regularly. We have some others, sure, but I'd love something major for the opposing NPC.

Which recent Gaia-tan item? Oh no! I am behind on collecting Gaia-tan items?! gonk crying emotion_heartbroken

Oh. You meant the Goddess of Gaia item? Ok. Whew. I am not behind on their items. Lol. redface Yeah: we definitely do need a God of Gaia item. 3nodding

I'm sorry for confusing you! You're still at the front of the curve, I promise! I mean, just look at that avatar! Glorious!

Still contemplating if I want to give him a serious look or a kind look. Lol. And I keep forgetting that I have made the Gaia-tan family with tanned skin. redface Still, thank you. I am quite proud of this. 3nodding

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Odd Cinderella

Still contemplating if I want to give him a serious look or a kind look. Lol. And I keep forgetting that I have made the Gaia-tan family with tanned skin. redface Still, thank you. I am quite proud of this. 3nodding

You should be proud. Excellent use of the scheme and the item, and homage to the NPC we're missing a matched item for at the moment.

blue neighbourhood
DarkRybrin

I'd could be okay with it, as the scheme does give some good solid dusk rose poses on some of the items we've seen. But honestly, I'd rather see Dusk Rose over Carnation because I'm not that much of an ombre fan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, pardon my ignorance, but isn't dusk rose originally an ombre scheme? I seem to remember a lot of it's items having a gradient, since it came out during the fafnir days.

Hopeful Girl

DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella

You should be proud. Excellent use of the scheme and the item, and homage to the NPC we're missing a matched item for at the moment.

Thank you! redface Also, unfortunately, I think his item would be more demonic. He's depicted wearing 03/04 Demonic items in his companion item compared to Gaia-tan wearing Angelic. sweatdrop But, I loved seeing both of them in Ossidian armor back at that one sale where we brought back the Ossidian VS Aurelian theme. 3nodding

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

hi Ry, thanks for the thread today n.n

i'm one of those people who likes goddess and would like it more w/o the rosepink >.>;; heh. I think the Judgment Calling is nice, but it's just not my kind of item. I really only like the dress pose *shrugs*

and pass on the Boo Bebe, not my kind of casual item. just another recolor to put on the list.

almost forgot about the Petit Mug Ado. It's an exclusive... whelp. yeah. it's great to see more petite cherie during spring. would like to see some w/ leather hair, too.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Odd Cinderella

Thank you! redface Also, unfortunately, I think his item would be more demonic. He's depicted wearing 03/04 Demonic items in his companion item compared to Gaia-tan wearing Angelic. sweatdrop But, I loved seeing both of them in Ossidian armor back at that one sale where we brought back the Ossidian VS Aurelian theme. 3nodding

I'm sure it would be more based on the original demonic items, it's true, but I was pretty sure we had seen him in the blue-pink-gold at some point. And you do a good job at that. Have any pictures from the sales to share?

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
mayuralover

i'm one of those people who likes goddess and would like it more w/o the rosepink >.>;; heh. I think the Judgment Calling is nice, but it's just not my kind of item. I really only like the dress pose *shrugs*

and pass on the Boo Bebe, not my kind of casual item. just another recolor to put on the list.

Thank you for coming by, it's always lovely to see you!
Goddess is better without the rosepink...but I'm one of those people who are just like 'Gaia orange and ivory, or Gaia orange with other warm shades please'. Judgement Calling is definitely more up my alley, but I bet when it becomes more common, you'll find a use for more than the dress. You're flexible.
I haven't seen the current numbers of this seasons new items (though I super look forward to Lelio's breakdown!), but I believe Holographic is in the lead for most unique items released.

Darling Cupcake

Valentine
I think some new crafty/hobby items would be nice. Do we have enough of that type of item to form a RIG common pool? Knit Snip Buck, Snugly Sewn, Dream Weaver, Aspiring Doll Artist, Sew Lovely (why does that item not have any recolors?!), Afternoon Sewcial, Stitch Witch... ugh, there must be something more masculine to toss in there, right? The Toymaker's Doll, maybe? crying

User ImageUser Image
    I loooove this idea. I'm actually really shocked by how few "basic" colors Stitch Witch has. Would be so nice to see it in amaranth before the season ends. It would also look so good in PB, Sherbert, Kaguya, Holo, even Pure. tbh I think it looks good in pretty much any color, lol.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DarkRybrin
mayuralover

Thank you for coming by, it's always lovely to see you!
Goddess is better without the rosepink...but I'm one of those people who are just like 'Gaia orange and ivory, or Gaia orange with other warm shades please'. Judgement Calling is definitely more up my alley, but I bet when it becomes more common, you'll find a use for more than the dress. You're flexible.
I haven't seen the current numbers of this seasons new items (though I super look forward to Lelio's breakdown!), but I believe Holographic is in the lead for most unique items released.
ah, that's awesome if Lelio is going to do another breakdown. Holo has definitely come out in a whole variety of items from casual/cute to stuff like Ski Hunny and Keijuku that's unisex, and more elegant fantasy stuff like the Twilight/Daybreak Consorts, and even a witch item. The other new schemes Blossom and Heavensent definitely lean more cutesy this season.

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
holo's great
just wish they'd stop releasing most of the items as BEs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
not that that's ever gonna stop happening, but a girl can dream

Darling Cupcake

User ImageUser Image
    Yay, thank you for the thread today! <3

Nothing for me today. Goddess (as a scheme) just has too much going on for me to get in to... While pretty, Jay kind of overpowers everything it's next too, imo! Not a fan of Petit Cherie, and while I enjoy Holo, I don't really care about Boo bebe.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Leliocakes

I loooove this idea. I'm actually really shocked by how few "basic" colors Stitch Witch has. Would be so nice to see it in amaranth before the season ends. It would also look so good in PB, Sherbert, Kaguya, Holo, even Pure. tbh I think it looks good in pretty much any color, lol.

Yay, thank you for the thread today! <3

Nothing for me today. Goddess (as a scheme) just has too much going on for me to get in to... While pretty, Jay kind of overpowers everything it's next too, imo! Not a fan of Petit Cherie, and while I enjoy Holo, I don't really care about Boo bebe.

And thank you for coming by!
I'm sorry today didn't suit your tastes, but I like your ideas on Stitch Witch. I figure with the Peach Bellini one out, we won't see Kaguya for it ever, but there are plenty of spring schemes to choose from. I'm personally leaning towards the summer schemes, since it has so many easily blockable pieces. Whatever we see for it, I just don't want it to ever be released Lisa's Rainbow style again, cut up and in a dozen different pieces.

mayuralover
ah, that's awesome if Lelio is going to do another breakdown. Holo has definitely come out in a whole variety of items from casual/cute to stuff like Ski Hunny and Keijuku that's unisex, and more elegant fantasy stuff like the Twilight/Daybreak Consorts, and even a witch item. The other new schemes Blossom and Heavensent definitely lean more cutesy this season.

Holo's variety is nice, I admit, but I think opalescent or dupioni still appeal to me more. At least it's easy to mix with them. I would love to see more blossom and heavensent focusing on elegant items, or just more Asiatic items. It's been a good spring. You and I are both eyeing summer though.

brittle children
holo's great
just wish they'd stop releasing most of the items as BEs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not that that's ever gonna stop happening, but a girl can dream

What would you like to see holo on next?

fxxkin demon

divine judgement looks all right in the goddess scheme. its one of those items that def needs more than 2 colours. not really a fan of goddess or the item so imma pass.

the other recolours are nice but ehhhhh not really items i collect so pass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff