Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Marshmallow

Bit of a snoozefest today. Divine Judgement Calling does nothing for me, either the item or the scheme, and I hate the release mechanism for Mug Ado About Cherie Cake... I actually really like the item and would be happy to see it get some more recolors in modern schemes, but Petit Cherie isn't one of my must-haves.

I'll keep waiting for some stuff that interests me. More Skyward for hair options, Rainy, Pale Bubblegum, off-season Sootberry and Wispers stuff... Everyone seems to be ready for summer, but I kinda want to just go back to winter (and back to sleep). emotion_zzz

I think some new crafty/hobby items would be nice. Do we have enough of that type of item to form a RIG common pool? Knit Snip Buck, Snugly Sewn, Dream Weaver, Aspiring Doll Artist, Sew Lovely (why does that item not have any recolors?!), Afternoon Sewcial, Stitch Witch... ugh, there must be something more masculine to toss in there, right? The Toymaker's Doll, maybe? crying

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
First thank you for making this thread it's so nice to have a place where I can go to check what was released that day, so it is greatly appreciated. Also thank you to any and all who helped in making this thread. Thank you.

Now onto the subject at hand...

The Divine Judgement Calling is a nice item I have a couple in different colors love the item, but this color isn't one I use very often. I can see how those that like the color theme would enjoy this item so I'm happy for them.

The re-released RIGs don't really interest me so today is a pass for me, thankfully.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Moonracer
The Divine Judgement Calling is a nice item I have a couple in different colors love the item, but this color isn't one I use very often. I can see how those that like the color theme would enjoy this item so I'm happy for them.

The re-released RIGs don't really interest me so today is a pass for me, thankfully.

What color would you prefer to see Judgement Calling in?

Valentine
I think some new crafty/hobby items would be nice. Do we have enough of that type of item to form a RIG common pool? Knit Snip Buck, Snugly Sewn, Dream Weaver, Aspiring Doll Artist, Sew Lovely (why does that item not have any recolors?!), Afternoon Sewcial, Stitch Witch... ugh, there must be something more masculine to toss in there, right? The Toymaker's Doll, maybe? crying

We've had a craft/hobby rig before, so we could definitely do it again! I think rounding those pulls out with some of the painter items, like Artistic April, could make a very sturdy rig! Snugly Sewn I would be particularly interested in, it's needed more love.
We typically see the craft/cozy type rigs in September though.

Celestial Champion

Pearlescent stuteatous the other day and Cherie mug ado-> both old items (2016/2015) and tea-related makes me think there was a scrapped recolor RIG~

I'll just keep collecting Judgement Calling~glad there's no wall for this item~
While I'm a fan of minimal rosepink for Goddess, I appreciate how the model is overall balanced. Jacket and wings are still my favorite pose 3nodding

Looks like bonus is still dropping~ 115% now!//120% for into users!

Hopeful Girl

That's a GORGEOUS Goddess Recolor! emotion_drool heart

Sweet Marshmallow

DarkRybrin

We've had a craft/hobby rig before, so we could definitely do it again! I think rounding those pulls out with some of the painter items, like Artistic April, could make a very sturdy rig! Snugly Sewn I would be particularly interested in, it's needed more love.
We typically see the craft/cozy type rigs in September though.

Snugly Sewn is so good, it's a shame it doesn't have more recolors. Artistic April would work nicely! There's The Painter, too, which is a cute item...

I guess I'm thinking of the theme because there seems to be an uptick in people exploring sewing/baking/crafting/DIY hobbies because of COVID-19 and stay-at-home orders. So it's just a bit on my mind, even as states and countries are cautiously trying to "reopen". Also, I personally always want more of these things. XD

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lady Venger
Pearlescent stuteatous the other day and Cherie mug ado-> both old items (2016/2015) and tea-related makes me think there was a scrapped recolor RIG~

I'll just keep collecting Judgement Calling~glad there's no wall for this item~
While I'm a fan of minimal rosepink for Goddess, I appreciate how the model is overall balanced. Jacket and wings are still my favorite pose 3nodding

Good call, I bet you're right. I hope to see more tea items soon then, though not as exclusives.
I tend to cut out the rosepink, personally, but I'm super happy the item exists and is easy to direct buy! I hope Judgement Calling continues on that trend, and that people don't get tired of it quickly.

Odd Cinderella

I can't wait to see what people do with it. It's got a lot of clean lines, and helps male avatar join in on the goddess scheme more. Still waiting for the Gaia-kun item at some point.

Valentine
Snugly Sewn is so good, it's a shame it doesn't have more recolors. Artistic April would work nicely! There's The Painter, too, which is a cute item...

I guess I'm thinking of the theme because there seems to be an uptick in people exploring sewing/baking/crafting/DIY hobbies because of COVID-19 and stay-at-home orders. So it's just a bit on my mind, even as states and countries are cautiously trying to "reopen". Also, I personally always want more of these things. XD

That's also a good suggestion!
I think Gaia would benefit from following your suggestion here, as it's true, personal and solo hobbies have increased recently...and may increase again when states close again during the second wave, unfortunately. Some hands on items would be really appreciated.

Though this brings me to wanting a sculptor LQI, something with a chisel and hammer to hold in an armod. That could be so much fun.

gloom's Partner In Crime

Tiny Animal

Ooo that Boo Bebe bundle is nicely affordable! Don’t mind if I do~ *yoinks one*

Hopeful Girl

DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella

I can't wait to see what people do with it. It's got a lot of clean lines, and helps male avatar join in on the goddess scheme more. Still waiting for the Gaia-kun item at some point.

Gaia-kun item? There's been several...what do you mean? ninja

Unidentified Protagonist

Thanks for the thread.
Goddess recolor isn't bad. Just cant use any of the poses.
Pass on the petit item. Not a scheme i use.
PAss on the holo to.
OKay can i just say....i want that ghost in the announcement as a flair. Please.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Odd Cinderella

One to match the most recent Gaia-tan item, that we see users recolor fairly regularly. We have some others, sure, but I'd love something major for the opposing NPC.

bug toots
Ooo that Boo Bebe bundle is nicely affordable! Don’t mind if I do~ *yoinks one*

For how many unlisteds are inside, it's quite a good price! I hope this helps lots of people finish off their collections.

Adorable Knife

I'm much more into the Gaia orange/Ivory combo over the goddess scheme tbh

and I adore the Boo Bebe item and while I'm happy to see this bundle (I see my wifey's Windbreaker Bebe ayy!), Holo does nothing for me. Hoping to see it in some of my favorite schemes eventually *cough*dusk rose*cough*

Thanks for the thread!

Sweet Marshmallow

Nothing like Boo Baebies to show off how bad the lack of fantasy skintones can get. Fourteen recolors of the same item in one bundle (minus two recolors not included, which brings it to a total of sixteen versions), and none of them have fantasy legs. sweatdrop

I always forget that the jacket pose in that is cute, though. If the MP prices drop enough on some of those, I might try to scoop one or two up. Don't care about yet another Holo recolor, though, so I'll skip buying the bundle itself.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
blue neighbourhood
I'm much more into the Gaia orange/Ivory combo over the goddess scheme tbh

and I adore the Boo Bebe item and while I'm happy to see this bundle (I see my wifey's Windbreaker Bebe ayy!), Holo does nothing for me. Hoping to see it in some of my favorite schemes eventually *cough*dusk rose*cough*

Thanks for the thread!

Thank you for coming by! Agreed, though. Ivory and Gaia orange are my preferred combo too, or Monarch without the offblack.
Since you like dusk rose, how do you feel about carnation, which may be replacing it?

Valentine
Nothing like Boo Baebies to show off how bad the lack of fantasy skintones can get. Fourteen recolors of the same item in one bundle (minus two recolors not included, which brings it to a total of sixteen versions), and none of them have fantasy legs. sweatdrop

I always forget that the jacket pose in that is cute, though. If the MP prices drop enough on some of those, I might try to scoop one or two up. Don't care about yet another Holo recolor, though, so I'll skip buying the bundle itself.

That's a very good point to make. I'm sorry to see that statistic. I haven't looked to see if most of them are usermades, or most of them are gaiamades, however.

Hopeful Girl

DarkRybrin
Odd Cinderella

One to match the most recent Gaia-tan item, that we see users recolor fairly regularly. We have some others, sure, but I'd love something major for the opposing NPC.

Which recent Gaia-tan item? Oh no! I am behind on collecting Gaia-tan items?! gonk crying emotion_heartbroken

Oh. You meant the Goddess of Gaia item? Ok. Whew. I am not behind on their items. Lol. redface Yeah: we definitely do need a God of Gaia item. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff