`Hydro

there's a sir penguin-o-matic in the cs now ~
gaia_star

Gotcha, thanks.

Time-traveling Senshi

Rouage Lapin
Chibi Halo
bluealaris

Can I be blunt and come right out ask why the artists won't make an item for the Goddess Gaia when Nyx has three? We were told last year to wait for spring in the first AtS following the release of the original Nyx item. I was told specifically by one of the artists. Well it's spring so where is it?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't one in the works, honestly, even if they hadn't said already that they were going to be making one. I feel like saying they 'won't' make it is a little harsh, given the daily workload they probably have already. Spring's not over for a while, as Parexus said, so there's plenty of the season left if that's there timeframe... and maybe they're going to release it in tandem with a certain manga chapter?

Having worked as a pixel artist on different sites and side projects before, it can take a long time to get the base for an item right. Working on that small a scale can blow out your eyes, especially with different color palettes. Maybe a pose is stumping them. Maybe they can't decide on what poses to include. I honestly don't know. But I know that the artists are a hard-working crew, and they sit day-in and day-out listening to the feedback on their items, those that are filled with praise, those that are constructive criticisms, and the countless 'this sux lol' that they receive from the users on the site. Saying they 'won't,' to me, is unfair.

So if they want to take their time or find it's a project they can't complete right now, I think we're in the position to cut them slack and respect that, whatever their reasons are, because they're the ones doing the hard work and we're benefitting from their services. Heck, it might not even be their call when it comes out. I'd bet on it, really.

I'm not sure how many pages reaper has planed for Dark Moon. Son was twenty-five pages and Return was forty-nine. If she makes it the same length as Son that's eight more weeks before the next chapter is even seen at the pace she's putting the pages out. That puts us into summer. For a lot of people once you get into May it's practically the beginning of summer. Memorial Day is considered the start of summer for a lot of people here in the US. It's not so much a question of when but more a question of how many times do people in the GCA have to bug them to get a straight answer.

This new Nyx item isn't the first one. He has four other items that bare his name. He's had a doll for a few years now, a pin when the plot came back, and now three direct reference items since the failed merger. All the Goddess Gaia has in the last year is pin with her name attached to it and gold gen that doesn't even really say it has to do with her. I don't even have reaper to be fake!miffed at about this and ask why it hasn't happened in another profile comments conversation anymore. I mean I'm not even actually angry but more or less disappointed that we're getting the royal shaft over at the GCA by the artists in terms of fan stuff for our side in the battle. It's hard enough when the only recognition we get in the GCD these days comes from our rivals over in the Nyx thread.

Dangerous Darling

Exactly!! The first one was SO, ridiculously cute. And now....
Mint could be good! except I don't really handle mint items well--they always remind me of mint ice cream and, I dunno, that bugs me. But at least it would look interesting. lol
Knight of Britannia
Rassayana
Speaking of color. . .your avi is gorgeous and colorful. emotion_kirakira

On topic: I really liked the first cubpuccio, but every recolor I like less than the one before.
Biznis Kitty
NOt a bad update
but I am looking for something with more color whee

Agreed! I'm not sure what it is about that item, but like.. the first one was SO CUTE and I wanted it, but I didn't have cash at the time, so it sold out... so then I thought I'd just wait for the recolors... but I'm not feelin' them. :/ Maybe if they do one in mint... >o>

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Checkmate Nyx! Sweet. 2 Days in a row Gaia has pulled my NEED button, thankfully my sis helped me out for this one. Two things, though...

First, I agree with both Chibi and Rouage Lapin. Spring is here, yet no sign of an item for the Goddess Gaia (I've even asked about it in AtS a few times), which is something I'm looking forward too. Apart from a few snippets here and there Gaia hasn't really been in color, so knowing what her Canon skin color is would be great, not to mention the ivy around the arms, the dress, and her hair would look great on Avis. I do understand that there's a workload and with shifting trends comes new demands, but the Gaia side doesn't have many items for their patron deity. A progress update or notification of a shift in the projected release schedule would at the least put minds at ease. Sadly, people aren't always the most patient sort... cat_sweatdrop

And second, as a fan of both Monster Hunter and Nyx, can we get an Oroshi Kirin item?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's so pretty, and very fitting. emotion_kirakira I plan to make the Kirin Z armor set and call it my Nyx set, it just works.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Angelic Healer

DYRL
+[Skarekrow]+
DYRL
More 03 recolors yay neutral
My thoughts exactly. xD

User Image

One of these day, and hopefully soon, we're going to run out of colors to recolor the halo with lol
I don't know we still have runny diarrhea brown, vomit green with various tinges to work with. xd

We do have one that is colored like a UTI Halo. Sorry, having worked in health care it looks like that to me.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

Looks like a new dealer item, I want to see this.

Beloved Stargazer

Druddigon
User Image

And a new good at being ___ ? Yellow would look nice on that :O

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Zero Dream
Druddigon
User Image

I can only guess it will be blue,yellow,purple, grey or white.

Slumbering Tengu

The bundle exclusive just popped up

User Image

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Druddigon
Zero Dream
Druddigon
User Image

We have a checkmate and a navy one already.

But there's still sapphire/robin/bubblegum blue to consider too gonk

Actually I think yellow would pretty good with it. Probably gonna be dusk gray.

User Image

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
bluealaris
aj OwO
no paw item today? i is a sad sharkie emo

if i cry in my bottle does it get fuller? crying

No so cuuuute. :picks up bottle:
:Crafts into an alchemy component: Shark tears....

thank you! emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Druddigon
User Image

I have the user items hiding under the tab, but that dog looks like the user pet item. 3nodding

I usually have had luck guessing the recolor RIGs silhouettes when they have user recolors in them.

Angelic Healer

Druddigon
Zero Dream
Druddigon
User Image

inb4 bubblegum or sweet tart good at being ___?

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Parexus
Druddigon
Zero Dream
Druddigon
User Image

inb4 bubblegum or sweet tart good at being ___?

Do not want. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces