Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

Vupie
Well, thought I was buying one item and then when I thought it went through I clicked another item to see the poses. Look to another screen and noticed A LOT more GC is missing than should be and when I look at my invo the item I wanted isn't there, instead some other item from the CS is...anyone else have this problem? I know for FACT that I did not click the buy button on the item I received...

Looks like I won't be buying the item I wanted from the update after all >.<

Did you send in a ticket or are you able to?
I think I read the contact us was wonky.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Jayce Reinhardt
Vupie
Well, thought I was buying one item and then when I thought it went through I clicked another item to see the poses. Look to another screen and noticed A LOT more GC is missing than should be and when I look at my invo the item I wanted isn't there, instead some other item from the CS is...anyone else have this problem? I know for FACT that I did not click the buy button on the item I received...

Yeah, I was going to try to send in a ticket to see if it could be undone, but clicking the contact us button sends you so a page that says:

The support site you are trying to view is undergoing maintenance to bring you a better experience. You are seeing this page because the site administrator has engaged Parature, from Microsoft to provide great customer service for you.

The maintenance is expected to last from 9pm EDT on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 to 6am EDT on Sunday, April 26th, 2015.

Thank you for your patience.

So I guess I will have to wait, I haven't had had to send a ticket in before lol.

Divine Muse

Vupie
Jayce Reinhardt
Vupie

Yeah, I was going to try to send in a ticket to see if it could be undone, but clicking the contact us button sends you so a page that says:

The support site you are trying to view is undergoing maintenance to bring you a better experience. You are seeing this page because the site administrator has engaged Parature, from Microsoft to provide great customer service for you.

The maintenance is expected to last from 9pm EDT on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 to 6am EDT on Sunday, April 26th, 2015.

So I guess I will have to wait, I haven't had had to send a ticket in before lol.

Wonderful freaking timing. emotion_facepalm

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Tsukita-chan
Twinky Dave
gaia y u hate yellow?!

it just game

pretty sure we will have a nice item in yellow.... soon ninja ninja

4laugh 4laugh

you talkin' the poke recolor or something else?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Jayce Reinhardt
Vupie
Jayce Reinhardt
Vupie

Wonderful freaking timing. emotion_facepalm

I know right? Kind of just twiddling my thumbs now. Oh well Im sure if I get the sent in before work tomorrow they will have it fixed before I get off...maybe?

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Tsukita-chan

pretty sure we will have a nice item in yellow.... soon ninja ninja

4laugh 4laugh

? ? ? ? emotion_kirakira
gaia_star

Celestial Spirit

Okay, had to pick up the new Nyx and Shocker. Not much in the RIG that interests me. That sheltie is adorable, but I don't collect pets. (Not furry ones, anyway.)

Divine Muse

Sianserais
Okay, had to pick up the new Nyx and Shocker. Not much in the RIG that interests me. That sheltie is adorable, but I don't collect pets. (Not furry ones, anyway.)

Shocker needs to deflate. emotion_donotwant

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jayce Reinhardt
(Blue Steampunk anyone?)

I could go for some nice blue steampunk items. emotion_kirakira

Congrats on your item getting a recolor!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I really need to get my hands on Chocolate Milk is Bad For Cats. So cute. Wah.

Caring Cottontail

35,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
I love the Aware Aether Emporium, but the original is more my color scheme. Too out of my price range... Dilemas!

Celestial Spirit

Jayce Reinhardt
Sianserais

Shocker needs to deflate. emotion_donotwant

If I hadn't already spent so much this month, I'd be tempted to buy another to sell. Keeping this one, though.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
That puppy is too sweet congrats to you!

Blessed Demigod

27,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
I'm quite glad the black and white Mad Hatter recolor finally sees the light of day.
Sadly I'm up and over Hatter items. emo

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'M BACK FROM WORK T----T
Jayce's recolor is nice =o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff